Forum › Posts by trevorcook95

trevorcook95
joined Mar 8, 2016

Well, I really love but I'm a bit conflicted with the end. This best situation is that takebe is asexual and it just wasn't addressed in detail. But part of me just cant help feeling like this was written by a straight guy who doesnt understand that there actual sexual attraction between gay people and just wanted to right a yuri story. Takebe didnt have a single feeling of sexual attraction the whole story, and Soramori`s came off as more obsession than anything. That's what happens when 90% of "yuri" in eastern media is just fetishized queer baiting. It breaks my poor queer heart if that's the case. Ace people just aren't represented nearly enough despite being 5% of the population. Either way, it was good and I'm optimistic in my mind!

I know three different ace people who recommended this for being very true to their experience - they're the entire reason I read it. So...I dunno, I think it's better to just take the good and roll with it, rather than go too much into things we really have no idea about.

100% agree! Thats really all we can do. Either way it was well done and I enjoyed it. Just think it should be tagged as ace at least. Just for the people who are sadly a bit more ignorant about these things. It's the only way they can start learning and whatnot.

trevorcook95
joined Mar 8, 2016

Well, I really love but I'm a bit conflicted with the end. This best situation is that takebe is asexual and it just wasn't addressed in detail. But part of me just cant help feeling like this was written by a straight guy who doesnt understand that there actual sexual attraction between gay people and just wanted to right a yuri story. Takebe didnt have a single feeling of sexual attraction the whole story, and Soramori`s came off as more obsession than anything. That's what happens when 90% of "yuri" in eastern media is just fetishized queer baiting. It breaks my poor queer heart if that's the case. Ace people just aren't represented nearly enough despite being 5% of the population. Either way, it was good and I'm optimistic in my mind!