Forum › I Want to Lock You Up discussion

joined May 4, 2013

I really love how Rokuroichi-sensei mixes angst/romance/smut perfectly. Another one for his collection of Masterpiece works!

joined Jan 30, 2013

Page 51 just looks so beautiful, I love the drawing

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think this is my favorite Rokuroichi piece, hands down.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

beautiful! i love this one :3

if i'm not mistaken he's also the author of Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange? i noticed looking at the first page, similar art and all.. i like that one too so yah :D

i want to read more of Rokuroichi-sensei's works :))

thank you yuri project! also dynasty-scans :)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Rokuroichi art work is beautiful and unique thats for sure!

2w5t94i
joined Feb 27, 2011

Yeh same author as Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange, and another great story. Not normally into too much sex in my yuri but this was fine I guess. Glad it got a happy ending that wasn't a dream, unless she got put in a coma somehow :S

Thanks for all the work everyone involved :D

joined Apr 2, 2013

Mou... Haha me gusta
Thank you for the people who worked on this.
BANZAI

joined Apr 7, 2013

wow.... thank you dynasty and yuri project :>

taengKirsten
Mickey-mouse-23-512
joined Apr 5, 2013

one word. so awesome!

joined Feb 19, 2013

Rokuroichi is so good. i really love his work.

joined Apr 20, 2013

God! That was a masterpiece.
& Those sex scenes are well drawn! Rokuroichi is really skillful. I have to read "him/her" more.

By the way, is "he" or "she"? '-'

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's funny, first couple of times I read Rokuroichi's stuff, I was actually put off by the art. But it's grown on me a lot, and now I love their style. Funny how that goes, eh?

joined Jan 30, 2013

It's funny, first couple of times I read Rokuroichi's stuff, I was actually put off by the art. But it's grown on me a lot, and now I love their style. Funny how that goes, eh?

Me too!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The dialogues were a bit confusing during the scene where Mitsuki tricks her into thinking shes dreaming and then they have sex but otherwise this was really really good. Sweet, erotic, romantic and beautiful.

10/10!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i saw rokuroichi in editing at yuri project and i couldn't wait it was finished,

it was a great story before, and now it's edited it's better

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

lakrjhg;aorih;ajasdff
It's the best story from Rokuroichi ever!!!!

joined May 11, 2011

MOAR! of this awesome stuff!!

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

aaaammmaaaziiingggg... Thank you so much :D

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

beautiful! i love this one :3

if i'm not mistaken he's also the author of Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange? i noticed looking at the first page, similar art and all.. i like that one too so yah :D

i want to read more of Rokuroichi-sensei's works :))

thank you yuri project! also dynasty-scans :)

Yes... Yes....
thats Him.....
And i hope there is someone would upload the Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange manga in dynasty...

Ymir%20x%20christa%20portrait
joined Jul 26, 2011

The dialogues were a bit confusing during the scene where Mitsuki tricks her into thinking shes dreaming and then they have sex but otherwise this was really really good. Sweet, erotic, romantic and beautiful.

10/10!

I agree. Anyhow awesome!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Rokuroichi's stuff is fukken awesome...this was really great. I still think my favourite work from them is probably All Safe! Love x Love though...the smut there was amazing.

Looking forward to Kichibiru ni Suketa Orange being uploaded so that I can reread it, haha. wink wink, nudge nudge.

By the way, is "he" or "she"? '-'

Also yes, this is a good question. I would've guessed that the author is a girl. Would be nice in a lot of these conversations if we could have a confirmed pronoun!

last edited at May 6, 2013 9:13AM

Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

I'm gonna guess and say male? Judging by some of the weird anatomy issues in one of his other works (not translated yet as far as I know)... Regardless, he's gotta be one of my favorite artists. His girls are so gorgeous and soft and plump. This one was really nice, with the yummy plot and angst to tie in the smut scenes. 'Course, I knew from the minute I saw it'd been posted that I'd fall in love with it. It's Rokuroichi, after all...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I really did not care for my introduction to Rokuroichi, which was Kuchibiru. All Safe! Love x Love was stupid, and hilarious, but I really enjoyed it. This was a bit different, but I also enjoyed it quite a lot too. Either his(?) art has gotten a lot better over the years, or I'm only just beginning to appreciate it.

And i hope there is someone would upload the Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange manga in dynasty...

We are currently unable to, as it has been licensed by JManga.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Can someone reorganize this ? it should be grouped with the other GirlXGirl collection as one series, and the first page is the cover of the third volume

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

It was so good I wanna cry...))

To reply you must either login or sign up.