Forum › Posts by Joanne

Joanne
joined Apr 2, 2013

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup

joined Apr 2, 2013

Omg!! Seeing these comments... Im dying of overload sweetness.
Us fans wants MOAAAR :(( :))
Oh weell im just gonna reread everything until my pc explode ;)

Joanne
Air Kiss discussion 25 Jul 03:37
joined Apr 2, 2013

SPOILER (minor? major? fake? fuck if I know)

In the newest SnK chapter Ymir really ate Christa, if you know what I mean.

SPOILER (minor? major? fake? fuck if I know)

MrE Edit: yeah can you like, either not post spoilers or at the very least mark them?

Good thing you spoiled it... Managed to see it... But I don't know if it's really eat... after all, the cloak and the sheath is the only thing got bitten...

Anyways, if that Ymir really ate Christa in a doujin perspective, I'd very much like to see that... Man, Ymir is a Yandere...

Back to the doujin at hand, Christa aimed for Ymir's heart and it was bulls eye! Christa is one dangerous woman!

I bet that she didn't ate her, just let her be in her mouth. So she can run normally without fearin' of whatever may be. I was lookin' at that moment for a pretty long while, i wasn't sure if it was Christa's leg or somethin', but i don't think Ymir would do something like that..

Yeah, I did too. More like I have to look and confirm. I think the bitten part are just the cloak or the hood and the sheath for the blades, maybe the gas tank. If it's a part of the body, it should have blood. Man, still can't get enough with Ymir Yandere moment. I still think Ymir is holding Christa inside her mouth like in the previous chappies... Can't wait for next release...

I was expecting Ymir to get inside Christa, instead they give is Christa inside Ymir. Yes, I went there.

Damn. Hahahaha

joined Apr 2, 2013

Mou... Haha me gusta
Thank you for the people who worked on this.
BANZAI

joined Apr 2, 2013

Saw the latest chapter .. Was shouting from joy... Then reached the last page... Heart broke to pieces realizing i have to wait for the next chapter...

GOOD JOB DYNASTY I LOVE UUUUU!!!

And YURI PROJECT ALSO