Forum › Mugen no Minamo ni discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

The End
Lies! I want moar!!! ;_;

joined Mar 25, 2013

I don't think the ending was rushed, there really wasn't much story to tell when they didn't introduce anything else in the first volume, so for me this is just the right length.

Poor Nino (time-merchant). Seems like unrequited love? Would've liked a twist at the end that was kind of like Minamo and Nino were the same person or something, and of course a happy ending with nino. But now I guess the cycle continues. If the new Minamo has the same affliction anyways.

After that backstory I really wanted for Kagiri and Nino to end up together. Since it was clear that Kagiri had something more with her.

last edited at Nov 16, 2014 5:37AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I don't think the ending was rushed, there really wasn't much story to tell when they didn't introduce anything else in the first volume, so for me this is just the right length.

The poor time-merchant. Seems like unrequited love? Would've liked a twist at the end that was kind of like Minamo and the time-merchant were the same person or something, and of course a happy ending with the time-merchant. But now I guess the cycle continues. If the new Minamo has the same affliction anyways.

there's always someone who thinks the ending is rushed, probably is a natural reaction,
i think the artist made clear that minamo is cured, i don't know why or how, but this story feels like a dark fairy tale and then i'm good with something incoherent,
but i also pity the goddess, even if she doesn't seem too sad

last edited at Nov 16, 2014 5:43AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

The poor time-merchant. Seems like unrequited love? Would've liked a twist at the end that was kind of like Minamo and the time-merchant were the same person or something, and of course a happy ending with the time-merchant. But now I guess the cycle continues. If the new Minamo has the same affliction anyways.

there's always someone who thinks the ending is rushed, probably is a natural reaction,
i think the artist made clear that minamo is cured, i don't know why or how, but this story feels like a dark fairy tale and then i'm good with something incoherent,
but i also pity the goddess, even if she doesn't seem too sad

Yeah, I got that feeling too that Minamo was cured, or maybe reborn? Well who knows, now I wish there was an extra in which Nino and Kagiri are the 'parents' to Minamo xD

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

AGH why couldnt Nino get together with Kagiri. WHY WHY. Don't tell me she's gonna do it all over again and just ahghrhfjf

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

As much as I'm definitely not crying. I liked the ending of this manga.

joined May 3, 2014

this is how i see the ending ........kagiri wanted to see Minamo again :/ ....so nino takes Kagiri back in the past to see Minamo again .....but from here you can guess that they didn't stay together....or i don't know but i don't think she can see Minamo for to much.... in the end is kinda a sad and bitter this ending . also nino has an unrequited love.....AND i think she is the goddess of time >.> but she loves Kagiri so..... she will do what she want's ...cus nino love's her T^T damn this is a sad ending :/ also don't forget the time paradox.....or the new minamo is cured or they are in an paralel universe or some shit....i don't know but i wanna think that this is a good ending :3

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Whaaaat.... Oh well, the art is nice anyway.

joined May 3, 2014

@deltahalo241 You're profile pic.....damn i really like that part in the manga :3 .......but i dislike that character SOO MUCH!!!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

@deltahalo241 You're profile pic.....damn i really like that part in the manga :3 .......but i dislike that character SOO MUCH!!!

I was originally going to have a different picture from a different manga, but the file was too big.

joined Nov 14, 2013

I loved Mini-Key at the end!!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'm definitely not crying.. just sweating out of my eye balls. What a nice end.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

I'm definitely not crying.. just sweating out of my eye balls. What a nice end.

im sweating a lot too.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Hmmm.... In this chapter...where its the end...I completely wanted Nino and Key to end up together cuz hell, that one page where it said Key had a black hole in her heart no matter what, was definitely the moment. T^T For me, it meant that no matter what, that hole will never be filled unless Nino and her ended up together! cuz Nino is the hole in Key's heart! T^T Nino, I salute you for granting Key's whims all the time, even though it hurts you! T^T

last edited at Nov 16, 2014 8:56PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^only read the chapters i worked on but I ship Nino and Key. Didn't really love the ending but I'm not too crazy about the story over all.

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

My heart hurts omg. The time merchant... omg

joined Mar 30, 2012

The ending wasn't spectacular but it was a good end I guess, nice to not become a messy love triangle. I still think Nino's bond is thicker though or it should've been, somehow Key-chan forgot T_T

joined Apr 13, 2012

this manga leaves me just as the moment before i read it, except i'm a sadder person now

joined Jan 17, 2014

good end, but ... ...

joined May 2, 2014

The ending made me cry such nice story really nice too bad it's over now awww >.<

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I shipped nino and key a bit but minoma x key was REAALY sad for me so I liked it better sorry....

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't know why I feel this way since she didn't get nearly as much development, but Nino's story and feelings at the end killed me.

Interesting manga, read it all in one night :o The last chapter gave me a Honey Crush feeling to it. Bittersweet...

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Well, sucks to get your time back just to be back next to the body of your loved one, who you killed and who is still dead.

I felt this story has a bit of a slow start that could have done with a bit more exposition, but the revealing of the background as the story progressed was also good. You couldn't have both. Definitely picks up in the later chapters and has some darker aspects you don't find in a lot of stories.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Well, sucks to get your time back just to be back next to the body of your loved one, who you killed and who is still dead.

Ha yeah. Despite everything, that is definitely the saddest part of the entire story.

I loved the ending. Like, I can honestly say it was one of the best endings I have ever read. I couldn't have asked for more.

D9ec7f8a6a1ac2812ba40e6c1175b396~2
joined May 31, 2015

I'm sad.
And not-sad.
Stupid ending, how am I supposed to feeeeeeeeeeeel?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.