Forum › Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It discussion

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE AMOUNT OF HNGGGGGG IN THAT HEADPAT SCENE IS TOO MUCH

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

That bit wherever she said 'Don't go'? I suspect the cause of that will also have something to do with why she didn't believe Kozuka's confession. Hopefully we'll get to learn a bit more about that

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Miss landlady is SO ADORABLE!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Excuse mee that was spicyyy

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

landlady has some mommy issues

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

SHES SO FUCKING CUTE IM DYING

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

IT'S SO INTENSE FOR SOME REASON
I LOVE IT

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

That's a head pat?!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[15] those was some sensual head pats. really cute chapter.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

And damn that lots of hugging. I duuno why but that looked really erotic.

Because eroticism is all about intimate contact, particularly in unusual configurations. E.g. on page 20, Kozuka presses the Landlady's shoulder into her chest -- because it's not something you ever do with strangers, the unusualness of the position enhances the feeling of intimacy (speaking from personal experience). Same goes for the ear-rubbing later on, while on page 24, they actually lock eyes at an extremely close distance -- which is one of the most intimate kinds of contact you can make with another person, even though they're not physically touching.

All-in-all, this chapter is an amazingly elaborate depiction of intense non-sexual intimacy.

You know you've got a good thing going when the sex is just foreplay for C U D D L I N G.

And then it starts to get more sensual right before she asks to put something on her schedule: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/even_if_it_was_just_once_i_regret_it_ch15#25

Hand going into shirt and lips on neck

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

landlady has some mommy issues

More like abandonment issues.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Goddddd it's so gooooooooood

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Wow, lewd pat

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Damn that spontaneous ocular moisture again...

joined Jul 19, 2020

woaw, lewd head pat

835d5ef1-d914-4ccd-bb77-8a716958e76f
joined Oct 7, 2016

when landlady said “more”, I’m not sure what she meant. Was it the head patting or the ear rubs? Or both?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

when landlady said “more”, I’m not sure what she meant. Was it the head patting or the ear rubs? Or both?

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

we are approaching dangerous levels of mommy roleplay

joined Oct 14, 2013

This manga emphasizes the not overtly sexual moment and showcases tension in a way I so enjoy and would love to see much more of. This scene and the hand-touching/caressing scene chef kiss

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Very 尊い.

That don't go kinda hurted me doe, but other than that the tension in the intimate scenes is as good as always.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Dang, that's gotta be the best head-patting scene I've ever read.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wait... when she looked at that mom with her kid, was she jealous of the kid?

edit: also this chapter needs an insane amounts of head pats tag.

last edited at Nov 11, 2020 5:24AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

That bit wherever she said 'Don't go'? I suspect the cause of that will also have something to do with why she didn't believe Kozuka's confession. Hopefully we'll get to learn a bit more about that

I imagine she suspects that Kozuka's efforts to make more money are an attempt to get out of their arrangement. Which they are, but not for the reason she thinks. She thinks Kozuka wants to be free of her, Kozuka actually wants the arrangement to get out of the way of their relationship.

wait... when she looked at that mom with her kid, was she jealous of the kid?

edit: also this chapter needs an insane amounts of head pats tag.

We don't know her home life or background, so it's possible, but it's also possible that she was thinking about the whole lesbians/children thing. There are a lot of barriers to same-sex parenting in Japan, and wanting children is often a reason past relationships have failed in yuri manga stories. It's a common fear among gay people, especially people who have feelings for someone that is straight or bi, that they'll eventually want to move on to a relationship that can lead to children.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

There are a lot of barriers to same-sex parenting in Japan, and wanting children is often a reason past relationships have failed in yuri manga stories. It's a common fear among gay people, especially people who have feelings for someone that is straight or bi, that they'll eventually want to move on to a relationship that can lead to children.

thanks for the insight. i hadn't thought of it that way. maybe since i never want kids...

To reply you must either login or sign up.