joined Aug 10, 2011

roll 2d20 for senpai to notice you.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

roll 2d20 for senpai to notice you.

i would play dungeons and dragons if it had a yuri version

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

You leave a deep and lasting impression on senpai... since you suddenly trip and fall into abyss, and your screams will echo in her head forever.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

YOU ARE IN YOUR ROOM AND HAVEN'T SHOWERED: MAP

YOU HAVE NO SEMPAI:
YOUR CHARACTER SHEET DO EDIT:

MOVEMENT PHASE: MOVE 1.

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 8:09PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

GendoIkari, there is a room you forgot... A very important one... The nurse's office :p

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

GendoIkari, there is a room you forgot... A very important one... The nurse's office :p

Disciplinary rooms and offices.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ you got really into this haha! I guess I'll play why not? I have not idea how to play D&D

Name: Melissa; age: 14; style: cool beauty ; hair: straight, indigo ; eyes: black ; bust: small(not tiny) ; skill learned: none yet ; buff: double xp on spd training ; weakness: back of the neck ; alignment: neutral evil

Ok let's roll: You arrive at cafeteria, the menu includes pancakes, waffles, omelette du fromage or an apple with a glass of milk.

Melissa: ok let's take the healthy one! apple please! ............you eat the apple.... a few minutes later you are found on the bathroom with blank eyes and foaming out of the mouth....... the apple had been invaded by a alien bacteria that eats the human nervous system.......GAME OVER! RETRY?

Me: WTF!? ok fine.

On your way to the cafeteria the buildings physics change to Brawl, you trip and land on your left leg...it hurts YOU LOSE 3 TURNS and and draw 4...hey at least you found a get out of jail free card NICE!

Me: -_- how many games are mixed in this ok next player!

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I love how we completely changed the topic of what the person who started this thread wanted

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Even more off topic today is Azunyan's birthday can we do something about that? wink wink

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Even more off topic today is Azunyan's birthday can we do something about that? wink wink

Urrrggghhhh. I posted for you in the images thread asking who's birthday was when but you missed it (deleted it early today, strangely). Oh well. I'll upload something small, I guess.

Also, it's never nice to de-rail topics.

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 10:54PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

how did I not know this. I must go reread all the yuiazu doujins to celebrate

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Urrrggghhhh. I posted for you in the images thread asking who's birthday was when but you missed it (deleted it early today, strangely). Oh well. I'll upload something small, I guess.

Also, it's never nice to de-rail topics.

....Sorry? XD I wasn't here earlier, I can make a list for now until/if we get the calendar but I'm not sure on to do it. .doc txt. or should I make a topic then edit as the suggestions drop in?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

....Sorry? XD I wasn't here earlier, I can make a list for now until/if we get the calendar but I'm not sure on to do it. .doc txt. or should I make a topic then edit as the suggestions drop in?

Haha I dunno. Whatever you wanna do~ (even then, only if you want to do it)

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

What the fuck am I reading?

Aggggg
joined May 7, 2014

I'm confused.

joined Jun 5, 2014

is it game over already?

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

i got my eyes on that gym storage room

last edited at Nov 13, 2014 9:52AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Press "F" to notice your kouhai.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

ROLE in and ROLE out hands up hands down back up back up what the fuck you gonna do now?
We just keep on ROLEing baby!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ROLE in and ROLE out hands up hands down back up back up what the fuck you gonna do now?
We just keep on ROLEing baby!

We keep ROLEin, they hatin.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

wow I feel bad for nothingone11 already soo what did you actually want? kinky stuff? come on explain!

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

So what system are we rolling with this time guys? Princess: The Hopeful seems interesting for a dramatic kind of game but we might have to homebrew some Sempai rules for it, I dunno. MaidRPG would work pretty easily, just make the Master your Sempai instead and it's all good to go. Or I suppose we could just stick with something traditional like D&D or Pathfinder, there's some good homebrew stuff out there that could easily work, so long as you fix up the Diplomacy rules to stop some asshole rolling a 20 Charisma Diplomancer or something and getting the sempai to notice them from level 1. I suppose BESM is always a good fallback but I never really got into those rules somehow.

wait what were we talking about here again

last edited at Nov 13, 2014 10:50PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I used to play Teenagers From Outer Space a lot, it was really suited to the wacky action comedy stuff

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

we can start all over !!!
NEW START!!
A young girl with short black hair and blue crystal eyes gases at the window with a plain look in her eyes. She wonders why she has been having strange dreams about a mysterious woman, whom she never remembers her appearance for some reason but always her voice.
"on you're 16th birthday, I promise I'll come for you. Wait for me, we promised remember?"
The young girl "sighs" and lifts her head from her school desk, while contemplating the fresh fall breeze.
"Mia." the young girl hears her name being called...

last edited at Nov 14, 2014 12:47AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.