Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Again with browser offering translation of page from Welsh -.-

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Just waiting for Sayaka to escalate to just plain eating Yuki out (while, of course, attempting to pass it off as some sort of perfectly legitimate motherly thing to do).

"Oh, I dropped my wedding ring in my daughter's vagina and need to get it out."

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Imgur

Excellent

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Kirin posted:

Just waiting for Sayaka to escalate to just plain eating Yuki out (while, of course, attempting to pass it off as some sort of perfectly legitimate motherly thing to do).

... Why would she keep her wedding ring after divorcing her worthless husband?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I assume these 2 version of a scene thing we've had a few of are not kinda like minutes apart but rather the exact same scene but the super erotic looking version is how yuuki sees it, and the follow up is how her mom sees it?

That kinda makes it hard to know if that first page is what it really looks like or its a lot more innocent and its being exagerated in yuuki's head?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I... don't get the omurice joke.
Is she thinking Yuuki's belly is soft like an omurice?
Or wondering why her belly is so flat after eating a big omurice for lunch?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I... don't get the omurice joke.
Is she thinking Yuuki's belly is soft like an omurice?
Or wondering why her belly is so flat after eating a big omurice for lunch?

The latter. Hence the question marks. (Admittedly took a while for me to get the joke too)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Fairly sure its the second since it made a point of saying it was a large serving with seconds- and she is patting her tummy with question marks- like where has all that food gone?

Tumblr_nj0kgfmtjf1r8wxq1o1_540
joined Dec 28, 2016

No one going to address how the girls FATHER trued to get her MOTHER to choose between the two. That is kinda a terrifying occurrence to me.

I dunno i think the whole family is a perfect fit since how fucked up they are all

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Not a thing wrong with Yuuki and Sayaka.

A sentence I never thought I’d ever read in my existence and yet, here we are lmao

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I dunno i think the whole family is a perfect fit since how fucked up they are all

If you could just simply not go into the forum thread of a series you obviously hate, that would be great.

Bubbles
joined Oct 1, 2020

I hope there is a Sugar Momma 4. Every chapter that skirt is a bit more open second page is really wholesome.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

^ Sayaka's tongue....something something....inside Yuuki's....something....drenched in fluids.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

^ Sayaka's tongue....something something....inside Yuuki's....something....drenched in fluids.

Sounds good to me.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

give it up you scumbag of a husband! Sayaka belongs to Yuuki and she has no shame!

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

In Soviet Taiyaki, the daughter NTRs you.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Until I saw the skirt in the next pages, wasn't sure if husbands friend was a man or woman

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

A scumbag and a stalker? Excuse me, I have some sharpening to do.

joined Jun 21, 2018

This is why the author’s other momcon has no father.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol- so a STALKER on top of that? AND he put a wiretap in Sayaka's bag?

I like the mislead for this chapter. You think she is nervous and figity and dressed up well to meet Yuuki- but it's just because she is going to the teacher parent meeting.

Seems a bit of an odd place to leave this situation tho- this was meant to be the last chapter about the father so presumably the next 1 wont be, and yet she didnt find out about the stalking or wiretapping?

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 5:45AM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Getting cucked by your own daughter is some next level NTR. I highly approve.

Bubbles
joined Oct 1, 2020

The bassist is weird. Anyway, how did he wiretap them? Did he break in their house?

joined Oct 10, 2016

Bruh. Just bruh.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The bassist is weird. Anyway, how did he wiretap them? Did he break in their house?

When he was at the restaurant with her?

To reply you must either login or sign up.