Forum › Arknights!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Amiya needs a cute wife like female doctor, Kal'tsit, Exusiai, Texas...

Kal'tsit is like a mom to her tho... I guess that just makes it better then? XD

Whoa calm down Taiyaki

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Today's daily really was a pain, and I was only trying for risk 8! I E2'ed Bagpipe, and the extra inital vanguard SP does really help - even though there weren't any -DP risks, being able to set up that much earlier is pretty nice.

There's also a new quality of life update for the base coming soon; you'll be able to to all of the trading post orders at once and the factory's production queue will be refilled automatically.

Also, not sure how many people care since she's only released on the CN server, but Suzuran got a new skin already. It's kinda weird since she was released very recently and launch operators like Blue Poison and Franka still don't have any. But I do like the skin; it's very sandy.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The new skins on CN have been on a big Mad Max/Fallout post-apoc desert aesthetic binge lately for some reason.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

@Norainhere Where was your previous profile picture from, please?

Apologies for off-topic posting.

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 5:11PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

School Zone Chapter 50

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

School Zone Chapter 50

Thank you.

I just got Hoshiguma from the new rate up banner!

joined Jul 26, 2016

I just got Hoshiguma from the new rate up banner!

Naisu o3ob

I've done some silly things in CC by setting her on S2 and dropping her in the middle of Crossbowmen (tanked some Bombtails pretty well too) :P

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Whoa calm down Taiyaki

Lol. I want her to draw it now. Tho jokes aside, I am also uncomfortable with Kal x Amiya for the same reason I find Silence x Ifrit disturbing. Taiyaki incest is good tho XD

There's also a new quality of life update for the base coming soon; you'll be able to to all of the trading post orders at once and the factory's production queue will be refilled automatically.

The timing of that means Darknights Memoirs is very soon. Likely next week.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Whoa calm down Taiyaki

Lol. I want her to draw it now. Tho jokes aside, I am also uncomfortable with Kal x Amiya for the same reason I find Silence x Ifrit disturbing. Taiyaki incest is good tho XD

At least it isn't Itou Hachi otherwise we'd likely end up with a 7 year old Amiya and Kal'tsit or the girl Doctor...

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

The timing of that means Darknights Memoirs is very soon. Likely next week.

Ah... so this means 1st anniversary will be 3 months early... TBH I hope they shuffle around some events cause I'd rather we have a longer time period to save up for a new limited banner.

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Fellas, I can't stop obsessing over this this. Any CN player knows what the basis behind it is? Feel like I've seen more chinese text pics of this pairing than ScavxProvence.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Fellas, I can't stop obsessing over this this. Any CN player knows what the basis behind it is? Feel like I've seen more chinese text pics of this pairing than ScavxProvence.

Rodent love?

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Interesting even though I can't read any of the text in the images. :(

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Rodent love?

Excuse you, Shirayuki is a weasel, not a rodent - those are completely different orders of animals! Actually, come to think of it, ferrets typically hunt and eat rats, which may explain this ship...

That really is a cute comic though. If anyone wants to translate it, I'd be willing to typeset it.

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 2:52AM

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Feel free to add me Sabru#2216 just add a little message that you're from Dynasty.

joined Apr 30, 2020

It seems I am completely wrong and there might actually be shuffling of events. The latest tweet suggests Children of Ursus event instead of Darknights Memoirs.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sabruness posted:

Feel free to add me Sabru#2216 just add a little message that you're from Dynasty.

I send you friend request.

EDIT/ Ok today's risks are insane. I have no clue how we're supposed to win it.

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 7:15AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Myrrhmidon#0854 here. Friend request sent. Also sent a request from my sister's account, Llan#8141

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Brute forced the sniper stage with Exusiai/Meteorite/Lapp/SA. I had like an hour to clear it because I slept all day.

Yesterday wasn't too bad either, the bullies were pretty easy to manage by borrowing a Blaze and using my defenders/Angelina. I probably could've made it easier by using Ifrit since she has the -def debuff.

Today looks more annoying but at least I probably won't be permafrozen all day again like last time.

@Sabruness: I'll add you too.

It seems I am completely wrong and there might actually be shuffling of events.

Rip clairvoyance? Yostar doesn't really shuffle event order very often. AL Global pretty much caught up with JP and I think JP caught up with CN too. The event speed is much faster in AK too.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Rip clairvoyance? Yostar doesn't really shuffle event order very often. AL Global pretty much caught up with JP and I think JP caught up with CN too. The event speed is much faster in AK too.

Just to clarify, AK JP and EN are on par. JP just ahead cause of timezones. Neither have caught up to CN. Anyway, Yostar has shuffled events before. In CN, Summer event (Heart of Surging Flame) was before Operational Intelligence (Magallan banner). In EN/JP/KR, Operational Intelligence was before Heart of Surging Flame.

Norainhere Uploader
joined Jul 26, 2020

It seems I am completely wrong and there might actually be shuffling of events. The latest tweet suggests Children of Ursus event instead of Darknights Memoirs.

Oh hey, in that case I'm pretty sure they're gonna do Children of Ursus > Dragon Boat Festival > Twilight of Wolumonde > CC#1 > Darknights Memoirs > Chapter 7 > CC#2 > the rest. I'm very glad they're going this route though since it'll coincide with their 1st anniversary.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

WTF. Why the hell we can only refresh support 10 times every 12 hours?

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 5:58PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Rodent love?

Excuse you, Shirayuki is a weasel, not a rodent - those are completely different orders of animals! Actually, come to think of it, ferrets typically hunt and eat rats, which may explain this ship...

That really is a cute comic though. If anyone wants to translate it, I'd be willing to typeset it.

Huh weird ship. I'm not sure why they'd be shipped together besides both looking mouse-like.

Am not too interested in the comic itself but I can translate it, since the sentences and words used aren't very complex.

To reply you must either login or sign up.