Forum › Yellow Drops discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Sequel to: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hiyorigeta and http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soiree both of which have been updated with Yuri-ism's scanlations.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This took a while to get up here lol had already read it on other sites. Nonetheless I appreciate the upload.

Really ties together this wonderful little threeshot. Assuming it ends here. Wouldn't be disappointed with more, but would be happy without as well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd prefer about a dozen more stories about these two. Just being in love together. Wonderful stuff, although I do miss the sketchy style of the other two, I feel it gave them a warmer feel.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Freaking loving these! tho Suffering of the Sekihara Umina Syndrome, unfortunately, Hiyoko should take the lead and please Sato...

Nice to see backstory of em.

Also, that bit with caressing of the hips n belly area, seems like I finally see my fetish going on in hentai for the first time xD

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

0///0 that ear bite on page 23. I dont know why those get me everytime

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I'd prefer about a dozen more stories about these two. Just being in love together. Wonderful stuff, although I do miss the sketchy style of the other two, I feel it gave them a warmer feel.

It's like the quality went up with each release, I still prefer the look of the very first one.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's like the quality went up with each release, I still prefer the look of the very first one.

I'd say the level of polish went up, rather than quality.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

adgilkjgad. Sato-chan embodies all the positive traits I associate with butch and/or dominant characters. I can't even explain it, but she's just so.../fans self
I just, I can't.

Also, that bit with caressing of the hips n belly area, seems like I finally see my fetish going on in hentai for the first time xD

Yes indeed. Hnngg.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

BREATHING INTESIFIES

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 2:18AM

joined Mar 12, 2014

I don't mind if the artist want to do a story about their first confession hehe

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I think this is my favourite artist for fluffy yuri

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Im in love with this manga from head to toe... Its just so fuwwffyy melting i wov it so much, the characters are so well designed to! I just need more and more >w<

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahhh, stories like this make me soooo happy! ^

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

adgilkjgad. Sato-chan embodies all the positive traits I associate with butch and/or dominant characters. I can't even explain it, but she's just so.../fans self
I just, I can't.

Oh I know what you mean! I love butch/ dominant but feminine-looking* characters! They're so sexy.

last edited at Oct 27, 2014 7:17AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I would put a ring on this story if I could.
I love it from here to

PineapplesForSale
Annie%20is%20bae2
joined May 25, 2013

FANS SELF VIOLENTLY

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..now this is turning me on..(o//o)...every time I read this two couple, I feel again the floppy feeling that I always wanted to feel. I love reading yuri with pure love when making love and that made me turned-on. I'm quite sick reading two girl's or threesome having sex without love. I want more Hiyoko x Sato...(>.<)

joined Jan 17, 2014

look like sato chan didn't cum once since first sequel huh ?? wonder when her turn >:)
i love this artist fashion sense, those dress is great, all the girl should wear like that, got my taste hehe >:)

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Perhaps Satomi just does not want to cum?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, for some girls (girls who top or are generally butch) them cumming really isn't the point. It's getting their partner off that's fun.

I gather that's not the easiest part for dudes to wrap their heads around, and a lot of girls as well. I kinda get it though.

joined Apr 14, 2013

i love how small and cute she is :D

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Almost forgot to read this one for some reason...whoops. I dunno why but it feels to me that this artist could make a really good VN with this couple. Overall very nice trilogy, I wouldn't mind another 3 XD.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Yeah I think so too. Like me I would like to pleasure my girl more than getting pleasured myself Not that I've ever had a girlfriend though sobs.

last edited at Oct 27, 2014 3:52AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I'm wondering why I just read this now... I should've read it a while ago...

Ahhh... Loved it!!! Now I'm a follower of this artist :3 (just here on DS though, well since mostly I only read my yuri feed here :3)

..now this is turning me on..(o//o)...every time I read this two couple, I feel again the floppy feeling that I always wanted to feel. I love reading yuri with pure love when making love and that made me turned-on. I'm quite sick reading two girl's or threesome having sex without love. I want more Hiyoko x Sato...(>.<)

We're on the same boat here. I always get turned on while reading a fluffy lovely story with a proper amount of sex on it. Wherein it's a realistic kind of way. Too much squirting or anything of the like just won't do for me. The same with the sudden sex scene that's like kinda popped out of nowhere. Okay, I think that's too much information for me. >_<

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

While reading this...I made my own yellow drops!

To reply you must either login or sign up.