Forum › You Are Always Crafty discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I mean if I didn't see wrong boss has a ring on her finger.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/you_are_always_crafty#33

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 4:17AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This is great.

joined Dec 21, 2016

What anime is the girl on the credits page from?

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag Shika Nai Akuyaku Reijō ni Tensei Shiteshimatta...

Valkiria2
joined Jul 13, 2020

It was so cute, and wholesome, and fluffy, but when i realize that boss is cheating, all that fluffy feelings jump through the window, break all their bones and died miserably. While reading, when i saw the ring on boss finger, i tried to convince myself that it was a simbolic engangement ring between the girls, but the author's notes broke my heart. It had all the potencial to explore the lover relationship between coworkers with a power gap on their job, never really explored on yuri manga. The cheating thing changes everything, just another adulterous relationship on the office. The boss just shakes the laboral stress and her marriage issues with an affair and the other girl get illusioned and gets a broken heart.
I gonna read the main story when it comes, but not really hyped about.

joined Jun 5, 2020

^^

God I hate cheating

B6071aac7a563dcf7b3ca75169a02fc0
joined Dec 4, 2018

If only the cheating thing wasn't in the equation it would've been perfect. Still, the art and overall story are so good! Excepting more to come in

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The word translated in the title as "crafty" also means things like unfair and dishonest.
https://jisho.org/search/zurui

edit: then I was hit by ESL apprehension, looked at Wiktionary and "crafty" itself apparently has such a connotation. duh.

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 1:22PM

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

@Valkiria pretty much summed it up. I guess it would be too perfect without cheating. It's really a shame. Still, the art is great.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Cheating tag ? I mean, you can see a ring on the boss's hand multiples times and it even said it's an affair.

Seems like it. She didn't have a ring in the flashback so I guess she got married in the intervening years

I thought it mentioned "office affair".
But the ring on her finger is a red flag.

It is possible that she wears a ring so that people don't bother her when she's out. I know it isn't super common, but I have heard of women doing that. And an affair doesn't always refer to cheating. This could be referred to as one since they are keeping it a secret from coworkers.

Also, I wanted to say that I absolutely love watching these two interact. They have such a wonderful and loving relationship.

I think it's pretty obvious she got married in the four years between their meetings. Way too much attention was given to the ring for it to mean anything else. Not to mention the line "I wish our meeting was written by destiny" pretty much set it in stone.

Yea the last phrase at the ending I was actually thinking that they did meet so it's destiny but the 1st panel shows the hand of the boss with a ring on it so I was like Oh thats why

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ok, idk about you all, but this ain't Age gap in my book.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

This was going well until I got to page 25. This has to stop... I had to correct the mistranslation.

Yes, I am that petty.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Where's the cheating tag? I would've skipped this disappointing story if it had one.

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

"And she has no wedding ring!"

was pretty funny since most of Yuni's original manga that I read contains married woman and chea-

4 years later...

Ahaha that's more like it XD

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

she's crafty alright

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Just wanted to chime in about the volume release. I liked it a lot more than the one shot and I no longer feel conflicted about the adultery.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

@BlueDsc
Just read it, and I agree. The main story was worth the read.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

oooo that ring

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Came here after reading the main story. It's great! I highly recommend picking it up! Nice to see the couple's origins and them just flirting!

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Finnally got a hand on the main story and highly recommended it! Cheating is bad, sure, but the way this story develops and characterize probably the best I have seen around.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

To whoever stumbles upon this oneshot: READ THE SERIES

It’s really well done angst on overcoming societal pressures through the power of LOVE and while not as tender as in this one shot, the main pair’s relationship is beautifully complex and compelling.

Also, the ending is pure YUS if not a little too cleanly wrapped up. I would love to see more of these two!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.