Forum › Oppai to Lingerie discussion

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Remember kids don't bind with ace bandages or any binder that is too tight for too long. Restrict the use of binding as much as possible if you own one.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Also remember not-kids, denying people the opportunity to be trans and explore their gender in safe ways increases the chance of them doing it unsafely, such as binding harmfully, and it's better to be supportive. This is for society in general, for parents, and for friends. (That's not relevant to this specific exact manga, because she wasn't binding because of being trans or exploring gender, but it is relevant for the comment above).

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

You know, i already read the first time. You're not obligated to tell me that a second time. I understand the first time what you mean but i still think it can have a certain common sense. It's not a gag manga or a cartoon.

You were dropped on your head a lot as a baby, weren't you?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You know, i already read the first time. You're not obligated to tell me that a second time. I understand the first time what you mean but i still think it can have a certain common sense. It's not a gag manga or a cartoon.

You were dropped on your head a lot as a baby, weren't you?

Is there a need to be that mean ? You can have ignore the message if you have nothing better to do. Nobody will have bat an eye. Kinda understand why BD don't like you.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

What the actual fuck did I read? Lol. So different from her good works...

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

i want a serie about them

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

i want a serie about them

This is the sequel to a previous two-shot, involving the same characters, one bit from either perspective. It's not unreasonable to hope there might be more after this.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I was wondering if Ai might one day be disillusioned when she discovers that Mitsuka isn't the pure-hearted angel she imagines her to be. But it seems more likely that Ai will always think of Mitsuka as an angel regardless of how much evidence she witnesses to the contrary.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Hum...this silly and good and all but why the medical staff didn't cut her binding while she was still unconscious ?

The same reason why the medical staff disappeared as soon as they started having their heart to heart - everything happening in this story is actually Mitsuka hallucinating. Her girlfriend disappeared mysteriously four years ago, and she hasn't been able to get her out of her mind since.

This fucking cracked me up hard thanks

joined May 3, 2014

You know, those bindings? When they are first revealed?

It's been a long time since a scene in a yuri manga gave me such a scare. I screamed.

I'm gonna have nightmares with those bindings, I know I am. ミ●﹏☉ミ

oh Odin way did you forsaken me T^T, and yes when I saw the bindings I was O_O

joined Apr 16, 2020

Honestly the worst, why didn't she told her not to be stupid, her girlfriend is harming herself and she isn't pissed off.
I didn't find this funny at all, only disgusting, it ruined the story to see her almost dying for such a stupid reason, it could have been a nice story like previous chapters.

I kind of feel betrayed comparing this with the other works.

PS. I created an account just to comment this.

joined Feb 8, 2016

Not best of the 3 stories, but I really love this couple and think they are just adorable. I have to agree with some of the comments here on the ridiculousness of the supposed binding job, so unrealistic its pitiful, and jumping to conclusions based on outlandish things her friends said m.j instead of approaching Ai herself. But I still love these two.

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

Dude that's fucking terrifying. They got me feeling all fluttery with the fluffy stuffs then hit me with that...

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I don't know much. But what i do know is that everyone loves boobs. Straight or gay. Man or woman. Young and old. Everyone loves them.
Big ones. Small ones. Bouncy, pointy, soft and firm. They are all good~

Oru hairu oppai!

Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BRO MY EYES WHAT THE HELL WHAT DID YOU DO LABAJAJAHABSKVDKSVSISKSHHSUSHWIEHHSUSJWIAOOAOAIS THE TIDDIESSSSS

To reply you must either login or sign up.