Forum › Urara Meirochou discussion

joined Jun 15, 2020

A quick question. Are urara and labyrinth town based on Japanese myths / folk tales or author's own creations? I'm familiar with most of the other concepts seen so far (chapter 17) but not with urara.

(Sorry for not searching myself nor reading the thread, trying to avoid spoilers.)

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Tokie wearing the "bad fox" outfit that Kon wanted to wear. Looking back at chapter 30 she also wore it in the past.

And Chiya becomes more animalistic each time, in chapter 3 she couldn't use smell to track people.

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 1:24AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Teach us how to read the upcoming chapters as we please

last edited at Aug 12, 2020 3:36AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Nice cliff hanger... Oh and poor Kon lol

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Considering the crystall ball turned dark I feel like this is just Kurou divination with extra steps.

I like that hearts appeared when she saw loli Kon.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

..... Kons mama.... suddenly feels like an erotic character.... Anyway! I've heard this ends soon but there's just so much to know and do still!? I hope it wraps up nicely cos there's a lot of unresolved shit I need concluded! Ganbare Chiya!!!!!!

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

We're halfway through volume 5, and there's a total of 7 volumes. About 2/3rds of the way to the end.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Yes! Realize your feelings!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Tsubaki and Nono developing nicely, but definitely this chapter had tons of ChiyaKon being lovey-dovey which is obviously my favorite development. A scarf is a nice visual representation of love, I hope Chiya uses it for many chapters.

joined Feb 22, 2018

We're halfway through volume 5, and there's a total of 7 volumes. About 2/3rds of the way to the end.

Chapter 62 is the finale, and is already translated and posted to mangadex. Although it isn't as illuminating as you'd expect (in fact it leaves some major questions).

1477465_586288244777401_27136011_n
joined Dec 15, 2013

So, Kon accepted Kokkuri's deal of a nigth with Chiya in exchange of the assistace in the test, and Chiya it's not against it, huh?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Let Kokkuri eat what she wants, the loli and Chiya, everyone is fine Kon!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

You really never know what the future holds, even if your future's been decided you might be able to change it if you talk about your feelings.

Highlight of this volume.

Feelings are powerful, so far she has only been able to use Kurou divination when she really wished for it with all her heart. It's cute Omi is surprised there is a girl smaller than her.

joined Feb 22, 2018

A quick question. Are urara and labyrinth town based on Japanese myths / folk tales or author's own creations? I'm familiar with most of the other concepts seen so far (chapter 17) but not with urara.

(Sorry for not searching myself nor reading the thread, trying to avoid spoilers.)

It's a mix of traditional Japanese fortune telling (uranai) and the authors own creation. Basically the urara are a mix of geisha and fortune teller, and Meirochou (the town) is basically a fortune telling Kyoto.

This manga conclusion is Chapter 62, btw. Someone already translated and posted it on Mangadex, probably because it doesn't have any pertinent spoilers aside from confirming ships.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone already translated and posted it on Mangadex, probably because it doesn't have any pertinent spoilers aside from confirming ships.

No lol, it's just because they like posting last chapters of mangas to pissing off peoples.He probably doesn't care of what happen.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Did Nina and Saku just hook up?

joined Jan 21, 2015

I think they got together in the background way back after the girls played matchmaker for them. I could be wrong, but they seem like an established couple here and everyone treats them like one (like in this chapter).

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Those two have Been close since their school Days, Saku became a police officer so she could spend time with Nina every day

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looks like these two will make a nice couple as well. ^_^

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Who would have thought Ooshima and Shiozawa would be serious characters too?

Angry Kon is cute but Koume should point out Kon just wants to bond with Chiya.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

No. Nooo. Nooooo. Youre the dummy!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So Nono's marrying her doll

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Another one caught up. And I have to say, as CGDCT SOL 4-koma go, I thought it was pretty good. Definitely liked it better than that one with the model rockets, or that other one with the rabbits. Probably due to there being an actual story there in amongst all the cuteness - a story that looks like it's going to end a lot sooner than I would have wished, unfortunately...

Also, Matsuko is best girl.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So chiya had a childhood Pet named Kon

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I've been delayed on this series, but now I'm caught up again. Way to catch up during a cliffhanger.

Another one caught up. And I have to say, as CGDCT SOL 4-koma go, I thought it was pretty good. Definitely liked it better than that one with the model rockets, or that other one with the rabbits. Probably due to there being an actual story there in amongst all the cuteness - a story that looks like it's going to end a lot sooner than I would have wished, unfortunately...

Also, Matsuko is best girl.

You mean Stardust Telepath and GochiUsa? I gotta continue those (and read the GochiUsa manga someday).

To reply you must either login or sign up.