Forum › Sensei, Even I... discussion

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I really like the fact that the book Tokono-sensei was reading on the first page is one author's works. Beside that Saeki-san really give me the vibe of a straight girl playing with a lesbian just to amuse her. Goob job author !

joined Jun 7, 2019

I really like the fact that the book Tokono-sensei was reading on the first page is one author's works. Beside that Saeki-san really give me the vibe of a straight girl playing with a lesbian just to amuse her. Goob job author !

idk,she said "as long as it feels good i don't care who i do with"(something like that) she may be bisexual or she just discovered that she is into girls
welcome to the club saeki,women are elite

09001e59-3b14-4323-9cd6-041863821152
joined Jan 18, 2019

It was a turn on ...

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

That teacher's asking for a yandere route, because this is exactly how you get a yandere route.

The Just Ending here would be the students getting together and leaving sensei to her own devices. It won't happen, but imagine...!

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

This was a really good anthology, I never thought I'd be this much into ntr....ahhh!

joined Aug 7, 2018

They devote half a page to the Sensei pointing out that the gyaru has even larger breasts then herself, and then never have her so much as caress them? Ugh, wasteful story telling.

joined Mar 8, 2016

They devote half a page to the Sensei pointing out that the gyaru has even larger breasts then herself, and then never have her so much as caress them? Ugh, wasteful story telling.

Welcome to the "Yuri H-Manga Breast Lovers Society," which is more of a support group than a fan club. You're in for decades of frustration! Here are some excerpts from our helpful welcome packet that you can pick up at any of our weekly meetings:

• The first rule of h-manga breast fetishists is, the better the artist is at drawing big breasts, the less likely they are to draw yuri.

• Whether or not they draw yuri, they probably won't draw much of any breast attention. Even if it's futa, which, you would think, they are specifically drawing boobs on the characters for a reason, but no, it's still all about the dick.

• If the manga includes lactation, there's still like 90% chance it doesn't include any breast sucking.

• The inverse of the first rule is also true - the more likely a yuri h-manga is to have decent attention on boobs, the poorer the art quality is likely to be.

You can look forward to an exciting future of finding all of the new and novel ways your favorite artists will disappoint you by skipping or botching nearly every opportunity and golden setup for breast fetish stuff. Yaay! It becomes kind of a holy grail thing - will an artist who draws hot characters and non balloon-ish big boobs ever make a non-violent, non-rapey, yuri h-manga that has a lot of detailed hot breast worship? I've been looking for 20 years, I'll let you know when I find it.

• Bonus if it doesn't devolve into some gross over-the-top bondage stuff.

** You're looking to shoot the moon if you're into lactation and you want that in there too, but we include it in our bylaws just in case.

last edited at Aug 9, 2020 8:28PM

joined Oct 17, 2014

"This is my first trying Yuri NTR" Excuse me what, the only information i see from the anthology is 2019 and the other was published in 2017.

You can make an argument that The Second Unfaithful isn't NTR depending on what definition of NTR you use. The author probably considers that one cheating and not NTR. NTR's literal translation means "steal by taking". There's some overlap with the two, but the main differences from what I observed seem to be:

Cheating:
- Character has to be explicitly in a relationship with someone else. This gets a little fuzzier in NTR where sometimes instead of being an actual relationship, it's just "has feelings for but not an actual couple"

NTR:
- There's usually an element of an initial lack of consent or some elements of manipulation at play, like blackmail
- This should result in the original relationships being destroyed (doesn't always happen, sometimes the classification gets a bit fuzzy)

So in the case of Second Unfaithful, Azusa considers dumping her girlfriend for Midori, but Midori just gets off on cheating. They're both consenting in that they both want to sleep with each other. It also ends with them both going back to their original girlfriends because Midori doesn't see themselves as a long-term thing. In that sense, I can see why the author wouldn't consider that NTR.

last edited at Aug 9, 2020 8:40PM

Ok
joined Jul 23, 2020

At this point, a hate-sex threesome ain't that hard

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's a nice book you have there, Sensei.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

why does the bitch have to win?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

why does the bitch have to win?

Because that's how NTR works. Wouldn't be in this anthology otherwise.

joined Nov 14, 2014

END?!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I feel conflicted. Haru-san is the perfect good girl (who have a naughty side) for Sensei. but Saeki is more naughty and the sex with Sensei was hot. but, poor Haru-san. :(

Damn what a cliffhanger, def needs a sequel cause you just can't leave us and haru hanging like that.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Heaven would be an angry threesome that leaves Sensei completely wrecked--in a (somewhat) good way. And yes girl, you are indeed a bottom at heart

%e8%89%b2%e6%83%85%e7%9a%84%e5%87%9d%e8%a7%86
joined Apr 15, 2018

This needs a sequel
It HAS TO

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

ntr is not my thing but heck I've been low on nsfw stuff might as well read the available ones... Though I kinda expected that'd turn into a threesome sort of relationship but with feelings attached kinda makes it too complicated

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I know it after all.. I hate NTR, whether its yuri or not,,, I think I prefer Vanila things,,,

0a495f2540d4b68b5e4d3545faffec97
joined Aug 5, 2020

the gyaru carried the story

joined Sep 20, 2020

this need a sequel! more pls!!!

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Please, let it be a threesome, let it be a threesome

let it be a threesome (pls)

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Man, I took the challenge of reading this anthology cause why not. I try to avoid ntr, but I finally bit the bullet. After reading all this, I'm sure this isn't the worst of it, but the amount that we got was something I was able to handle. Not bad, honestly.
P.S. this one is one of those rare instances where I hope palyamory is the end game. They both seem to love sensei, and with the exception of that whole cheating thing, I bet the other two could get along as well

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Damn, I hate NTR so much, so why did I read this... this is so damn frustrating

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i mean.. who the fuck fucks inside the school with the door open? and no one other than the poor girl caught them..?

To reply you must either login or sign up.