Forum › Emotional Instability discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Wow, okay Kaguya. That’s a bit harsh.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

...that last line was really unnecessary.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Didn't see that coming at the end

joined Nov 21, 2018

This one seems to have a couple of translation errors. Glad to see it here, though!

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Oh my god.. That was really unexpected

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

no u lol

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Shipping can be fun, but also annoying...I always flinch when she prefers Keine over Kaguya.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Fucking Christ Kaguya

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

That's was low.

Still love Terumokou tho

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

that last panel was a real curveball

joined Feb 28, 2020

Surprising to get this from Kawayabug.
Usually the themes from this author are much more light-hearted but...this is welcome too.
For those who haven't watched the video miniseries from this artist, check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySXnMT5YR3o&list=PLadATnSok-vTzzD474-B0sH1FoloRcjxl
It's translated in the captions.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Talk about a hump and dump

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 3:58PM

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

What a bitch!

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

I understand the logic of this ship, but what's the future hold for them? Millions of years of this violence and hatred repeated over and over and over again?

My very first yuri doujin experience was reading "Night Sparrow in Love". I had never heard of Touhou before, and knew nothing of the world of GL stories. I was blown away, and from that moment on I was and always will be a Mokou/Mystia shipper.

Kaguya
joined May 22, 2015

I wasn't expecting that last line at all. Portrayals where they acknowledge Keine as even relevant to their relationship kind of put me off. I really really love this comic otherwise though. ♥

I understand the logic of this ship, but what's the future hold for them? Millions of years of this violence and hatred repeated over and over and over again?

Thinking all they'll ever go through is "violence and hatred repeated over and over again" is kind of a ridiculous misunderstanding of the concept of eternity. They will inevitably have ups and downs.

And anyway, if this is currently what they wanna do, then so be it. Kaguya doesn't actually "hate" Mokou in canon or in this comic. And Mokou also seems pretty chill about it in this as well.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 5:24AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I wasn't expecting that last line at all. Portrayals where they acknowledge Keine as even relevant to their relationship kind of put me off. I really really love this comic otherwise though. ♥

Thinking all they'll ever go through is "violence and hatred repeated over and over again" is kind of a ridiculous misunderstanding of the concept of eternity. They will inevitably have ups and downs.

And anyway, if this is currently what they wanna do, then so be it. Kaguya doesn't actually "hate" Mokou in canon or in this comic. And Mokou also seems pretty chill about it in this as well.

^Seconding all of this.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Stfu kaguya
You crazy hag

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

ouch

edit: was rereading this and i was wondering why they were calling reisen oudon? and it seems like reisen herself didnt know why

last edited at Aug 10, 2021 11:49PM

12hypalickl
joined Aug 20, 2021

edit: was rereading this and i was wondering why they were calling reisen oudon? and it seems like reisen herself didnt know why

Reisen Udongein Inaba is her complete name.
Idk, I think they just decided to call her 'Oudon' at the spur of the moment as her nickname or smt.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 3:39AM

Fd40d328-9445-4cbc-bac8-2049399d0f5e
joined Apr 19, 2022

kaguya is right

To reply you must either login or sign up.