Forum › The Real Her discussion

joined Sep 14, 2011

Really I have not found any better example of healthy and...dare I say pure S&M play anywhere for any kind of relationship. Gay, straight, younger, older, this series just outlines exactly why this isn't just some weird fetish people force upon themselves.

Have you tried reading Sunstone? its on DeviantArt look for the author shiniez.deviantart.com

its a really nice SM yuri... although it has a lot of the sex stuff haha (the author is awesome, the story pulls you in, and thats coming from someone who doesn't even like this kind of story..)

Anyway..I am kinda cheering for yuuka, but I know she just wont be able to change the SM fetiche..lol

Wow, didn't expect Sunstone to be brought up. Here I thought I was the only one that's read it. It really is a great story. the characters are deep and interesting, the art is fantastic,
...err, wait, sorry. This is about Yuuka, not Sunstone. I apologize to the viewing audience. :)
This is a great manga. I've enjoyed it since it's start. sad hirari closed, and this with few chapters left. So sad.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sweet update, almost over.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Lol, Yuuka's such a tease.

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

awww so cute ♥ ^.^

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

50 Shades of Yuuka

pls stop.

seriously thats such a bad and abusive view on s+m

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

Sweet update, almost over.

how many in the whole series im just wundering?

joined Jan 17, 2014

lol no sm allow - the ultimate sm XD

I love this series so much and it isn't just for the S&M. It's a great story over all and the characters are great. Aren't we still waiting for a kiss though?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Anyone else think Yuuka looks incredibly sexy on page 10?

Nope not really

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

this deserves an anime. It probaly wont happen but this manga is jut so amazing.

That is depressingly true.

Anyone else think Yuuka looks incredibly sexy on page 10?

It's more of an endearing and playfully mischievous expression towards Moe.

last edited at Oct 23, 2014 5:27PM

joined Aug 23, 2013

Really I have not found any better example of healthy and...dare I say pure S&M play anywhere for any kind of relationship. Gay, straight, younger, older, this series just outlines exactly why this isn't just some weird fetish people force upon themselves.

Nana to Kaoru is another example of a great S&M manga. Though Kaoru is so ugly he makes sin look good, the relationship between the two main characters is extremely sweet. They can't communicate by normal means, so they do so with S&M. It is dialogue and thought heavy though, lots of reading with that manga.

joined Sep 19, 2014

I like that drooling face she's having each time she is happy ^^

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Moe

pls stop.

Well I'm sorry, but it can't be helped. It's a thing these days.

last edited at Oct 24, 2014 12:09AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

50 Shades of Yuuka

pls stop.

Well I'm sorry, but it can't be helped. It's a thing these days.

No need to help that thing along.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

No need to help that thing along.

Well let's just stop and enjoy the yuri...

last edited at Oct 23, 2014 11:40PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Wow, didn't expect Sunstone to be brought up. Here I thought I was the only one that's read it. It really is a great story. the characters are deep and interesting, the art is fantastic,
...err, wait, sorry. This is about Yuuka, not Sunstone. I apologize to the viewing audience. :)

There's actually a Sunstone thread on here.

holy shiznit! I love the art posted on this thread. ty spacepowers for digging up the link :-D

last edited at Oct 24, 2014 8:41AM

joined Mar 30, 2012

Ohhh we get more, it was iffy at first but now I think it's light enough to enjoy reading now and then

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Really cute chapter but it felt disjointed.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Really cute chapter but it felt disjointed.

Agreed. Really wish they would talk it out. haha.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Page 5, the pic of Moe drooling had me crying from laughing so hard. xD

Omg... can't breath... the ending was hilarious...

last edited at Dec 28, 2014 2:06PM

joined Jun 12, 2012

The first and last page of each chapter never fail to put a smile on my face.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh dear Lord is in her blood!
But aahhhh such cute pair, pijamas are so cute!

joined Jan 17, 2014

ahahaha, doesnt normally people would say "i want to know everything about u" lololol XDDDD
seriously this show is very good in turning reader to M, suffer from a long update but still enjoy it at the end

joined Sep 25, 2013

last page it's hillarous , lol. love this series so much!

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

ahahaha, doesnt normally people would say "i want to know everything about u" lololol XDDDD
seriously this show is very good in turning reader to M, suffer from a long update but still enjoy it at the end

This is Yuuka were talking about, she's 100% pure tsundere, admitting anything to herself or to Moe would likely break her. xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.