Forum › Advance of Zeta Re-Boot: Gundam Inle - Black Rabbit Had a Dream discussion

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Damn, Gundam in my Dynasty Reader? Ain't that a pleasant surprise

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I always wanted to read this due to seeing the sick ass design of the Gundam head. Thanks tl people who bought and scanlated this.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

That Woundwort though

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

So many questions, why is gundamn on dynesty? Why are spacefarers called spacenoids? Why were they trying to forcefem that kid? Why didn’t anyone do that to me

last edited at Jul 25, 2020 4:30AM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Why are spacefarers called spacenoids?

Because it sounds cool, mostly. Earth-born humans are referred to as Earthnoids, and there's something of a racial divide between Spacenoids and Earthnoids though it's mostly chilled out by this point in the timeline.

last edited at Jul 25, 2020 6:21AM

240532868_3122630754686042_6829022488605013112_n
joined Sep 5, 2019

Yes more Gundam stuff here, since its rare these contents get here in Dynasty Reader

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yes more Gundam stuff here, since its rare these contents get here in Dynasty Reader

You should check out HG ni Koisuru Futari, which has five chapters up on Mangadex so far. It's about an OL and JK bonding over making Gundam models.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You should check out HG ni Koisuru Futari, which has five chapters up on Mangadex so far. It's about an OL and JK bonding over making Gundam models.

HG? No, thanks, I only take 1:100 and better. :P

005ejqrjgy1fzoq9y1j6fj319c1sw7sj-
joined Jul 6, 2018

Yuri in a Gundam franchise?

Sign me up. (≧▽≦)

Pixel%20natsu%20wip%20(3)
joined Apr 27, 2018

sorry, maybe this is just my garbage opinion, but why does the art suck??
the gundam is SUPER awesome looking! but the people are just....looks like I drew it tbh~
this is official, right??

I'm so sorry, it's very rude to say but I'm just kinda baffled considering how good the anime can look.
I guess I've never read a gundam manga before so I don't really know the quality of those either.

last edited at Jul 25, 2020 9:19AM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Oh hey, something Gundam that I haven't read. Neat. I wonder if we'll be seeing these characters throughout the story or if this was just a way to introduce the actual story to come.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The art really makes a strong contrast with the mecha desing, something else that caught my attention was the people involved in this manga, let's see.

Kenki Fujioka: The Mecha designer (I'm not sure if he also made the characters)
Yoshiyuki Tomino: The creator of gundam itself, also a designer and director.

And this last one is a surprise for me

Hajime Yatate: Hajime Yatate is the collective pseudonym for the entire Sunrise animation staff
After some intense professional google search I guess Fukioka really is the designer (I could've trusted the MD info too but I thought about it too late).

He can draw humans well (moe style)

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

This has probably already been said before but, Gundam on Dynasty?? Wow crazy times.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This has probably already been said before but, Gundam on Dynasty?? Wow crazy times.

Conclusion obvious; Gundams are gay o3o

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, we've already got Lovecraft, so...

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Speaking of, am I the only one who thinks that the head of that Gundam resembles the head of the Vilkiss from Cross Ange?

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Gundam? Here on DN? Why not!

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

The only good Zeke is a dead Zeke! Sieg Zeon my aching ass.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I forgot Gundam was more politics than robots

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Is that some sort of modified Big Zam? It looks familiar but I can't quite place my finger on it

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Scrolling through the daily batch and... GUNDAM?

240532868_3122630754686042_6829022488605013112_n
joined Sep 5, 2019

Yes, MORE GUNDAMS ON DYNASTY READER PLEASE! Yeah... good to see more Gundam stuff here, also does this mean we could get yuri stuff from this manga? i guess...

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Does one need to be well versed in Gundam for this to be a cohesive story, or is it a stand alone story itself? I am interested to give it a read, but unsure if I'll be able to follow if you need to have some knowledge of previous happenings in the Gundam universe (I've always loved the mecha designs and figures but never knew where to actually start with Gundam)

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Does one need to be well versed in Gundam for this to be a cohesive story, or is it a stand alone story itself? I am interested to give it a read, but unsure if I'll be able to follow if you need to have some knowledge of previous happenings in the Gundam universe (I've always loved the mecha designs and figures but never knew where to actually start with Gundam)

It does seem to be reliant on at least some knowledge of the UC timeline, at least. This seems to be directly after ZZ, with the lack of cohesive Zeon leadership with Haman gone, and a few years before Char's Counterattack.
If you wanna know where to start, production order is the failsafe way to go but if you don't want to dive straight into 0079's rather inconsistent animation and frequent budget run-outs (I still recommend it despite that, or at least watching the movies), I highly recommend War in the Pocket. It's short, good, and self-contained.
Also, it's on youtube in decent quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzJL11pHylo&list=PLm8xXAgUtmz7Ci9cyzAfP2qer09QjtbRH

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

It does seem to be reliant on at least some knowledge of the UC timeline, at least. This seems to be directly after ZZ, with the lack of cohesive Zeon leadership with Haman gone, and a few years before Char's Counterattack.
If you wanna know where to start, production order is the failsafe way to go but if you don't want to dive straight into 0079's rather inconsistent animation and frequent budget run-outs (I still recommend it despite that, or at least watching the movies), I highly recommend War in the Pocket. It's short, good, and self-contained.
Also, it's on youtube in decent quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzJL11pHylo&list=PLm8xXAgUtmz7Ci9cyzAfP2qer09QjtbRH

Oooo, thank you.
I might need to make Gundam my next mission by the looks of it....

To reply you must either login or sign up.