Forum › Advance of Zeta Re-Boot: Gundam Inle - Black Rabbit Had a Dream discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait why is there a Gundam manga here?

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Dauben Wolf should probably be Döven Wolf. Other than that the translation seems to be fine, though!
I'm curious to see where this is going. Judging by the untranslated parts of the manga I've seen the Queen appears to be a Puru claiming to be a Zabi, which is extra weird given that all of them save Minerva had been dead for a while by the time the clones were made

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Hmmm I’m 50/50 if I’ll continue this...it’ll take some time to get used to the art style (the detailed mecha and battles vs the rough style the rest of the scenes are drawn) and I’ve only watched Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 so I was kinda sweating when I read Zeta in the title BUT Mecha is very rare here so I’ll probably keep an eye on this one.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

gundam is cool and all but where is the gay

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Bit tough to follow (not just because of the subject matter but because the paneling and art style make it hard to follow who's talking) but heck, I'm just happy to see mecha stuff. I'll take gundam, man, gimme.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Dynasty never fails to disappoint.

Nor does it fail to surprise.

To reply you must either login or sign up.