Forum › Philosophia discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's series' like this that make up for the over abundance of Nanoha.

You mean Touhou

What is wrong with you two?

Ikaruga is better

NO fate x nanoha and marisa x reimu for lyf

Oh i'm all in for some GaoGaiG-... I mean, Nanoha, i just can't into Touhou at all
Of course i would be more than glad with some Ace Combat around here, especially some Su-47 x F-22

It would probably help if you played a touhou game before reading the doujins :P

I've never played a Touhou game and probably never will (I'm bad at such games and run Linux besides), but I love Touhou. The setting is absolutely brilliant and the characters are strong and fan-ready. I think it takes a little adaptability to get into it without the games, but it's by no means impossible.

joined Aug 1, 2013

when you think this goes nowhear. BAM semi incest arrive

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It would probably help if you played a touhou game before reading the doujins :P

I did
Which is why i said i can't get into Touhou at all and that Ikaruga is a better arcade shooter

I've never played a Touhou game and probably never will (I'm bad at such games and run Linux besides), but I love Touhou. The setting is absolutely brilliant and the characters are strong and fan-ready. I think it takes a little adaptability to get into it without the games, but it's by no means impossible.

Most of the people that i know who are Touhou fans actually never played the games (Vocaloid fans gets attached to Touhou for some reason, i dunno)

last edited at Apr 15, 2014 7:27PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I did
Which is why i said i can't get into Touhou at all and that Ikaruga is a better arcade shooter

Most of the people that i know who are Touhou fans actually never played the games (Vocaloid fans gets attached to Touhou for some reason, i dunno)

eh i always preferred touhou but to each his own, you can at least love the characters :P oh also i have only heard like 2 hatsune miku tracks yet thanks to the box series i ship miku x luka so much

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Guys, there are like 10 Touhou doujins per week and you come to philosophia to talk about it ?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Guys, there are like 10 Touhou doujins per week and you come to philosophia to talk about it ?

i didn't bring touhou up, others did :P

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeeesss it was IIIIIII!! UHAEUHAEUHAEUHUEUHanyway...

Phpfafi7e_c2am
joined Jan 29, 2014

Lol I thought Tomo and Ai are missing sisters for a second when I saw Pseudo-Incest tag

Same! lol
Anyone else feel an Aaaaaangst tag wouldn't go amiss on this? (not that there's anything wrong with angst'y yuri ^-^ )

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Too short >_<" I was left hanging... :v

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Just saw & read a Chinese scanlation of chapter zero.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I like this one, like someone else said I like it when characters are developed really well.

so I am looking forward to more uploads of this!! :)

I also didn't think the pseudo-incest was that bad, I mean the husband/father wasn't at all concerned with either his daughter or his wife, and I think they both needed someone, so it wasn't that far fetched (or "bad" in my opinion)

oh well, can't wait to read more

EstuaryPalomino
joined Jun 6, 2014

I love the tension between these two characters and how you both feel like theres defiantly something growing between these two, but they stay hesitant because of the possibility of it not being anything at all... This in it self is kinda hard to pull off without you thinking UGH both of them are way too shy and prude to even touch hands!!!~ But rather it pulls it off pretty well. The deeper things that they say to each other are subtle little messages that will hopefully lead to something.
Very refreshing. ^^

joined Jan 8, 2014

The new "00" chapter was interesting, but it has a summary at the beginning, maybe calling it a "3.5" chapter would be better since the summary has spoilers?

last edited at Oct 21, 2014 6:53PM

joined May 2, 2014

Oh snap ! The stepmother want some 2 oooh shit can't wait ~

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I've never played a Touhou game and probably never will (I'm bad at such games and run Linux besides)

to play the game, maybe set up wine or vmware? tho I'd grab an evaluation copy of vmware, set it up, and play the game inside of that emulator.

last edited at Oct 25, 2014 9:12PM

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Please no smokes in my yuri.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

FANTASTIC art but it goes SLOOOOOOW.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Love that Plato quote on ch. 3.5

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

The new "00" chapter was interesting, but it has a summary at the beginning, maybe calling it a "3.5" chapter would be better since the summary has spoilers?

In the tank release, "Philosophia 00" is chapter 5 ("Philosophia 03" is broken down into two chapters, 3 & 4), though 3.5 seems fine for numbering for now.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Before i go any further, is there a rule against 'asking-about-an-upcoming-chapter-that-is-yet-to-be-released-but-you've-somehow-managed-to-read' in this forum?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Before i go any further, is there a rule against 'asking-about-an-upcoming-chapter-that-is-yet-to-be-released-but-you've-somehow-managed-to-read' in this forum?

It's rude to talk about the content of unreleased chapters without using spoiler tags, is that what you mean?

You tag spoilers by putting == at the beginning and end of the text you want hidden, like this. If you hit Quote on this comment, you'll see how it's done.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

indeed that was what i meant Nezchan, you see, i got a tad impatient and with some struggle i'm finally able to read the next chap, but now that i've got the knowledge i actually regret it cuz i can't discuss it with anybody

Guess i'll avoid typing in here until proper release then. And sorry for being an idiot hehe

joined Jan 1, 2015

Hurry with the next one!!! I'm dying here!!! XP

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

;-;

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Yeah, this series really couldn't have had a happy ending, could it? Not that it's necessarily a sad ending, just... well, whatever.

To reply you must either login or sign up.