Forum › Posts by EstuaryPalomino

EstuaryPalomino
Philosophia discussion 20 Aug 05:34
joined Jun 6, 2014

I love the tension between these two characters and how you both feel like theres defiantly something growing between these two, but they stay hesitant because of the possibility of it not being anything at all... This in it self is kinda hard to pull off without you thinking UGH both of them are way too shy and prude to even touch hands!!!~ But rather it pulls it off pretty well. The deeper things that they say to each other are subtle little messages that will hopefully lead to something.
Very refreshing. ^^

EstuaryPalomino
Octave discussion 17 Jul 16:45
joined Jun 6, 2014

If you want a fantastic realistic yuri manga thats not about high schoolers then you should read this...
I remember the first time I read this I was surprised that they kissed in the first few chapters, because in a lot of other romance manga it takes 30 chapters just for them to confess their damn feelings!! But man this is a fantastic story. No matter how many times I read it I still feel that warm fuzzy feeling when the characters become closer.
This isn't any gross fan-servicey yuri... This a great story with a interesting and complicated characters.

EstuaryPalomino
Octave discussion 17 Jul 16:45
joined Jun 6, 2014

If you want a fantastic realistic yuri manga thats not about high schoolers then you should read this...
I remember the first time I read this I was surprised that they kissed in the first few chapters, because in a lot of other romance manga it takes 30 chapters just for them to confess their damn feelings!! But man this is a fantastic story. No matter how many times I read it I still feel that warm fuzzy feeling when the characters become closer.
This isn't any gross fan-servicey yuri... This a great story with a interesting and complicated characters.