Forum › Philosophia discussion

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

WHAT HAVE I JUST READ?? A Step-incest?? Nice. (<- Wait)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It's series' like this that make up for the over abundance of Nanoha.

You mean Touhou

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You mean Touhou

You monsters.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

I just love all her works, very deep yet not, complicated yet not~

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I was really waiting for more of this, and.. it's just so interesting, good reading. I love also all that awesome quotes at the end of the chapters.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I just love all her works, very deep yet not, complicated yet not~

I think that reflects on how people are in general. The thing with being able to have complex thoughts mean that a lot of times people tend to over analyze and make things that are actually quite simple into something quite complicated. That is especially true in amorous relationships.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I just wanna say...¡I KNEW IT!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I think that reflects on how people are in general. The thing with being able to have complex thoughts mean that a lot of times people tend to over analyze and make things that are actually quite simple into something quite complicated. That is especially true in amorous relationships.

I agree that humans are notorious for complicating everything given the opportunity, but I wouldn't say we as humans over analyze complex thoughts on purpose (that's more a by-product than actual output). humans have a very hard time grasping complex ideas and are compelled to break them down into tiny bite-sized, easily digestible pieces. unfortunately, the more we try to simplify the idea, the more convoluted we can make it.

that being said, I'm a bit baffled at Tomo's reluctance to graduate. I'm sure this was touched on in chapter 2, but I would think that graduating would give her more freedom to move away from her father's business, not less. is her (Tomo's) reluctance cultural (shirking her sense of duty to the family and being openly defiant to her father) or character related (additional character development/a plot device added by Amano-san)? ummm, given some of the author's notes, I "think" I know the answer, but I'd like some other thoughts.

btw, talk about exemplifying the paragraphs above...

joined Oct 11, 2010

You mean Touhou

Yes… both actually :)

You mean Touhou

You monsters.

like roar and stuff…

joined Mar 23, 2013

I agree that humans are notorious for complicating everything given the opportunity, but I wouldn't say we as humans over analyze complex thoughts on purpose (that's more a by-product than actual output). humans have a very hard time grasping complex ideas and are compelled to break them down into tiny bite-sized, easily digestible pieces. unfortunately, the more we try to simplify the idea, the more convoluted we can make it.

that being said, I'm a bit baffled at Tomo's reluctance to graduate. I'm sure this was touched on in chapter 2, but I would think that graduating would give her more freedom to move away from her father's business, not less. is her (Tomo's) reluctance cultural (shirking her sense of duty to the family and being openly defiant to her father) or character related (additional character development/a plot device added by Amano-san)? ummm, given some of the author's notes, I "think" I know the answer, but I'd like some other thoughts.

btw, talk about exemplifying the paragraphs above...

Actually it's the other way around.

Well, he can't hire her if she has no qualification. So by not graduating she's dodging the issue, or delaying the "inevitable".

Not sure why she doesn't tell him to go fuck himself. I mean, cultural difference aside, it's not like she actually has to go work for him.

And yes your thoughts are pretty much a straight up example =P !

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

So basically she's just like her father who has no emotion but just reason.

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

wow, amano-sensei really brings out a whole new dimension of her work. although this series somewhat felt like she abit like nishi uko style (read: too much feel), Still good work, 8/10 for the story on my opinion

sweet little lie
joined Mar 17, 2013

Nice plotting there. Simple but deep. I'd love to see next chapter soon.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's rare I see this sort of character piece in yuri, hopefully there'll be a couple more chapters before Amano starts pulling the strings together. I feel like it's one of those pieces that'll earn its emotional impact at the end, which is always more satisfying.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You mean Touhou

What is wrong with you two?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You mean Touhou

Ikaruga is better

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You mean Touhou

Ikaruga is better

NO fate x nanoha and marisa x reimu for lyf

joined Dec 12, 2013

Uuuhh I keep loving this manga more and more , keep'em coming ^^

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Actually it's the other way around.

Well, he can't hire her if she has no qualification. So by not graduating she's dodging the issue, or delaying the "inevitable".

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you and here is why... by graduating, sure she'd have "the qualification," however having a degree is not a necessary need. like many situations, children take over family businesses without a "proper" education. also, iirc, her degree was not of a business nature. that being said... (and as much as i hate being wrong) her character was probably written insuch a way that ultimately, you are correct about delaying the inevitable.

Not sure why she doesn't tell him to go fuck himself. I mean, cultural difference aside, it's not like she actually has to go work for him.

exactly! but I guess that will be part of the story's resolution so we'll have to wait and see.

And yes your thoughts are pretty much a straight up example =P !

I do try my best ;-)

joined Oct 11, 2010

You mean Touhou

after 7 or 8 years it gets a bit stale… for some of us...

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Lol I thought Tomo and Ai are missing sisters for a second when I saw Pseudo-Incest tag

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You mean Touhou

Ikaruga is better

You left out "ShizNat for lyf".

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You mean Touhou

Ikaruga is better

You left out "ShizNat for lyf".

I thought that was so obvious they dont even need mentioning?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You mean Touhou

Ikaruga is better

Oh i'm all in for some GaoGaiG-... I mean, Nanoha, i just can't into Touhou at all
Of course i would be more than glad with some Ace Combat around here, especially some Su-47 x F-22

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You mean Touhou

Ikaruga is better

Oh i'm all in for some GaoGaiG-... I mean, Nanoha, i just can't into Touhou at all
Of course i would be more than glad with some Ace Combat around here, especially some Su-47 x F-22

It would probably help if you played a touhou game before reading the doujins :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.