Forum › What's that manga called?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Would be that https://mangadex.org/title/16351/tachibanakan-triangle . Be aware that it lack some chapter somewhere in the middle for some reasons.

Untitled%20(recovered)
joined Jul 18, 2020

Looking for some Touhou Doujin about Kagiyama Hina & Parsee been Magical Girls
Based on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udge21XNxw
Artist's Pixiv of the covers of those Doujins: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/43398680

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Quick Question. I'm looking for a story with a teacher who has never been in a relationship, and gets asked for relationship advice by her students, but since she's inexperienced, she's troubled by it. That's all I recall about. I don't remember if it was a series or not. Does anyone know the name?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Quick Question. I'm looking for a story with a teacher who has never been in a relationship and gets asked for relationship advice by her students, but since she's inexperienced, she's troubled by it. That's all I recall about. I don't remember if it was a series or not. Does anyone know the name?

I'm pretty sure that is The Rain and the Other Side of You.

There is also this one.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Quick Question. I'm looking for a story with a teacher who has never been in a relationship and gets asked for relationship advice by her students, but since she's inexperienced, she's troubled by it. That's all I recall about. I don't remember if it was a series or not. Does anyone know the name?

I'm pretty sure that is The Rain and the Other Side of You.

There is also this one.

Thanks. I've seen those before, but they aren't the ones I'm looking for, unfortunately.

joined Apr 10, 2020

Quick Question. I'm looking for a story with a teacher who has never been in a relationship, and gets asked for relationship advice by her students, but since she's inexperienced, she's troubled by it. That's all I recall about. I don't remember if it was a series or not. Does anyone know the name?

Maybe this?

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

looking for a manga that involved a girl being bullied by a group of girls. Another girl feels bad and starts standing up for her so that way she won't get bullied as much, but she gets bullied instead. The two girls fall in love and start going out. There's a scene where the group of girls that bullied them come across them having lunch and they think about apologizing but instead leave them alone.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

This?

That's it. Thank you very much

joined Oct 2, 2019

It was a manga about a relationship teacher-parent. The teacher was going to the houses (i think) of her students to talk to their parents (or something like that), then she was going to the house of her next student, a delinquent girl, then the mother of the delinquent received her and the teacher notices how frail and skinny was her. Then they chatted about her daughter and i don't remember the rest...

Another thing about it is that, for some reason, i remember it having a tag like "ParentxTeacher", but then it didn't appear when i searched for it, so i just concluded that i was seeing things...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It was a manga about a relationship teacher-parent. The teacher was going to the houses (i think) of her students to talk to their parents (or something like that), then she was going to the house of her next student, a delinquent girl, then the mother of the delinquent received her and the teacher notices how frail and skinny was her. Then they chatted about her daughter and i don't remember the rest...

Another thing about it is that, for some reason, i remember it having a tag like "ParentxTeacher", but then it didn't appear when i searched for it, so i just concluded that i was seeing things...

Ikenai Hito

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Also a short sequel Ikenai Hito Christmas

joined Oct 2, 2019

Thanks to both of you!

pinkcigarette
Swans%20filth
joined Apr 30, 2017

I apologize in advance for this useless description. Looking for a one-shot ( i think) where two girls have some some sort of fight. They meet on the street and one instinctively throws something at the other but apologizes immediately. Thats all i got. Help is appreciated.

joined Nov 13, 2018

I apologize in advance for this useless description. Looking for a one-shot ( i think) where two girls have some some sort of fight. They meet on the street and one instinctively throws something at the other but apologizes immediately. Thats all i got. Help is appreciated. >

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_it_rains_next_week ?

Swans%20filth
joined Apr 30, 2017

I apologize in advance for this useless description. Looking for a one-shot ( i think) where two girls have some some sort of fight. They meet on the street and one instinctively throws something at the other but apologizes immediately. Thats all i got. Help is appreciated. >

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_it_rains_next_week ?

Thats the one, thank you.

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

Been trying to find one for a few days now. I don't remember anything except it's two childhood friends reuniting again. They were really close, one moved away, and said they were going to start sending letters to each other, but it never happened. When they reunited one said "We promised we would send letters, but that stopped." And the other replied with " Sorry, I was busy. " With illustrations referencing she had new friends.

I tried looking at the childhood friends tag but still can't find it. Anyone got any ideas?

joined Jun 13, 2018

Hi, I'm looking for a manga, where the main character idolize her life changing manga artist, and she becomes her assistant, only to find out the artist is shy and never leaves the house.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Hi, I'm looking for a manga, where the main character idolize her life changing manga artist, and she becomes her assistant, only to find out the artist is shy and never leaves the house.

Kind of https://dynasty-scans.com/series/renai_manga ?

joined Jun 13, 2018

Kind of https://dynasty-scans.com/series/renai_manga ?

That's it, thank you so much! Somehow skipped over the mangaka tag.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Yahallo, I'm trying to find a manga with a similar premise to Taiyaki's "Let's meet again tomorrow" with the train as its main setting, though I can't remember anything beyond that and the fact that it was released before the aforementioned story.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yahallo, I'm trying to find a manga with a similar premise to Taiyaki's "Let's meet again tomorrow" with the train as its main setting, though I can't remember anything beyond that and the fact that it was released before the aforementioned story.

Only one I can think of is Until the Next Station (plus sequel), but these were released much later...

joined Jul 28, 2020

Only one I can think of is Until the Next Station (plus sequel), but these were released much later...

Since I barely recall anything I can't tell whether that's the one and I simply got the order mixed up (unsurprising) or if it was another train manga, but thanks anyway (・∀・)

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Im trying to find a manga where they meet in a hospital. It's a couple where it was a big girl and a short girl. The reason the bigger girl was going to the hospital was because she injured herself because of her job at a construction site, while the smaller girl was intentionally injuring herself because she's in a rut and couldn't create anything recently as an artist if i remember correctly. Anyone know what that series' title was? @.@

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

To reply you must either login or sign up.