Forum › Negev x Kar98k discussion

joined Dec 18, 2018

These tags tell me "nope"

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Was it Doujins: Girls Frontline that did it?

In all seriousness I am contemplating adding something like a NAZI Symbolism tag for this and the ~30 mostly very old chapters and images it would apply to.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Whew what a ride. Truly a very special doujin series.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Ah...yes, this one upset G36's artist a lots.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

For people who read comments before reading the chapters... maybe take a pass on this one unless you're really looking for these specific tags. It's not poorly drawn or anything, it's just thoroughly unpleasant from beginning to end.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Oh hey, this is finally here. When will the rest of the artist's futatacular works make it then?

joined Feb 5, 2020

Well... this left a bad taste. Should've listened to the tags

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

these tags tell me “fuck yes”

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I remember reading this before somewhere. Yeah its pretty disgusting.

I wonder if the epilogue is a reference to Josef Mengele? A nazi doctor who did torturous experiments at auschwitz particularly on twins and he had a thing for eyeballs.

Edit: yeah it is because he fled to brazil to escape execution for his crimes and they even put down how he died from a stroke while swimming

last edited at Jul 15, 2020 3:08AM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

oof that was rough lol but that many tags cmon, i couldn't NOT read it lol

joined Dec 30, 2018

Futanari is not Yuri you stupid cucks

4chan disagrees with you

joined Dec 30, 2018

I remember reading this before somewhere. Yeah its pretty disgusting.

I wonder if the epilogue is a reference to Josef Mengele? A nazi doctor who did torturous experiments at auschwitz particularly on twins and he had a thing for eyeballs.

Edit: yeah it is because he fled to brazil to escape execution for his crimes and they even put down how he died from a stroke while swimming

Jesus Christ

joined Dec 30, 2018

You know I have a fetish for guro and torture but nazi are too much

joined Dec 30, 2018

Why is this shit even on dynasty

joined Dec 30, 2018

Was it Doujins: Girls Frontline that did it?

In all seriousness I am contemplating adding something like a NAZI Symbolism tag for this and the ~30 mostly very old chapters and images it would apply to.

Please do

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I expected way worse from the tags (until the epilogue).

It's not a bad read, art is good but you have to like the settings, which is not for everyone, at all.

last edited at Jul 15, 2020 3:45AM

Thinkamen
joined Oct 26, 2018

fuck this and fuck all of you

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

For people who read comments before reading the chapters... maybe take a pass on this one unless you're really looking for these specific tags. It's not poorly drawn or anything, it's just thoroughly unpleasant from beginning to end.

I don’t know, the promise of Mossad-esque retribution at the end there made me feel pretty happy.

But in all seriousness, yeah, I kinda regret reading this one. I physically gagged a bit near the end (not really at anything in particular, just at the whole thing up to that point), and I normally have a pretty strong stomach when it comes to this sort of subject matter. It probably didn’t help that I got the Kar98k mixed up with the Mosin-Nagant for some reason, and was expecting things to look up at some point.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

These tags are tellin' me "nope"

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

I am a bit... confused?
And was the epilogue related to the main story?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...That wasn't too bad. A "bit" over the top I guess. It's not a setting you see every day for obvious reasons.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

With the setting this fked up, I think it's kind of intentional for the readers to feel at least a little fked up, and I think the story is pretty well executed and achieved its goals. The tags should be enough for those who don't like this stuff to turn away.

HonkTheDragonSlayer
Honk
joined Aug 3, 2017

Futanari is not Yuri you stupid cucks

Well it isn't, but in this work there is both yuri and futanari, and the yuri tag here isn't about the futa x girl, but about the two other girls where neither is a futa.

last edited at Jul 15, 2020 6:28AM

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

Not as bad as everyone said. Fckd up, but not as much as common hentai guro.

joined Jan 22, 2015

This is my kind of fucked up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.