Forum › Hop Step Leap! discussion

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

been a while since I read something about this two :3 refreshing xD

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

That type of behaviour could land Sawako in jail. Or get her suspended, at least.

Its Japan. No school would make something like that public.

joined Jul 26, 2014

That type of behaviour could land Sawako in jail. Or get her suspended, at least.

Its Japan. No school would make something like that public.

I honestly don't get why America is so sensitive towards this sort of thing. It's not like she was actually molesting them or anything. Hell, they were bathing together even.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Loved it how one of mio preferences invloved the forehead

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wait, she can rely on Ritsu? That's a new one.

joined Oct 13, 2014

sound like ur teachers were lame. but honestly theyre old enough to know about these things and a little insight doesnt hurt

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I think mio meant those time when she was scared and shy, ritsu supported her. (that thing happened right? hehe its been awhile the last time i watched k-on)

to the uploader thank i like this otp very much! :)

last edited at Feb 26, 2015 11:10PM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Yes! Yes she can! This is part of the brilliance of MioRitsu and why I love the couple so much. They are so wonderful for each other.

(rambling fangirl rant)
Mio is a scaredy-cat. She wants to experience new things - she enjoys them once she's started them! - but she's too scared to take that first step. Ritsu knows this, and Ritsu is the one who can always coax her out of her comfort zone... often by dragging her along for the ride with her.

Once Mio is settled, she's the hard line that keeps everyone else in check. She's the one that complains about them not practicing as much as they should or getting distracted by this or that. It's particularly important that she keeps Ritsu from getting distracted by her next big idea, too.

Ritsu always helps Mio feel comfortable when she's out of her comfort zone. She acts like a total dork, gets a rise out of Mio and makes her whack her. Or else she's so crazy that Mio has to take the "straight man" position and drag her into line. While Ritsu is for sure a bit of a leap-before-you-look, both-feet-in-mouth type, you do see in some episodes how she bothers Mio specifically to get her to become more comfortable, distracting her from the scary parts of a new situation. Mio can focus not on what scares her, but instead on the fact that Ritsu is being a total idiot.

And we all know Ritsu isn't all about the craziness. She's not a total derp like Yui. Just look at the "love letter" episode. I think she swallows a lot of her own sensitivity for various reasons... and I think part of that is because she has to be full of confidence to cover for both Mio and herself. If Ritsu was insecure, no way would Mio go along with her. And besides, she's got a reputation to uphold. ^_^

tl;dr, Mio is the anchor for Ritsu's wild side - but Ritsu is the one who drags Mio into the unknown. They balance each other perfectly. And that's what makes their relationship so great.
(/rambling fangirl rant)

last edited at Feb 27, 2015 2:18AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Yes! Yes she can! This is part of the brilliance of MioRitsu and why I love the couple so much. They are so wonderful for each other.

(rambling fangirl rant)
Mio is a scaredy-cat. She wants to experience new things - she enjoys them once she's started them! - but she's too scared to take that first step. Ritsu knows this, and Ritsu is the one who can always coax her out of her comfort zone... often by dragging her along for the ride with her.

Once Mio is settled, she's the hard line that keeps everyone else in check. She's the one that complains about them not practicing as much as they should or getting distracted by this or that. It's particularly important that she keeps Ritsu from getting distracted by her next big idea, too.

Ritsu always helps Mio feel comfortable when she's out of her comfort zone. She acts like a total dork, gets a rise out of Mio and makes her whack her. Or else she's so crazy that Mio has to take the "straight man" position and drag her into line. While Ritsu is for sure a bit of a leap-before-you-look, both-feet-in-mouth type, you do see in some episodes how she bothers Mio specifically to get her to become more comfortable, distracting her from the scary parts of a new situation. Mio can focus not on what scares her, but instead on the fact that Ritsu is being a total idiot.

And we all know Ritsu isn't all about the craziness. She's not a total derp like Yui. Just look at the "love letter" episode. I think she swallows a lot of her own sensitivity for various reasons... and I think part of that is because she has to be full of confidence to cover for both Mio and herself. If Ritsu was insecure, no way would Mio go along with her. And besides, she's got a reputation to uphold. ^_^

tl;dr, Mio is the anchor for Ritsu's wild side - but Ritsu is the one who drags Mio into the unknown. They balance each other perfectly. And that's what makes their relationship so great.
(/rambling fangirl rant)

It's not a rant if you enjoy it, hehe

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

...And the Mugi was alone with Sawa sensei.
Ritsu x Mio FOREVER :D I need my third University season

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

the art and the story is pretty awesome and super cute !

joined Aug 19, 2012

Did author stopped drawing?

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

That was definitely a cute story and a good read.

Honestly I didn't really get the impression that they went and had sex, they seemed to be more interested in having some time to snuggle and kiss and chat about feelings. I guess it is possible though...

Pulls head out of the gutter
Ahh of course. That's exactly what should happen. Headcanon accepted.

Thanks for your hard work, by the way~

yeah sure..maybe at the beginning but you know...one thing leads to another and ....

Yes but they're children! Babies even!

Well... they're High School students and Mio for example at one point in the series was 18, and it isn't like 18 is a weird age for people to have sex for the first time. In fact the average age for both males and females to lose their virginity in Japan is 18. Azu is in the story so Mio could be 16 - 18 which again isn't unheard of.

They probably kissed a lot and then talked the rest of the night, That said, from a writing perspective, why mention they were up all night if all they did was talk?

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 7:48PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

The facial expressions in this one were great. And the story in general, obviously. MiTsu 4ever!

F9f60b20-d276-4945-991e-ee3c34415e07
joined Sep 26, 2015

Awesome :v

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

On the topic of whether they had sex or not, one thing I didn't really pay attention to before is the fact that they've been awake all that time. From when they saw Yui and Azusa hugging and the confession took place to when they encountered the pair again at just after 5am, they were in bed together, but apparently not sleeping as Ritsu suggests they get some sleep.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Tanned Azunya, great~

Kiss-him-not-me-episode-1-pics-007
joined Jul 9, 2016

(rambling fangirl rant)

(/rambling fangirl rant)

Yes yes yes, all my yes.
As for the story, yes yes yes, all my yes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

THIS IS THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSST SHIPPING!! I just had to come back and read this again

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I missed this pairing. :( i am still hoping adrenaveris will continue "no, thank you!"

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was awesome, and incredibly adorable. Moar! Moar!

joined Mar 18, 2018

Just had to come back to read this once again~
This truly is the best Mistu doujinshi out there. It just feels so right, almost to the point of being cannon~

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

10/10
This author gets it. Not only character-wise, but dialogue and development, always deliver, parody or not.

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Glad this is featured. My favourite k-on doujin on this site

To reply you must either login or sign up.