Mio and Ritsu forever! :)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This was awesome! :o

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

that was cute as hell

joined May 3, 2014

can some one tell me manga with art like that???

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Impressive.

Oh my god!This is so cute and AWESOME!I need more stuff like this... o////o

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

and then azunyan and yui has sex while the others were not watching.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was a well done story line and it flowed smoothly without missing any steps .

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

The height gap is cute and I like it when Mio initiates lol

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wait, so they just up and did it right there? Man, kids are crazy~

last edited at Feb 26, 2015 11:25AM

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

That was a very cute story of mio and ritsu realizing their feelings for each other. More!
The symbolism is also very well done, page 24, a panel with Ritsu walking far away from Mio because Mio is afraid to be honest about her feelings.
Page 38, that same shot as before, but now Mio (after being honest with herself and Ritsu) is walking in hand with her. Just a little bit of courage can make all the difference.

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 4:39AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

It's been way too long since we've gotten a fluffy Mitsu work.

Ugh that was too beautiful.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm not too surprised. Partly because hormonal teenagers, but more because at the time they thought they weren't the only ones. It's like being encouraged to, especially after the earlier discussion.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I'm not too surprised. Partly because hormonal teenagers, but more because at the time they thought they weren't the only ones. It's like being encouraged to, especially after the earlier discussion.

Honestly I didn't really get the impression that they went and had sex, they seemed to be more interested in having some time to snuggle and kiss and chat about feelings. I guess it is possible though...

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

Honestly I didn't really get the impression that they went and had sex, they seemed to be more interested in having some time to snuggle and kiss and chat about feelings. I guess it is possible though...

yeah sure..maybe at the beginning but you know...one thing leads to another and ....

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Pulls head out of the gutter
Ahh of course. That's exactly what should happen. Headcanon accepted.

Thanks for your hard work, by the way~

yeah sure..maybe at the beginning but you know...one thing leads to another and ....

Yes but they're children! Babies even!

last edited at Feb 26, 2015 2:28PM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

This LewdPekoe... Kouhai's corrupting you!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I didn't get the impression they had sex either, although it definitely could be possible. To me it seemed like since they had just discovered their feelings for each other, they spent that time just figuring things out and get some time alone to do so (with cuddles!).

When I saw nsfw, I was a little hesitant in reading it because I really wasn't in the mood for K-ON sexy times, but gave it a shot anyway. I then realized half way through it wasn't tagged lots of sex...Sometimes I forget nsfw =/= sex haha. I'm glad I read this, because it's exactly what I wanted to read today. Some nice, slow paced, discovery of feelings ^_^ Thanks for the release GiB.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This LewdPekoe... Kouhai's corrupting you!

Alright you two, settle down.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Lol when I read the title I though it was going to be about Shugo Chara :c

Hop!! Step!! Jumpu!!! Drew draw drawa
Atashi no kokoro aaaaaaanlooock <3 <3 <3

I'm sure they could make great yuri with shugo chara... like with the kouhai and the main character...
I'm ashamed about having seen this series almost entirely x)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Given the context of the story, plus Ritsu's dream and their assumtions about YuiAzu, it's pretty likely that they did have sex. Offscreen, to be sure, but it makes a lot of sense when you read it through.

joined Jan 30, 2013

That type of behaviour could land Sawako in jail. Or get her suspended, at least.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

That type of behaviour could land Sawako in jail. Or get her suspended, at least.

She asked her students if they wanted to hear, and they all enthusiastically consented, so it's not sexual harassment. So yes, it could, but not in this scenario.

joined Jan 8, 2014

What a cute little story ^_^

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm surprised nobody's talking about how cute Shimazoo are xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.