Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

joined Apr 16, 2020

Resolving miscommunication in 2 chapters? Impossible-

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

I’ve slept on this manga for so long. I’m glad to have read through it all and got caught up to the latest chapter.

Tumblr_f6d05058b480ae6dc93b7be97267484b_75e8b751_1280
joined May 31, 2020

wait did she just confess? is that the confession? maybe not but what the heck that's so adorable. i'm glad they communicated with each other, i thought there were gonna be a lot of angst.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Something I kinda realized: Yuki was the butt of so many jokes thoughtout the entire manga that her Drama Mom appearing feels kinda...a little too late?

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

You can't just ship moms and-
notsoparental

coughs
Anyway, since Nekotarou put Yuri tags in their own Catulus pics, marriage is indeed a possibility :v

joined Jul 26, 2016

r/EmbarassingParents

Riko has Mom's approval now tho :d

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You can't just ship moms and-
notsoparental

coughs
Anyway, since Nekotarou put Yuri tags in their own Catulus pics, marriage is indeed a possibility :v

Taiyaki approve that picture.

joined Oct 23, 2016

How has this not been animated. . .

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It has been technically. Althought it's just a short video just to promote the manga.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I like how they bring up her wearing a choker as well, a nice touch. Drama was over quicker than I thought it'd be though

Cute%20cat
joined Jun 1, 2020

It has been technically. Althought it's just a short video just to promote the manga.

Thank you for sharing this I will now proceed to watch it daily

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Don't sweat Mama, Riko got your girl covered..... they get along pretty well "if ya know what I mean" https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/catulus_syndrome_ch50#8
Love how the drama is never stretched out too long, this manga knows how to resolve it's issues, it's a rare quality!
Also, she looks like a horselady bottom right panel and I laughed pretty hard at it, I remember praising the art improvement in my last comment too, although I did enjoy the horseleg.... take a look
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/catulus_syndrome_ch85#10

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

How can everyone say Yuki has grown? She's still a crybaby. Plus her mother's obsession borders on incest. Just look at the cover of chapter 85. She looks like she wants to bang her.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

How can everyone say Yuki has grown? She's still a crybaby.

what are you talking about, yuki is such a Chad, nekotamari might as well be called yuki s harem

Plus her mother's obsession borders on incest. Just look at the cover of chapter 85. She looks like she wants to bang her.

I think yukki s mom was suppose to be a "maes hughes" kind of character but considering yukki is a teenager instead of a Elementary schooler , that dynamic feels kind of weird

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i wasnt really that interested in this manga at first and after the sutext tag came in i kind of lost my hopes, but slowly this manga has turned into one of my favorites mangas, i just love how cute is and how it has the perfect amout of drama to be interesting but it doesnt gets angsty, i think is even better than hana ni arashi and A room for two

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Was this chapter just an excuse to tell everyone's birthdays and blood types? Then again they were all probably known already.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

We all knew Aya has it her to be a top coughs BOSS! Final boss... yes

joined May 25, 2019

Found this manga in a Yuri-read-marathon. Apparently there's no Yuri-tag. Is this a mistake or is this really no Yuri manga 'cause I WANTED TO READ THIS?

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Found this manga in a Yuri-read-marathon. Apparently there's no Yuri-tag. Is this a mistake or is this really no Yuri manga 'cause I WANTED TO READ THIS?

Looks like you arrived just in time for the yuri.

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

Tfw you're getting princess carried by your crush

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Wait wait wait.. What were those last few pages? Wasn't that a motherfokkin CONFESSION?! From the tomboy no less?!

Godoka bless

Tumblr_plvohxwphc1ulm2g8_540
joined Sep 25, 2015

The 'sub' from 'subtext' is slipping off... It's just matter of time now.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Wait wait wait.. What were those last few pages? Wasn't that a motherfokkin CONFESSION?! From the tomboy no less?!

Godoka bless

subtext intensifies
explosions
We have hit full blown Yuri territory
arms wide open by creed plays in background

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

A kind reminder to myself to never read this series during class... I'll be left too flustered to work...

I'm all for this pairing and I feel blessed by this chapter. My heart is full. I have a stupid grin on my face. Teacher don't call me out pls...

Oh and MD has upgraded the shoujo ai tag to yuri btw. What a blessed sight.

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 11:01AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

A real confession?!?! Ahh it was such a bold one too!! I'm legit shocked!

Oh and MD has upgraded the shoujo ai tag to yuri btw. What a blessed sight.

Wow is that true? I though MD adhered to that weird outdated western standard where "yuri" only refers to material that's overtly sexual and all other wlw is just "shoujo ai"?

To reply you must either login or sign up.