joined Aug 16, 2017

ah cute

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

ah cute

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

So Chaotic helpers are the new trend?

I hope so. We need more supportive characters in yuri and not just the rival, or the "Sayaka", or worse, the asshole male.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm glad the optimist within me was right when it comes to both the internal and external debates on Morinaga, lol.

joined Mar 4, 2017

So Chaotic helpers are the new trend?

I hope so. We need more supportive characters in yuri and not just the rival, or the "Sayaka", or worse, the asshole male.

I'm really a fan of the "older queer person who absolutely knows what's going on and wants to help the baby gays in their journey without being too intrusive" trope.

I want to see more of that.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Finally a Morinaga for the lactose intolerant yuri fans.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I'm really a fan of the "older queer person who absolutely knows what's going on and wants to help the baby gays in their journey without being too intrusive" trope.

I want to see more of that.

Ah yes, the "Tomoe" (Sasameki Koto)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Eughhhhhh, I never liked the premise of this manga where the kissing is only happening for other motives but it kinda makes it worse that loner liked girl the whole time and saw her chance to strike by blackmail to force intimacy. If this wasn't mangaland there definitely would be some psycho vibes.

Kinda feeling like this, the blackmail is already bad enough as is, the stalker-ish years long crush wasn't really needed.

Eh, I wouldn't really call it "stalker-ish" when they only met once and there was no stalking as such going on, just some hidden one-sided feelings. And having a reason like this for the initial blackmail seems certainly better than her simply doing this with the first random girl she could get her claws on, even if the whole plan is still bad, of course.

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 8:06AM

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

@luinthoron
Idk, it reminds me of real life horror stories of "nice guys" who just stay back and observe a girl they like because they're too socially inept and then when their crush finally throws them a bone in the way of any sort of attention, they become absolute monsters and take an inch for a mile.

I'd rather the premise was the loner doing it on a spur of the moment thing since she didn't like being used for the recommendation letter and wanted to teach smart girl a lesson rather than the whole one sided feelings thing though again, I don't like the premise at all either way lol

joined Nov 14, 2014

Morinaga is awesome actually!

AND HONDA IS AS KAWAII AS EVER OMG!!!

joined Apr 15, 2020

Love it!

@luinthoron
Idk, it reminds me of real life horror stories of "nice guys" who just stay back and observe a girl they like because they're too socially inept and then when their crush finally throws them a bone in the way of any sort of attention, they become absolute monsters and take an inch for a mile.

I'd rather the premise was the loner doing it on a spur of the moment thing since she didn't like being used for the recommendation letter and wanted to teach smart girl a lesson rather than the whole one sided feelings thing though again, I don't like the premise at all either way lol

Wouldn't that then actually make her more of a monster if she's just kissing her just to fuck with her then(making her catch feelings)? Kinda like Mei from Citrus yk.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

@luinthoron

Wouldn't that then actually make her more of a monster if she's just kissing her just to fuck with her then(making her catch feelings)? Kinda like Mei from Citrus yk.

You really had to go there huh.

@luinthoron

You really had to go there huh.

I just used her as an example lmao I love Mei.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

@luinthoron

I mean you would think that if Honda was really stalking Ayaka, then she would at the very least know what school she attends, and from what we've gathered so far, if Honda originally knew they attended the same school together, and that they had the same class even, she would've attended too, and this manga would've never happened in the first place.

Not to mention she doesn't necessarily treat her wrong or in an unkind manner, and gives her fairly easy requests too for a blackmail worth so much, well for now at least.

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 3:33PM

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

another great cliff hanger! cant wait for the next chapter!

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

Not to mention she doesn't necessarily treat her wrong or in an unkind manner, and gives her fairly easy requests too for a blackmail worth so much, well for now at least.

I mean, she still coerce somewhat sexual favor out of her against her reputation and something who's really important to her, it's not kind in any way, the sole thing who make the situation seems "not so bad" is that she eventually grow to somehow like it, but it's still shitty.

Eh, I wouldn't really call it "stalker-ish" when they only met once and there was no stalking as such going on, just some hidden one-sided feelings. And having a reason like this for the initial blackmail seems certainly better than her simply doing this with the first random girl she could get her claws on, even if the whole plan is still bad, of course.

Dunno, if it's really better. In both case, she's an asshole anyway. But doing this because she's an ass who wants to make fun of the honor student isn't really much worse than her blackmailing her crush into physical intimacy.

joined Jan 3, 2020

another great cliff hanger! cant wait for the next chapter!

Same, I REALLY want to see her response to that question, considering when we've seen her internal monologue recently it seems to be the question she is avoiding asking herself.

joined Aug 19, 2019

I mean, she still coerce somewhat sexual favor out of her against her reputation and something who's really important to her, it's not kind in any way, the sole thing who make the situation seems "not so bad" is that she eventually grow to somehow like it, but it's still shitty.

Dunno, if it's really better. In both case, she's an asshole anyway. But doing this because she's an ass who wants to make fun of the honor student isn't really much worse than her blackmailing her crush into physical intimacy.

I get where you're coming from, in real life, blackmailing someone like this would be a pretty shitty thing to do, and would be a much more serious situation than it's being shown here. However, Ayaka is basically getting an easy route to ANY college she desires, by simply getting a student to come to school and having her not fail, while others are gonna have to bust their asses off for a good 3 years to do the same. So idk man, maybe it's because i've seen much worse blackmails on here, but it's kind of an eye for an eye situation.

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

I get where you're coming from, in real life, blackmailing someone like this would be a pretty shitty thing to do, and would be a much more serious situation than it's being shown here. However, Ayaka is basically getting an easy route to ANY college she desires, by simply getting a student to come to school and having her not fail, while others are gonna have to bust their asses off for a good 3 years to do the same. So idk man, maybe it's because i've seen much worse blackmails on here, but it's kind of an eye for an eye situation.

That is the blackmail between the teacher and Ayaka (which is just as awful, but at least the teacher isn't a reccurent character) and it's not like she get it for lazing around, she's established as the top student and it would be pretty natural for her to get the recommendation without the blackmail.

The blackmail between Ayaka and Honda is that as long as she follow one request per day, she kept the fact that she got blackmailed for said recommandation letter for herself and go along with it. She basically blackmail her by using the action she got blackmailed into doing, now that I think about it.

Dunno, that's just my point of view, but if you put the people you like into such situation, I'm not sure what that say about you.

joined Aug 19, 2019

That is the blackmail between the teacher and Ayaka (which is just as awful, but at least the teacher isn't a reccurent character) and it's not like she get it for lazing around, she's established as the top student and it would be pretty natural for her to get the recommendation without the blackmail.

The blackmail between Ayaka and Honda is that as long as she follow one request per day, she kept the fact that she got blackmailed for said recommandation letter for herself and go along with it. She basically blackmail her by using the action she got blackmailed into doing, now that I think about it.

Dunno, that's just my point of view, but if you put the people you like into such situation, I'm not sure what that say about you.

See the thing is the world isn't kind, nor are people, if you get into something that big, and get caught by someone, you're bound to have to pay some type of price for it, whether you're the victim or not, people don't care, learned that the hard way. You don't get into any school your finger picks by just working hard either, that's why recommendation letters are such a big deal, especially for someone like Ayaka, personally I don't think it would be fair for the other students that bust their ass off to get into the college they want, afterall i'm sure Ayaka isn't the only top student. lol I wonder if thinking that makes me a bad person?

Although I will agree, even if Honda does have somewhat good intentions, the whole situation is kinda weird if you actually look into it, I sorta get it if it's just a random classmate or whatever, but why would you blackmail the girl you love like that? but oh well, if that's the type of story Kashikaze wanted to go for than so be it.

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

See the thing is the world isn't kind, nor are people, if you get into something that big, and get caught by someone, you're bound to have to pay some type of price for it, whether you're the victim or not, people don't care, learned that the hard way. You don't get into any school your finger picks by just working hard either, that's why recommendation letters are such a big deal, especially for someone like Ayaka, personally I don't think it would be fair for the other students that bust their ass off to get into the college they want, afterall i'm sure Ayaka isn't the only top student. lol I wonder if thinking that makes me a bad person?

Although I will agree, even if Honda does have somewhat good intentions, the whole situation is kinda weird if you actually look into it, I sorta get it if it's just a random classmate or whatever, but why would you blackmail the girl you love like that? but oh well, if that's the type of story Kashikaze wanted to go for than so be it.

It's not like she can only write one recommendation letter. People who does deserve it, top student should get them and "the world not being kind" doesn't make people who act like asshole, not asshole. I'm pretty sure if it was know that she was blackmailing her student for recommendation letter, she would be fired. The price you pay for recommendation letter, as you say, his hard work, good attitude in school, and great grades, not some strange weird favor that you get blackmailed into and that would probably throw out of the etablishement anyone involved.

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 7:57PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Although I will agree, even if Honda does have somewhat good intentions, the whole situation is kinda weird if you actually look into it, I sorta get it if it's just a random classmate or whatever, but why would you blackmail the girl you love like that?

Because you care more about satisfying your desires than you do about their well being and happiness. A decent person's response to someone they claim to care about asking them for a favour that actually benefits both of them would be to just do the favour rather than use it as leverage to get physical intimacy from them.

joined Aug 19, 2019

It's not like she can only write one recommendation letter. People who does deserve it, top student should get them and "the world not being kind" doesn't make people who act like asshole, not asshole. I'm pretty sure if it was know that she was blackmailing her student for recommendation letter, she would be fired. The price you pay for recommendation letter, as you say, his hard work, good attitude in school, and great grades, not some strange weird favor that you get blackmailed into and that would probably throw out of the etablishement anyone involved.

I mean...I would take the opportunity, who wouldn't if the chance comes around? can't really blame Ayaka here I guess. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 8:38PM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Ultimate wingman

To reply you must either login or sign up.