Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Oh god! I neary puked myself! (shudder)

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

asuhdahsuhid the chapters are getting slowly worse but I like it, bruh momento 2

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Airi is the most relatable character I've ever seen on this website and the piercing chapter is my favorite of any manga on here. Also Hina is gonna have ptsd in 2 years if she's still alive.

Tumblr_oautljboyf1rqif2eo2_500
joined Jul 9, 2018

Even though I'm grossed out by this, I'm still reading. Wtf

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Shoulda cooked it, deep fry.

Mind%20as%20judgement%20jpg
joined Nov 20, 2018

Hina enjoys something they do a bit

are we reading the same manga? she clearly doesn't enjoy anything they've done.

joined Oct 12, 2019

Weird, somehow I got a Killing Stalking vibe while reading this lol

joined Oct 12, 2019

What's the title in English?

joined Mar 31, 2017

What's the title in English?

"I Love Your Cruddy" seems to be what the author or editor chose, which can't be meant for any English-speaking audience. The title translates to something like "The Filthy You is the Cutest" or "You're the Cutest When You're Filthy".

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Yummies.....
They shouldn't ate em raw though...

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I am convinced that the author is building up Airi as the most despicable garbage human being so we can get the reward of seeing her die by the end

joined May 25, 2020

this tag never fails to get me to say what the actual fuck am i reading now

joined Jun 12, 2019

Airi you selfish, abusive piece of trash. I hope Hina gets some therapy or something bc she’ll continue missing and seeking Ai out.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

As much as I hate the blackmailing bitch, we still gotta give her some props, this is probably the only way to stop everything and keep Airi away from Hina.

joined May 3, 2019

you cant just dump her in the garbage like that after you made her wear a diaper like that wth

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Airi is the most relatable character I've ever seen on this website

Relatable?

joined Jul 5, 2019

Hina enjoys something they do a bit

are we reading the same manga? she clearly doesn't enjoy anything they've done.

I'm referring to Ch. 6, specifically pages 22 and 23. Hina's thoughts indicate that she did like sucking Ai's breast and that she wants to do it again. And we see on page 19 that she was a lot more enthusiastic about it than anything else she's done with Ai. She clearly didn't enjoy anything else in that scene or the framing of the action (pretending to be a baby), but she enjoyed Ai's breasts—something that is relatively normal to enjoy doing in a sexual relationship. And on page 23, Ai notices that Hina seems a bit happy after their activity (something she never is) and feels angered by it so she immediately "punishes" Hina by doing something she knows that Hina won't enjoy. That's what I was specifically referring to.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 3:14PM

joined Jul 5, 2019

Hina: if this gets out it'll be really bad for Ai-chan!
Ai: can i blame this all on Hina?

I really feel for Hina. For some reason, she cares about Ai and Ai doesn't care about her even a little bit. Not her health, safety, consent, reputation—nothing. I really hope Hina is eventually going to be able to get out of this relationship permanently and safely. And Ai ... she just needs to stop.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 4:00PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

this is the most disgusting manga I've ever read
"just how much can highschoolers get fucked up" challenge was accepted and accomplished

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m glad its ending, but even still hina gets the short stick. It’s so unfair. Can’t wait to see what happens though.

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

Hina: if this gets out it'll be really bad for Ai-chan!
Ai: can i blame this all on Hina?

I really feel for Hina. For some reason, she cares about Ai and Ai doesn't care about her even a little bit. Not her health, safety, consent, reputation—nothing. I really hope Hina is eventually going to be able to get out of this relationship permanently and safely. And Ai ... she just needs to stop.

At first it seemed like she thought of Hina as a friend when she was supporting her during the marathon, but once we got to see what she thought about her other friend (wanting to end the conversation asap), and was shown to be more worried about her reputation and how to save it, it feels like she doesn’t care about anyone around her. She only sees them as pawns to use to her own advantage in keeping this “perfect reputation” of hers, which makes me wonder if she really cares about anyone throughout this story. Pretty much, to me, it looks like she only cares about herself and just likes using people when it works in her favor, or to amuse herself without any regard for how they feel, or how it may hurt them. And when it comes back to bite her, she tries to use them to save herself.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 4:39PM

810e327b-6cf7-4fe3-9815-7ba76536278f
joined Jun 22, 2019

Yoshimi needs to LEAVE

joined Jan 22, 2015

Yoshimi needs to LEAVE

Right? People busy complaining about Airi and Yoshimi is over here prepping for murder.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I swear if she is trying to kill her my lord..

Kawaii_yuri_lover
Img_20210622_185500
joined Jul 13, 2017

Why do I feel normal after reading this, I wasn't thinking about things like tf am I reading....
I'm a weirdo?? Someone cure me!!!! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

To reply you must either login or sign up.