Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Tsuki-chan posted:

It was actually a sfx that did not have a translation

Out of curiosity what it was? Screen would be best, but just typing it should work too.

Tsuki-chan posted:

Ensel posted:

I wonder what does the title mean...

"If you leave on time" kinda... I'll ask Ochan who is much better than me in japanese

I mentioned it on first page of the thread. "If we can finish on regular time" referring to not having to stay for overhours, which is the premise of the series. If they finish on normal time, they can meet after work.

last edited at May 10, 2020 5:08PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm actually really curious what if anything was there in the original japanese.

It was actually a sfx that did not have a translation (we couldn't find it on sites and O-chan, who is much more exptert than I am had lots of difficulties as well.
So we were trying to figure out how to get the feeling, and we just said "that's the sound effect for wholesome lesbians" as a joke. Then since we couldn't find an answer, we went for that.

The solution is fantastic, I am also curious what the original sound effect was, though.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Heavensrun posted:

I'm actually really curious what if anything was there in the original japanese.

It was actually a sfx that did not have a translation (we couldn't find it on sites and O-chan, who is much more exptert than I am had lots of difficulties as well.
So we were trying to figure out how to get the feeling, and we just said "that's the sound effect for wholesome lesbians" as a joke. Then since we couldn't find an answer, we went for that.

The solution is fantastic, I am also curious what the original sound effect was, though.

It was "shun", in hiragana.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nevri posted:

Tsuki-chan posted:

It was actually a sfx that did not have a translation

Out of curiosity what it was? Screen would be best, but just typing it should work too.

Tsuki-chan posted:

Ensel posted:

I wonder what does the title mean...

"If you leave on time" kinda... I'll ask Ochan who is much better than me in japanese

I mentioned it on first page of the thread. "If we can finish on regular time" referring to not having to stay for overhours, which is the premise of the series. If they finish on normal time, they can meet after work.

Oh, it's true, thanks!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Tsuki-chan posted:

It was "shun", in hiragana.

Thanks. I can see why it was a problem. Normally it would mean like feeling down or sudden lose of mood or something like that, but it doesn't really fit into context, so I'd think it's supposed to be something like "kyun". You know, sudden throb in chest from cuteness overload. It thought I might be able to help you, but sadly I can't find anything else either.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I never realized that calling each other by the first name when alone was lewder than hands holding.

I've often joked that using first names was more intimate than sex. Nice to (sort of) see it in action!

"I want you to drop the honorifics." "Okay... Kaori-chan." Didn't drop the honorific. Have to have sex first, I guess. :p

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Kaori asked Kayoko to drop the formalities when talking to her, because Kayoko is older and Kaori wants to be spoiled a bit. So Kayoko switches from "-san" to "-chan", because that's an expression of closeness to someone younger"

But Kayoko had already said 'Kaori-chan'! She jumped from Mizuki-san to Kaori-chan.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wholesome

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm so glad we acheived the wholesome tag! <3

Adsfdgfhgjhkjl
joined Jan 24, 2019

I love this so much!!! Cant wait for the next chapter

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Damn it... That cliffhanger!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It's a bit sad she didn't come out to her friends, but damn that phone call and especially the ending were adorable, while the credit page was just hilarious. Way to revive a dead meme, chads! Thank you for that and for your hard work scanlating this!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

~(˘▾˘~)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

They are so cute! <3

joined Feb 23, 2016

Running at the speed of gay!!

24fefbf6-c8f2-4310-a894-1da6fbb33cec
joined May 8, 2020

Wholesome wholesome so wholesome <3

joined Mar 29, 2019

Achievement unlocked: WHOLESOME lvl. 9999

joined Feb 6, 2018

Damn, this chapter gave me a whole rush of feelings from the tension of hiding your girlfriends gender to the rush of wanting to see your girlfriend. Last of all, seeing the credits page.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Was really happy when they confirm their feelings for each other and I considered this as very nice office romance. But I didn’t expect that after that point there will be so much sweet stuff. So good and truly wholesome. And credit pages are gold!

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I always want the friends to find out and have their expectations turned on their head in scenes like this

joined Apr 2, 2020

Im oficialy in love with this manga

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

this gayness is way too precious

joined Sep 22, 2015

I'm so proud of these girls...(ಥ﹏ಥ) Kaori is truer to her feelings and embraced them. Kayo is surprisingly getting braver now as she even asked her to come at such short notice. I feel like I wanna run too and hug them if you know what I mean..?!

And Chad you have the best credit page!! Thank you guys!

9a853a21950fdce6f1f08f2c60260d16--meme-faces
joined Jun 29, 2017

~(˘▾˘~)

Damn, just when I was thinking this can't get any cuter. Aww the feels ~(˘▾˘~)

This manga is literally one of the most wholesome things I have read in so long.

To reply you must either login or sign up.