Forum › My Adorable Bitch discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I hate when bisexual girls use sleeping with a girl's boyfriend to get her attention. I also hate when girls make a show, of being total sluts, just to tease, a shy person, that they know are into them. If there was any justice in the world, those girls would end up sad, and alone.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

What a bitch.

Lives up to the title. Minus the adorable part.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 6:32PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

At first glance I was hoping this was gonna be about a dog girl and her owner. I was kind of dissapointed, but this is fine too.

I love it when Kayo gets all manipulative at the end, terrible moves for terrible ppl. Also the cat comparison is pretty cool.

Surprisingly this is pretty fun for me, it's the first story in which the cheated-on character is the one being manipulative. Of course even then the relationship is still on hellfire, but I do love myself some refreshing reversal such as this.

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 9:02AM

joined Jun 30, 2016

What a bitch.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Eh. It wasn't bad.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Condensed version of NTR.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

^I was just thinking Rei is basically Hotaru

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Condensed version of NTR.

Not quite, NTR’s Hotaru is more like:
someone who has been hurt by the MC and has been kinda hating her the whole time she felt abandoned by her.

In this manga,
Rei is truly in love with the MC and is sleeping around because she’s lonely. She wants the MC but since she doesn’t know if MC will like her back, she fills up her physical needs with sex with random people.

is the translation shit or my reading comprehension bad cuz i didn’t understand it

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Depressing, predictable and too realistic when it comes to pushovers.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

It’s like still loving your cat even after all the mating it did in heat. Cause you didn’t want to fix the cat and let it roam outside.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

My face the entirely chapter.
I don't know what to think but, happy ending?

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Hmm
I think I actually liked it? It's an unconventional relationship to be sure, but it seems compelling.

56f3860d-5792-4d1d-a6e2-6a880f89d9e0
joined May 2, 2020

Kayo deserves better IMO.

nope i don't like it

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Jesus this girl really. "I want to hurt the people I like and they should be able to endure it if they want to be with me".

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

this is perfectly fine? kinda feel like the "trap rei" stratagem has a certain lifespan, but this isn't toxic at all? like, kaya more or less confirmed she didn't like her boyfriend at all, and the boyfriend cheating there is well in the "maybe you should admit the relationship is fucked, but you fucked instead" area. that's understandable at least. that kind of avoidance is a very human flaw and just pretty shitty instead of incredibly shitty.

more or less, rei acted completely ethically. homewreckers can't expect to be liked by people, but are hardly the party at fault. rei's claim that she can only trust people who stay with her after she's hurt them is kinda toxic, kinda suggestive of backstory, and kind of wrong in this case? kaya isn't really hurt, and rei should know this. stealing someone's boyfriend from the trash can isn't stealing, and everyone knew that boyfriend was heading for the trash can. which means rei is a thieving cat only because its cute for her to be one.

is the kaya/rei relationship likely to work out? honestly, no. will it be worth it to both participants? probably. is it going to be as toxic as other commenters think? no, rather its likely to die from either devolving into friendship, or into just another of rei's relationships. probably the only romantic one, but maybe the only non-sexual one. kaya's open jealousy makes it hard to tell if she's ace enough and poly enough to be rei's only romantic relationship sans sex. doesn't really seems like it if she's plotting to avoid sex to trap rei instead of that being a preference. feel like the trap can't last and the question is, what then?

To reply you must either login or sign up.