Forum › Slow Start discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Once again a dream that looked pointless actually has an important purpose. We'll see what happens next chapter.

But a new girl going for Hana and right after a HanaTama moment, I wish the new girl went for Kamu just to spice things up, and maybe offer a solution to the situation in which Kamu is right now.

joined Jul 26, 2016

But a new girl going for Hana and right after a HanaTama moment, I wish the new girl went for Kamu just to spice things up, and maybe offer a solution to the situation in which Kamu is right now.

I don't recall seeing any indication whatsoever of Kamu desiring a "solution" to her "situation", by which I assume you mean the peculiar little ménage à trois she's got going with Eiko and Sensei, though.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ And if there was a solution necessary, wouldn't she have to go after Sensei instead?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Once again a dream that looked pointless actually has an important purpose. We'll see what happens next chapter.

How many times she had a dream like that ? Where she reveal she is a ronin ? It's not like 2nd or 3rd time ? Althouhgt it's the more realistic, it's also make you feel like the whole premise is stupid. There is no way the 3 will me mad at Hana for being a ronin by now so there is really no reason to keep dragging that beside Hana's own cowardice on the subject.

joined Jul 26, 2016

How many times she had a dream like that ? Where she reveal she is a ronin ? It's not like 2nd or 3rd time ? Althouhgt it's the more realistic, it's also make you feel like the whole premise is stupid. There is no way the 3 will me mad at Hana for being a ronin by now so there is really no reason to keep dragging that beside Hana's own cowardice on the subject.

It's not that Hana doesn't have faith in her friends; it's just that she still has major insecurity issues and the topic is a pretty big emotional hang-up for her. Real people can get weirdly fixated on far smaller matters.

Remember - this is a purely personal and emotional matter. Those are routinely objectively dumb and making mountains out of molehills, but that's all utterly irrelevant to the person grappling with them.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I don't recall seeing any indication whatsoever of Kamu desiring a "solution" to her "situation", by which I assume you mean the peculiar little ménage à trois she's got going with Eiko and Sensei, though.

I don't care if she desires it, I desire it, any good triangle can always be solved when a 4th girl enters the fray.

How many times she had a dream like that ?

I wasn't talking only about Hana, I was talking about the other 2 dreams Tama had, they looked pointless but ended being very important, so I expect something good to come from this dream.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't care if she desires it, I desire it, any good triangle can always be solved when a 4th girl enters the fray.

Uh, okay.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I swear to the imaginary sky wizard, if this new girl ends up being someone Hana already knew and she outs her to her friends, I'm gonna....probably be ok with that. This whole premise is getting tiresome, and there's no reason to continue it. Just have SOMEONE tell them, and get back to the subtext fluff.

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

This chapter has given me hope that Hana will finally reveal her year gap to her friends, and I will be disappointed if it doesn't go anywhere. I like this series, but the premise is kind of stupid, and I would be fine if they just got rid of it and focused solely on slice of life with some yuri subtext.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I wonder what'll happen next.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I, for one, am kinda disappointed that Hana's secret probably won't get revealed by Shion buying her an eroge for her "17th" birthday.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I, for one, am kinda disappointed that Hana's secret probably won't get revealed by Shion buying her an eroge for her "17th" birthday.

LMAO
tbf I don't think even Shion could look at Hana and think "an eroge would definitely be a suitable gift..."
thonking.jpg
...all bets are off with Tama though. Because I could totally imagine her giving one already for le shitz und gigglez.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

...all bets are off with Tama though. Because I could totally imagine her giving one already for le shitz und gigglez.

That would be a very Tama thing to do, yes, seeing how she's always thinking in eroge terms anyway. :D

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Here we go, time for plot progression. Hopefully this doesn't end the story.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Finally

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hana rarely gets focus because Eiko is more of a main character than her, but when she does it's good stuff, she's a really good developed character and now it's her time to shine.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I hope this isn't ending soon, I really like the fluff in this manga.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I was just gonna say that- I hope this doesn't mean its wrapping up!

But otherwise, I'd be glad to get the 'big reveal' out of the way, because it was never really an issue in the first place except in her head so seemed silly to keep dragging it out.. and it was never really much of a focus for the story either.

I don't see why you could carry on telling stories of these characters for more volumes without that 'big secret' remaining.
In fact once they know you could use them knowing she is older than them to do some new stuff too.

last edited at Jun 1, 2020 10:57PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't have read yet but if the big reveal is Hana saying she is a ronin then how it will change anything anyway ? Doesn't the story have been done without any care of the premise anyway ?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

And with that out of the way, let the fluff continue unabated!!

joined Jul 31, 2013

This manga can have some surprisingly deep emotion parts when it wants to

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"Slowly moving forward" Ikr, it take 92 chapters for the premise to be resolve and to no one surprise, itgoes smoothly.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

"Eiko-mama" better becomes a permanent thing, she needs to get used to Kamu calling her that eventually.

Tama being absolutely fantastic, that visual novel experience finally paid off in her life. Things can only go up from here.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kamu thinking Hana was actually younger than them was quite a surprise. :D

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kamu thinking Hana was actually younger than them was quite a surprise. :D

Not necessarily given how the girl tends to act; it was a very... Kamu working theory tho. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.