Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I would say I praying for y'all, but I'm atheist, so... uhhh... how should I phrase it instead?
thonk
lightbulb moment
Oh yeah! I wish the issues you guys have get solved ASAP.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

@Rye Roll anything good in Fate lately? I've heard Okita Alter's banner is coming soon to NA, so I might spend a few SQ and/or tickets on her.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Try Canada, other countries were racism isn't a problem (or you'll find it in the 0.5% of the population) are not very good right now (and others aren't very good ever)

Canada seems pretty good at the moment. Better than Antarctica at least.

The full lockdown was lifted today over here in Panama, I'm not worried about morons killing themselves, but if cases skyrocket we'll be back at square 1 and that affects me and every other sane person :/

I'm checking the Panama covid graphs and I'd say it's not entirely bad. Your country seems to be keeping fairly linear rates of contamination and death.

The reasonable course of action would be to lift restrictions only when the rates drop, such as is the case of Italy. On the other hand, countries like India and Brazil (here) are pressing for reopening businesses while the rates of contamination and death are increasing, which honestly makes no fucking sense (apart from the fact that both of these countries are ruled by madmen).

last edited at Jun 1, 2020 12:46PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Try Canada, other countries were racism isn't a problem (or you'll find it in the 0.5% of the population) are not very good right now (and others aren't very good ever)

Canada seems pretty good at the moment. Better than Antarctica at least.

The full lockdown was lifted today over here in Panama, I'm not worried about morons killing themselves, but if cases skyrocket we'll be back at square 1 and that affects me and every other sane person :/

I'm checking the Panama covid graphs and I'd say it's not entirely bad. Your country seems to be keeping fairly linear rates of contamination and death.

The reasonable course of action would be to lift restrictions only when the rates drop, such as is the case of Italy. On the other hand, countries like India and Brazil (here) are pressing for reopening businesses while the rates of contamination and death are increasing, which honestly makes no fucking sense (apart from the fact that both of these countries are ruled by madmen).

Madmen that I'd dare call fascists, I might add.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Madmen that I'd dare call fascists, I might add.

No doubt about that.

joined Jan 14, 2020

hauntedcocoa: I read it, and I can sympathize. I hope something turns up for you. And belated happy birthday. :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

HauntedCocoa do you play games online? Like mmrpg or mobas, maybe overwatch. Because some of the best friends in my life were made online through games like that, not only it was fun to do something together (like killing demons or trying new costumes) but there was also, cooperation and relaxation, it was like literally entering a new world, with a new body and mindset (you can go as far as role-play if you want) so I really recommend those if you feel lonely... Maybe Shadowofgraymoon knows what it feels like too when you play online and forget about everything else for a while.

I came here to say that you're all missing out by not reading one of the greatest manga in our generation... Here https://mangadex.org/title/34327/blue-period

When you die and reach the doors of yuri heaven without reading this they'll push the reset button...even though is not a Yuri manga.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

In other news, new Shantae came out a couple of days ago. I'm still trying to not spend money but it is SO tempting. Decent discounts on the Switch too...SO tempting!

@Rye Roll anything good in Fate lately? I've heard Okita Alter's banner is coming soon to NA, so I might spend a few SQ and/or tickets on her.

I was about to post about it on the fgo thread. Yes! I rolled yesterday, and I don't believe in superstitions but I think I became a lucky charm this week. I've had amazing luck on almost everything...I even shared some luck on a friend who rolled on AK...he got TWO 6* in a ten roll.
Anyway, 15 tickets = SurfMo(my target) and ANOTHER TamaLan...NP3 now. I wanted to roll for np2 Mo but I don't wanna risk it.
Yes, I'll roll for Okita alter and probably not get her.
Here I'll share my luck with everyone on the site \o/

Yeah, because the government was ruthless the first 2 months. The thing is, idiots will be idiots, give them a piece and they'll take the whole cake. Thankfully day 1 wasn't too bad. Not counting morons partying all day (at home, thankfully).

I'm also hesistant to play online in general because I've been browsing r/girlgamers and reading about all the harassment women go through is horrifying. I really don't want to put myself through that.

Ugh, yeah it happens sometimes. And if anyone tries to stop the harassment: WHITE KNIGHT SIMP.
I actually find it quite amusing how toxic ppl get in online games.

There's a couple of free online games on ps4 like Paladins, Fortnite(don't), Apex, Warframe, Dauntless or even something like Onigiri.
You can also try phone games with chat system like Azur Lane(don't) or Honkai, I've found a lot of region specific guilds in both.
If you have a pc it is WAY simpler since you don't have to pay subscriptions and stuff.
I just remember I made a friend requests thread years ago which was barely ever used.

greatest manga...
...not a Yuri manga.

HEATHEN! yes, its a joke

last edited at Jun 2, 2020 8:43AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

That's some pretty lucky rolls there. I'm planning to throw a single ticket in tonight to celebrate being one year older. Hopefully I'll get something good, although knowing my luck I'll probably just get a CE.

Edit: Just like I expected I got nothing useful.

last edited at Jun 2, 2020 11:22PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That's some pretty lucky rolls there. I'm planning to throw a single ticket in tonight to celebrate being one year older. Hopefully I'll get something good, although knowing my luck I'll probably just get a CE.

Edit: Just like I expected I got nothing useful.

Happy birthday!
F

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80800477
Neeko x Nidalee League of Legends
NSFW

joined Oct 22, 2018

@Sakura Cartelet

Happy birthday.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I see FGO thread was finally forsaken? Well your luck did not reach me as I spend 70 tickets to roll Nitocris with 50th and Atalante with 65th. What is a rate up, am I right? Thrown 1 10 roll and luckily got Mocchan in middle of it, but there goes all my tickets I was saving and hoped they'd last me campaign, summer rerun and skadi. Ngl I was hoping for np2 Tama, but I mainly wanted np2-3 Mocchan, ideally 3, but of course DW showed me middle finger. I seriously hate gacha games. Well once I get Ibancer, she'll replace Tama as my go to single target lancer anyway. I was going to roll on first day first and then swap to her rate up later, but nope those roll successfully convinced me to wait for her rate up to not risk getting np2 Ushi and then only spooks.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Update : Internet is back so i can shitpost again.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

@Nevri It's not too easy to find the FGO thread unless you've been there before since the search function isn't that helpful in finding it. I only refound it since I don't clear my browser history often. I can try to revive it if you want or we can keep chatting here about the game.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yay!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I mean messages here will get lost in few days and most people don't check this thread, especially for FGO conversations (also less clutter). It's true I mostly find it by typing dynasty and fgo into search bar and it's still in my history though.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I posted my roll results from today in that thread. Hopefully everyone else got lucky today too as well. :)

joined Jul 26, 2016

thonk.jpg

...this forum certainly could use a way to favorite discussion threads for easy locating later...

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 4:50PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I suppose you could bookmark the threads you want to keep track of in your browser although the problem with that is it can easily get out of hand especially if there's more than one site you keep track of. That and it doesn't always transfer between different devices (like a PC and mobile phone) easily.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Simple search option would go a long way.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I made a decent amount of progress in my mobile games today am going to set Magia Record to autobattle stages for event currency while I work on the current event in Fate. Not doing the current voting gauntlet in FEH since I don't really care about the characters in it. I do log in daily to get my daily rewards though.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/79076133
Fire Emblem Mia x Ilyana
NSFW.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Happy birthday, Sakura Cartelet! So sorry about your gacha luck! As they say, nothing good comes from playing with the devil!

Welcome back! Your story made me sad :(

I'm also hesistant to play online in general because I've been browsing r/girlgamers and reading about all the harassment women go through is horrifying. I really don't want to put myself through that.

Speaking purely from my own experience, doesn't go for all consoles / games. Console gamers are usually much quieter and more reserved. A lot of games will go by with nobody even exchanging a word. Everything is open mic, so you'll probably hear more unnecessary stuff, but that can be a good thing, too. You'll still get the fair share of silly, creepy, or just downright strange messages or people, but I found these to be really few and far between! On PC, I found playing in European (non-UK) servers to be far more pleasant as well, given that a lack of familiarity with spoken (or written, sometimes) English seemed to correspond to less outwardly abrasive language in general.

last edited at Jun 4, 2020 2:42PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Welcome back! Your story made me sad :(

I want to thanks the nice technician who come at our house at near 6 pm to repair it because the others technicians who made the work on our internet didn't manage to make it work.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Hey, so, today I watched a video on YouTube about the r/AskReddit question "Extroverts of Reddit, what would you'd like to ask introverts about them?". In this video, there was this one person that seems to have a similar... I can't remeber the correct word for it, so I'll just say mentality... to myself, and it seems they found out there that they're an ambivert. So, I have a very high suspicion, given my track record when it comes to socialization, gatherings, alone time, hobbies, etc., that I may be an ambivert, too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.