Forum › Melty Pudding discussion

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

meh

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I knew breast groping and skinship happened a lot, but i didn't realise stuff like THAT was common in all girls schools!

Yeah, apperently these types of things are the norm in all girls school according to Manga :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Maybe I misread it but I assumed the girl being groped actually wanted it even if she couldnt be honest about being into being a sub, and her objections were the normal 'stop- but i really dont want you to' that is fairly common in Japanese H works.

I mean she used to be a delinquent -still is obviously pretty tomboy/rough - who used to get into lots of fights etc- if she really wanted the senpai to stop wouldnt she have just kicked the shit out of her? She wasn't restrained.. I assumed thats why no rape tag- or why the friend who knows her didnt help?

last edited at May 28, 2020 2:28PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Sheesh people really don't like these types of things huh? Lol

It's almost like when you don't tag that a work has rape people who find rape gross will end up reading it and be unhappy about it.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

since Chiharu is a former delinquent, i'm pretty dang sure if she was really against it she'd easily beat the prince up. i mean, even after she's still staying physically near Tsukishima. Probably Chiharu is delinquent-style tsundere.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's almost like when you don't tag that a work has rape people who find rape gross will end up reading it and be unhappy about it.

^^As to my above post- id assume whoever tagged it didnt see it as rape- this delinquent who used to fight all the time let it happen. Why didnt she stop her? I bet she could waste the older girl easy.

last edited at May 28, 2020 2:31PM

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Maybe I misread it but I assumed the girl being groped actually wanted it even if she couldnt be honest about being into being a sub, and her objections were the normal 'stop- but i really dont want you to' that is fairly common in Japanese H works.

I mean she used to be a delinquent -still is obviously pretty tomboy/rough - who used to get into lots of fights etc- if she really wanted the senpai to stop wouldnt she have just kicked the shit out of her? She wasn't restrained.. I assumed thats why no rape tag- or why the friend who knows her didnt help?

yeah, overall same thoughts, including the fact that they are still together at the end during the....cookie display.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

^^As to my above post- id assume whoever tagged it didnt see it as rape- this delinquent who used to fight all the time let it happen. Why didnt she stop her? I bet she could waste the older girl easy.

"Well why didn't they just fight the rapist off?" For real people? I feel like I'm in a bad satirical sketch.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

"Well why didn't they just fight the rapist off?" For real people? I feel like I'm in a bad satirical sketch.

hey. as a rape survivor myself, i understand that trapped mentality. But the ending again belies the whole "she's a rapist" thing because she is STILL AROUND THE PRINCE. Once the situation was done, she didn't go anywhere but with the prince character.

Also, reread the original complaint. "I got involved with a girl that goes overboard with physical contact" notice then, when asked about the skinship, as the prince is sneaking behind her: "maybe i'm worrying too much?" Makes it clear the problem isn't being raped, just the sheer amount of how much happens (and it's pretty clear that it happens nearly every time they are together). Not the actions, but the frequency.

The kiss? "Hey, don't push it!" not "Don't kiss me!" more "not right now"

"Are you two dating?" doesn't get a 'no', either. just "Shut the fuck up, Momo!"

in short, everything reads as someone who just wants to be more private about it, while Tsukishima is very public instead.

last edited at May 28, 2020 2:59PM

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Snip

hey. as a rape survivor myself, i understand that trapped mentality. But the ending again belies the whole "she's a rapist" thing because she is STILL AROUND THE PRINCE. Once the situation was done, she didn't go anywhere but with the prince character.

Also, reread the original complaint. "I got involved with a girl that goes overboard with physical contact" notice then, when asked about the skinship, as the prince is sneaking behind her: "maybe i'm worrying too much?" Makes it clear the problem isn't being raped, just the sheer amount of how much happens (and it's pretty clear that it happens nearly every time they are together). Not the actions, but the frequency.

"Are you two dating?" doesn't get a 'no', either. just "Shut the fuck up, Momo!"

I see your point, however, it should be noted that the Prince was able to convince the MC that her actions amounted to simple “skinship,” and was a normal thing at an all-girls school pretty easily. It’s entirely possible that that she’s convinced the delinquent of of the same thing, which is why she is still around the Prince at the end. In which case the Prince becomes much more insidious.

Regardless, I honestly didn’t like this. I’m fine with the whole rape (?) thing (it’s a work of fiction, and I like works that sometimes toe the line of propriety), but this was just... boring. You send the entire work waiting for the MC to intervene in the situation in some way, but she just sits there like a big gay log, and things play out pretty much like they would if no one else was there. The observer narrator device worked well in the Great Gatsby, but not in this.

last edited at May 28, 2020 3:09PM

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Snip

I see your point, however, it should be noted that the Prince was able to convince the MC that her actions amounted to simple “skinship,” and was a normal thing at an all-girls school pretty easily. It’s entirely possible that that she’s convinced the delinquent of of the same thing, which is why she is still around the Prince at the end. In which case the Prince becomes much more insidious.

Regardless, I honestly didn’t like this. I’m fine with the whole rape (?) thing (it’s a work of fiction, and I like works that sometimes toe the line of propriety), but this was just... boring. You send the entire work waiting for the MC to intervene in the situation in some way, but she just sits there like a big gay log, and things play out pretty much like they would if no one else was there. The observer narrator device worked well in the Great Gatsby, but not in this.

This does read like the precursor to a big gay threesome, true.

joined May 20, 2013

After some of the comments, I read a few parts again and noticed the one mentioning the fingers, which tells that the senpai and the "prince" (who is actually younger) had some sort of sexual relationship for a while already. There are signs of the senpai enjoying it, too, but I still think that it is poorly executed and quite disturbing. It's definitely not a normal situation despite the prince's nonsense about all-girl schools, and together with the later events involving senpai's panties, all of it is humiliating, rather than funny.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO is messed up but im horny

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

no honey that is not skinship, that is rape

joined Nov 14, 2013

I was really hopping Momo was gonna get up and pummel the prince for touching her senpai like that.

Yeah, all that protectiveness from page 5 amounted to squat when it actually would have been useful.

Page 5 wasn't protectiveness. Page 5 was wanting to hurt someone.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeahhhhhh this seems like really what the fuck huh
I think that they are supposed to be in a relationship or something akin to that and this is some kind of weird roleplay they have or something
I dunno
But mannnnnn is the execution of that just incredibly shitty
Just a pretty bad job all around

joined Sep 11, 2014

Even if this were some sort of strange roleplay (which is iffy because we certainly don't have enough context or evidence to assume that) the pigtail girl certainly didn't ask to watch molester play involving her best friend. If everyone actually enjoyed themselves in the end, I wish the author made it clearer

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

People and their rape goggles in fictional works.

"Hey...ah <3" doesn't really sound like a crime, does it? Seems pretty clear to me that they have some kind of kinky relationship going on and this isn't the first time something happens between those two.

The presentation is shallow and somewhat clumsy, that's the only problem with this story. Throwing strong words like "rape" around at the first opportunity a fictional character acts out of the norm only devalues them.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@majere that is hardly the same as that normally pathetic response. She IS a delinquant who is USED to fighting and beating people up and getting hurt- and the prince probably is NOT- she certainly could EASILY have beat her up- whereas normally obviously rape victims can NOT do that - or are afraid to even try.

And as others have pointed out- she is actually in a relationship with the prince- she is just troubled by her being over the top and doing stuff in public etc. Its not that she doesn't want it at all.

Just to be clear I dont really like it either - I like more romantic and clear relationships - but I just think this isn't what you seem to think. She is still with her after too.. If she dislikes it that much why is she still with her- when SHE is also the physically stronger one?

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I really don't know how she didn't notice that she lost her panties

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I really don't know how she didn't notice that she lost her panties

^This. But for some strange reason, it seems to be a thing in manga. See Dragon Ball vol 1.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Even if this were some sort of strange roleplay (which is iffy because we certainly don't have enough context or evidence to assume that) the pigtail girl certainly didn't ask to watch molester play involving her best friend. If everyone actually enjoyed themselves in the end, I wish the author made it clearer

Netorare

joined May 16, 2020

Uh huh...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Feel like the author have a strange writing.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Unexpectedly moe

To reply you must either login or sign up.