Forum › Between Philia and Eros discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

WTF. You guys thought last cliffhanger was bad? Well, new one is on another whole level of terrible. I feel so stupid for hoping for them to just happily date now without more annoying drama. They just can't catch a break. Being lesbian is suffering.

It's pretty obvious that the next chapter is going to start and they're going to be moving in with each other or something. She's just fucking with us. Again. Maybe Nika's dad decided that she'd move to live with him for the rest of high school, so they're finally getting back together after spending some time in a long-distance relationship.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 6:16PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

schuyguy posted:

It's pretty obvious that the next chapter is going to start and they're going to be moving in with each other or something. She's just fucking with us. Again. Maybe Nika's dad decided that she'd move to live with him for the rest of high school, so they're finally getting back together after spending some time in a long-distance relationship.

Idk. When next to last page have them finally happy with thoughts like "It's fine. I won't let go of that hand again. As long as I won't let go of that hand, it'll be fine..." and then last page starts with clearly aged up character looking at photo of 2 of them thinking "That's what I thought." and follows it with "Back then...", all I can think about is that it means she's reminiscing on how their relationship ended and in next chapters we'll see flashbacks of how it happened.

I'll happily be proven wrong though.

I'm now actually kinda happy I didn't end up translating it myself, cos I'd probably want to drop it by this point.

EDIT/ Removed spoiler marks.

last edited at Jun 4, 2020 7:07AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

schuyguy posted:

Idk. When next to last page have them finally happy with thoughts like "It's fine. I won't let go of that hand again. As long as I won't let go of that hand, it'll be fine..." and then last page starts with clearly aged up character looking at photo of 2 of them thinking "That's what I thought." and follows it with "Back then...", all I can think about is that it means she's reminiscing on how their relationship ended and in next chapters we'll see flashbacks of how it happened.

I'll happily be proven wrong though.

I'm now actually kinda happy I didn't end up translating it myself, cos I'd probably want to drop it by this point.

Oh ye of little faith. I know this is going to have a happy ending. Most of the time, you can just tell.

Going by the note on the title page, I think this is the second-to-last chapter. The author has trolled us with these cliffhangers enough times that I'm not taking this one too seriously. I even called the bike one here.

The reason I think that Nika's dad made her move is that line on page 73. There's a quote about her dad wanting her to live with him from way early on in the series, and there's no reason she'd remind of us that unless it plays a role here. So I'm pretty confident in my guess: time skip a couple years, Nika has been living with her dad, but now that she's graduated, she and Kurumi are going to reunite and move in together.

We'll find out in three more months.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 6:17PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

schuyguy posted:

Oh ye of little faith.

Ok, I'll admit that does sound somewhat convincing.

bubbleteabird posted:

Edit: Would a more apt manga title be: Between Suffering and Eros? Or Between Bad Cliffhangers and Suffering?

"Between Bad Cliffhangers and Suffering" sounds reasonable.

Between Bad Cliffhangers and Eros

I expect them to fuck a lot once all this drama is over stares

last edited at May 22, 2020 7:42AM

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

WTFFFF! o_O

20191013_212026-min
joined Apr 11, 2019

What did I expect ;;

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I rolled my eyes so hard they almost fell out of my head, I'm so done with these cliffhangers.

joined Apr 10, 2020

What the heck is this stupid unnecessary twist

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Oh no. No no no no no, my heart aches already

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Gosh fuckin' darn it.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

HAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't even feel like being mad, I'm just so amused. This really is a story Between Reader-Rage and Cliffhangers.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Hahahaha, I cant take this seriously. I bet Truck-kun got his revenge.

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Obviously the last page is indicating that she is being quarantined during Covid-19 and nothing else :P

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

joined Jun 2, 2020

i think when they told her dad he got mad a make them separate,so now the apart from each other idk just my theory

joined Dec 18, 2018

Oh for fucks sake flips table

joined Oct 13, 2014

i decided not to read this when i recognized that this was the same person who did that one shitty manga with the homeless girl who took advantage of another girls love so she could get with her highschool crush. seeing everyones comments looks like i made the right choice

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

The only worse end for this chapter would be if Kurumi woke up in her bed realising this was all a dream.

YuriIsLife1998
Screen%20shot%202020-03-21%20at%203.08.23%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2019

i decided not to read this when i recognized that this was the same person who did that one shitty manga with the homeless girl who took advantage of another girls love so she could get with her highschool crush. seeing everyones comments looks like i made the right choice

Isn’t it from different author?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Pretty sure that’s Kimi Koi Limit by Momono Moto.

Right church, wrong pew, as the old folks used to say.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

FUCKING WHAT WAS THAT ENDING!!???!!!??!!!??!!!??!!??

Hey moooooommy? I don’t like internet-kun anymoooore

last edited at Jun 2, 2020 9:54PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Lmaooo I fr was like "man this ending feels dumb" and then I saw the last page

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Kinda wanna riot now, ngl

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

wow, had to flash forward just to squeeze a cliffhanger. That's some real dedication to mess with the readers

To reply you must either login or sign up.