Forum › Eve's Medicine discussion

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Meh

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Not gonna lie, chapter 5 felt really weird to translate.

Hehehe, I can't believe you've given us 5 translated chapters already! Talk about fast!

I'm so glad that I recommended Eve's Medicine in the Warikan thread!
(And that I helped you a little bit with getting the raw scans! XD )

Yeah, thanks for letting me know about this. I ultimately got the raws from an anon, since the Spanish TL group seems to hate me now that I've practically stepped all over their monopoly on the WariKan translations and pointed out their TL mistakes. They never replied to me again after they found out that I'm the one doing English translations for WariKan.

Now that I've also taken on Twins in Agony, I would assume that they would hate me even more, since they're also the ones translating it to Spanish with some truly amazing TL mistakes there too.

last edited at May 17, 2020 7:18AM

joined Jul 31, 2013

This is really good. Just the posing and sex scenes are advanced beyond most smut, but the content is unique too.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not gonna lie, chapter 5 felt really weird to translate.

Hehehe, I can't believe you've given us 5 translated chapters already! Talk about fast!

I'm so glad that I recommended Eve's Medicine in the Warikan thread!
(And that I helped you a little bit with getting the raw scans! XD )

Yeah, thanks for letting me know about this. I ultimately got the raws from an anon, since the Spanish TL group seems to hate me now that I've practically stepped all over their monopoly on the WariKan translations and pointed out their TL mistakes. They never replied to me again after they found out that I'm the one doing English translations for WariKan.

Now that I've also taken on Twins in Agony, I would assume that they would hate me even more, since they're also the ones translating it to Spanish with some truly amazing TL mistakes there too.

Some people just don't like get their mistakes pointed out.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

It really do be like that sometimes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lucas Magnus posted:

It really do be like that sometimes.

There were many mistakes, in a spanish thread, I had to discuss with a friend what was actually going on in a scene at Warikkan to understand the context, and it didn't help that the first translation in english was worse than the Spanish translation, so only when you took it, I actually got a more real experience... It's too bad you and them couldn't become allies, I'm actually very glad for them for translating so many works at once, even some rare ones too. They can now benefit from your translation group too and check side to side if their makes sense from now on.

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

Ena is beautiful, I hope a happy ending for her

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Damn, now that's a good time.

Large
joined May 27, 2017

idk man i watched that documentary on the increasing amount of little girls that need therapy because they were literally sex slaves and it makes me disgusted to read this because its just encouraging yk? so thisll be a no from me.

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Whoaa so HOT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

idk man i watched that documentary on the increasing amount of little girls that need therapy because they were literally sex slaves and it makes me disgusted to read this because its just encouraging yk? so thisll be a no from me.

This and that tho are two different things, the girls in this story aren't sex slaves, but yeah this type of story isn't for everyone.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I liked the relationship between Ibu-chan and Yuni-sensei. I also liked the story about Yuni-sensei's Ex. But I wasn't a big fan of the NTR Threesome...
I also think the ending felt kinda sudden and abrupt.

last edited at May 21, 2020 9:12PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well.. this was meh

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That was really good sex, that Loli is getting super assertive! With her mom, her style and all... She's becoming too op... And too pervert too lol.

But yeah back to the sex part, I've seen hentai with many fetish stuff and super sexy girls and sometimes it does nothing to me even with great drawings in full color but with this, it was getting hot the moment they met in the WC Donald and from there it just keeps getting better and better! So yeah, I love this author's erotic scenes but of course I feel robbed with the fact that Ibu's friend and her senpai didn't get a proper one together just the two of them... That would've made this short manga a 10/10!

Well, thank you for translating all the chapters!! It was hot!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Manga are always hit or miss and it was a total miss on my side. I never feel interested in the main pairing,don't know how to explain, just not interested that's all.I was more interested in the side pairing but unfortunaly got the short end of the stick and not even get a proper ending, not even 2 pages as a conclusion and they don't even talk of their relation.Story ain't bad, just the main don't interested me and the side isn't developped enough. Maybe i shouldn't have waited too much from an hentai. Honestly if the whole thing was just about the MC, i would have probably stop reading it as I end up just skipping their part just to see if the side appear.

last edited at May 22, 2020 8:15AM

joined Aug 26, 2013

For this and It's A Detached Relationship I find myself loving the art but the story is just awful and I can't find myself being invested in the story.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

What are you suppose to do with this? I mean I know what most people do with graphic sexual material. However that just seems creepy and wrong here.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Well the end was so... Flat. Flatter than Ibu's chest.
*badum tss*
1/10, won't come back.

last edited at May 25, 2020 5:27AM

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

That's it? Meh :/

joined Mar 8, 2019

Ending felt abrupt. It’s cool that Ibu and Yuni got a for now ‘happy ending’ (because they’re gonna have to hide their scissor sessions real well or else) but everyone else is in limbo.

GM_Highlander
joined May 26, 2017

Noooo, I want more! Pleased for the happy ending at least and a big thanks for translating this!

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

What are you suppose to do with this? I mean I know what most people do with graphic sexual material. However that just seems creepy and wrong here.

It's a story so i just read it i guess because i've played a lot of visual novels sex scenes have just become a thing that's there for me you know just another part of the story

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

johnb posted:

What are tags

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I suppose it's meant to excite those that are into yuri pedophilia
it didn't really do much for me either but it was worth a shot

What are tags

The tags don't exactly answer his question

last edited at May 22, 2020 11:16AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DivineAlexandra posted:

I suppose it's meant to excite those that are into yuri pedophilia
it didn't really do much for me either but it was worth a shot

What are tags

The tags don't exactly answer his question

The tags explain this work contains yuri, lolis, age gaps, bdsm and etc .........which he founds creepy and wrong and doesn't know what to do with it, the tags explain that in your own words, it's mean to excite those that are into yuri pedophilia but he doesn't know what do with it, and finds it creepy and wrong.

The tags explains very well, but a better question would be what were YOU expecting, because if you are not into yuri pedophilia I guess you like wasting time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.