Forum › Game discussion

joined Apr 20, 2014

Where the new chapter????

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

still ongoing?

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Theres one more chapter I think and it's still being done. Also you can just check the scanlators website if you want to know....

joined Jun 5, 2014

meow!

Pok
joined May 27, 2014

It's sure that she's having a lack of confidence, i can see that through her reaction when she's being called "cute" or "talented"
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/game_ch01#13
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/game_ch01#19
But i like this kind of drama though.. feel good to read x)

joined Mar 25, 2013

As of July 28 the final chapter (3) is in typesetting so it's probably going to be done soon.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Reminder that there are people living on this Earth right now that knows how this ends

joined Sep 3, 2014

...come on chapter im waiting to read you^^

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

So much love for this right now but I think she misunderstood the whole thing with the costume I mean it's just a little role play

joined Jan 8, 2014

Any word on a new chapter??

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Chapter 3 is being Quality Checked right now, so it'll probably be released within the next few days.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Chapter 3 is being Quality Checked right now, so it'll probably be released within the next few days.

/scREAMING

Seriously excited. They're so cute together.

joined May 2, 2014

thank god !!! yaaaaaayy

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Yay, more Takamiyaverse! (Jinverse?)

so anyone wanna be nice and post some hints on what's in this chapter?

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Reminder that there are people living on this Earth right now that knows how this ends

...come on chapter im waiting to read you^^

So much love for this right now but I think she misunderstood the whole thing with the costume I mean it's just a little role play
KcaT

Friendly reminder to everyone who was waiting for the new chapter, Kawaii Scans is recruiting right now, just saying, but enjoy~

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I just wanna thanks Jin for existing. lol

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

It's a good ending!!! Yessss

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Nnnnnnnnngh.... it.... felt.... rushed...........

now I loves me some Takamiya Jin, but this last chapter was.... off. felt rushed. hastily concluded even? oh I'm so torn :-\

oh well. as always, thank you Kawaii Scans!

joined Jul 31, 2013

I hope she continues for many years! This wasn't my favorite, but it worked well enough, and maybe the next storyline(s) will be even better. There is something to be said for how prolific she is, while maintaining a pretty good level of quality.

joined May 24, 2014

good end!

joined Apr 13, 2012

so... sorry if i'm being dense but did Takemiya draw any story with the onee-chan here? Nana from KiLa KiLa doesn't seem to be her
anyway, i liked it. It made me laugh so hard xD thanks Kawaii!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Wait, a Jin story with more fluff than angst? WHAT.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nnnnnnnnngh.... it.... felt.... rushed...........

now I loves me some Takamiya Jin, but this last chapter was.... off. felt rushed. hastily concluded even? oh I'm so torn :-\

oh well. as always, thank you Kawaii Scans!

Dont agree or see it as a rushed ending at all. I assume you noticed it was only 3 chapters long? It was designed to be 3 from the start in all likely hood- unless you have a serialization, a mangaka is offered a slot to publish a story- say for 3 publications.

The entire last chapter here- a third of the whole story- was wrapping up the ending- resolving her misunderstanding she was just a stand in, when becky actually loved her- and becky not knowing that she was hurting her feelings with the cosplay.

If you compare it to a long multi tank book, their endings are faaar more 'rushed' as a total % of the story size.

It seems to me people often mistake a story for being rushed when it is simply short- it cant flesh it out for another 3 chapters because its length is set to be a short story. And given how short such stories are, and you need to actualy fit the rest of the story in, just how long do you THINK an ending could be given how few pages they have to do it in?

last edited at Nov 6, 2014 1:04AM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Moriko in that kitty outfit was the cutest... I can see why Becky really liked her in it. <3

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

so... sorry if i'm being dense but did Takemiya draw any story with the onee-chan here? Nana from KiLa KiLa doesn't seem to be her
anyway, i liked it. It made me laugh so hard xD thanks Kawaii!

The Game volume is seven chapters, but the last four are from my Beloved. We'll be doing those eventually, but in the meantime we passed on all the relevant tank scans to Kawaii so that they could include the cover, afterword, etc., in their release.

To reply you must either login or sign up.