Forum › Game discussion

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Moriko lacks confidence. I hope the coming chapters helps her gain more.

Also, I know it's too early to speculate, but I wonder if Moriko's sister created the Makonyan character/game and modeled Makonyan after Moriko?

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Also, I know it's too early to speculate, but I wonder if Moriko's sister created the Makonyan character/game and modeled Makonyan after Moriko?

Interesting speculation o.O there.

joined Aug 27, 2013

look forward for the update

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Misunderstandings, they're everywhere!

joined Jul 17, 2013

I didn't expect the angst tbh but hey, it's Takemiya.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

finally took'em long enough to get it

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

cant wait for moar!~

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Added to favorites.Wow is she adorable in the cat costume :)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Moriko lacks confidence. I hope the coming chapters helps her gain more.

I agree that she does lack confidence and I was hoping she wouldn't give in so easily like she did at the end of this chapter. Definitely can't wait to see how the next chapter goes =)

Once again thank you for all your hard work kawaii scans ♥♥♥ it is very much appreciated ♥♥♥

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

The moe. It hurts. Loved the angst though. Always loved it.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Misunderstandings, they're everywhere!

Yeah I know what you mean!! I think Becky really does love Moriko, but Becky's words at the end....lol

joined Nov 11, 2010

Pretty curious to know what Becky and Moriko's oneechan talked about after Moriko left.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Yeah I know what you mean!! I think Becky really does love Moriko, but Becky's words at the end....lol

ummm..... I wouldn't go as far as love yet, but if you had said lust? oh, yessiree! I would agree with you 150%. I think they need a little more misunderstanding between the two of them to help a) Moriko gain that confidence she lacks where Becky is concerned and b) to help Becky seperate fantasy from reality where Moriko is concerned. Actually at this point, I think point 'b' is the more important of the two. However, we'll have to see how that develops in the coming chapters.

lol Becky's face in http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/game_ch02#4

first thing that came to mind was "creeeeeeepy."

last edited at Mar 30, 2014 9:26PM

joined Jan 4, 2014

Amo, amo, amo.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I feel like all of the releases lately have been making me say "Ouch..."
Must've hurt so much for Moriko when Becky said that last line :/

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

If Becky keeps going regardless of Moriko's feelings I'll cry. Becky better stop once she sees Moriko crying D:<

joined Aug 19, 2012

feels like this is going to be a short work, probably ending in a chapter or 2

joined Feb 25, 2014

This is really fucked up... Takemiya, why are you doing this to me I trusted you :(

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Updaaaaaaate!!! XD

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Eyyyyy. Awe yeah. Riko unleashed da beast.

Does anyone think that Riko's older sister looks extremely familiar, and not just from the purely Takemiya Jin art?

Pretty damn sure most half-Japanese/Caucasians almost always have darker hair color just 'cos dark pigment hair color are dominant genes in comparison to the recessive lighter pigment hair colors.

joined Feb 25, 2014

Pretty damn sure most half-Japanese/Caucasians almost always have darker hair color just 'cos dark pigment hair color are dominant genes in comparison to the recessive lighter pigment hair colors.

Yeah, usually darker hair wins out, but there are exceptions. My sister's biracial and she's all recessive genes, green eyes and everything.

You know, a part of me feels like the reason Becky asked Moriko to be Makonyan is because Moriko isn't very open/honest about her feelings. The personality difference, that Becky mentioned before, between Moriko and Makonyan may be Makonyan is more honest with herself...?

When Moriko opened up to Becky by rubbing her cheek into Becky's hand, she ended up closing her feelings off when started kissing her. Maybe Becky realized that Moriko will let her guard down while being Makonyan (which is still a little sneaky if you ask me).

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Boop, that was interesting. :D

last edited at Apr 3, 2014 12:00AM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Awawaw Q_Q Feelings, overflowing. Indeed. I almost cried TT_TT

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Whoa there, somone will cut himself if you keep sharpening those edges.

To reply you must either login or sign up.