Forum › Eve's Medicine discussion

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

So i'm the only one who find it akwkard ?

All your like-minded friends saw the tags and wisely avoided it. Duh.

Good plot for this story, It could work without the Hotstuff BUT with it feels more passioned <3 Super work, pages 15 and 16 were awesome, like perfect! and this will continue!
Makes me wanna work, grab the money and pay for the phisical or digital original copies. Good material for cuteness and yuri.

IKR? Flowerchid Ueda is one of the few manga authors who have that effect on me, too. After reading Warikan and Eve's Medicine, I feel like throwing huge amounts of money in her direction just so that she continues writing wonderful, thrilling romantic-sexy stories like these ones.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not like i already said that i've seen the tags before reading but i guess reading comments take too long time. I've trouble because of the attitude who is more predatory than most Itou Hachi's works peoples love to complain about but if i guess i'm the only one who find it akwkard then i won't say anything.

Dc571277-4c38-43be-886d-4a3af98af64b%20-%20copia
joined Oct 14, 2019

I hope people make good use of the tags and come to enjoy this knowing full well what they were getting into.

Unfortunately, sooner or later these types of people end up popping up here.
I personally like to think they are lolicon-tsunderes:

"H-how can you disgusting people like this thing? Y-you are all a bunch of pedophiles! I hate these kind of things!!!"
proceeds to click on every manga under the lolicon tag

Dc571277-4c38-43be-886d-4a3af98af64b%20-%20copia
joined Oct 14, 2019

Not like i already said that i've seen the tags before reading but i guess reading comments take too long time. I've trouble because of the attitude who is more predatory than most Itou Hachi's works peoples love to complain about but if i guess i'm the only one who find it akwkard then i won't say anything.

I actually liked this manga, but I think I can understand why you might find it awkward. Although both the nurse and the girl are mutually pinning for each other, the nurse might be seen as pinning way harder which might create this sense of awkwardness you are feeling.
I understood you don't dislike the tag, it's probably just the case that some people prefer the more proactive or dom loli.

I, myself, am ok with it either way ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

That was walking a very thin line towards the non-con side. When I saw the kid burst into tears I was like oh shit...
thankfully things leveled out in the end.

I never saw anyone with tears while coming, but I saw some weird faces, sure. Now it's clear she's not suffering...
APPROVED
We're all virtual pedos here, some more self-acknowledged than others, but that's it.

last edited at May 4, 2020 7:37AM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

We're all virtual pedos here, some more self-acknowledged than others, but that's it.

no don't say dat (((((((((((((((((((

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That was walking a very thin line towards the non-con side. When I saw the kid burst into tears I was like oh shit...

I never saw anyone with tears while coming, but I saw some weird faces, sure. Now it's clear she's not suffering...
APPROVED

Whoa, hey now! The correct term is Lolicon-con. A Lolicon that's likes to watch/read other Lolicons in fictitious environments.

last edited at May 6, 2020 8:14AM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

APPROVED

Whoa, hey now! The correct term is Lolicon-con. A Lolicon that's likes to watch/read other Lolicons in fictitious environments.

some of us are younger women admiring the stronger and taller older women o.o

Does that make us the virtual victims ...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That makes you the intended audience.

Deoxys.full.491494
joined Apr 6, 2020

So I see this manga in chapter 1 under the title... and not like one-shots so can I safely assume this will continue?
chapter 2 YES PLEASE!

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

So I see this manga in chapter 1 under the title... and not like one-shots so can I safely assume this will continue?
chapter 2 YES PLEASE!

This story has six chapters. Translation for all of them is already done, just waiting for typesetting. Chapter 2 SHOULD be up here shortly.

last edited at May 9, 2020 5:04AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

the old time when FLOWERCHILD was into lolicon/yuri and lolicon/het

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

That makes you the intended audience.

Yeah, it's really obvious. Most yuri authors who write about huge gap couples identify with the plain-ish girl who is seduced by a cooler/taller/stronger/older/more beautiful woman, and expect the readers to do the same. There's a reason Flowerchild's avatar is Aya from Warikan. ;-)

joined Sep 13, 2018

"I'll wait til you're ready...."

a few pages too late for that one, girl.

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

────────────¸,o​¤°“°¤o,¸
─────────── (….◕​ ‿ ◕.…)
───────── oOO——`​♥´——OOo
▀█▀─█▄█─█▀█─█▄─█─█▄▀──█▄█─█▀█─█─█
─█──█▀█─█▀█─█─▀█─█▀▄───█──█▄█─█▄█
───── Foя тнє cнαpтєя ──────

Let me just steal it and use it for myself, yes?

────────────¸,o​¤°“°¤o,¸
─────────── (….◕​ ‿ ◕.…)
───────── oOO——`​♥´——OOo
▀█▀─█▄█─█▀█─█▄─█─█▄▀──█▄█─█▀█─█─█
─█──█▀█─█▀█─█─▀█─█▀▄───█──█▄█─█▄█
───── Foя тнє cнαpтєя ──────

Wholesome + Erotic = Beautiful

last edited at May 9, 2020 9:29AM

Deoxys.full.491494
joined Apr 6, 2020

Chapter 2 is a 5 STARS even tho I feel like I'm going to jail soon...

My biggest fear here is that I’m hoping for the best and prepared for the worst, the best is that she’s at least a teenager, the worst is that she’s only a teenager -__- what damn grade is Ibu chan in

last edited at May 9, 2020 8:20PM by

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

My biggest fear here is that I’m hoping for the best and prepared for the worst, the best is that she’s at least a teenager, the worst is that she’s only a teenager -__- what damn grade is Ibu chan in

LIke, 7th or 8th, 9th is the last year for middle school in Japan and they're clearly not in that grade cuz otherwise there would be no senpai to fawn over.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well that was weird xD

74451150_178836556498417_3966336103820034048_n
joined Sep 16, 2018

soooo can i call the cops now please?

LIke, 7th or 8th, 9th is the last year for middle school in Japan and they're clearly not in that grade cuz otherwise there would be no senpai to fawn over.

I had to ask D: well let me clear my browser history while I can <_<

joined May 11, 2016

Love. Every. Bit.

Please sir. Might I have more?

joined Oct 10, 2016

Oh no
Yeah

It grows into a gigantic love shape. I do not like that, I smell drama.

last edited at May 10, 2020 3:34AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm fine with Ena and her sempi. They are of a similar age. But Yuni with Ibu just feels pedophile-ish to me. Ibu looks to be 12 maybe 13 That's to young to give consent even if she is a willing participant.
Look before the loli fans jump down my throat. I'll read the the story I'll just spend it wondering why so young. Ibu and Ena could just be a tad older and it wouldn't change the feel of the story much. In other words, I'm okay with this, but I'm not okay with that.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

All of us relate to the "wishful thinking" tag.. its lesbian tradition

To reply you must either login or sign up.