Forum › Candy Boy: Young Girls Fall in Love discussion

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

I love Candy Boy. But I think I like this side story even more.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Everything I'm aware of has already been uploaded. The most recent addition was an omake we had lying around but apparently never uploaded.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Everything I'm aware of has already been uploaded. The most recent addition was an omake we had lying around but apparently never uploaded.

Hmm, actually that Omake was already uploaded as Omake 1 under the main Candy Boy manga. Dunno which series is more appropriate for listing it, however; maybe it's better off here.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I guess since it has the header of the main series, I'll leave it there. If anyone has the tanks and can tell me where exactly the omake belongs, that would be much appreciated.

last edited at Aug 22, 2013 2:39PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Wow, this was more romantic than the original story! That kiss was pretty much perfect.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Why does Yuri always have to end this way? One kiss in the end and then bam! one person has to move away.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I love Candy Boy. But I think I like this side story even more.

This is exactly what I was coming here to post, lol.

Why does Yuri always have to end this way? One kiss in the end and then bam! one person has to move away.

It was fairly clear this was a temporary move though. They can't know how long exactly but they're just staying with the grandmother while her health is bad.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i love this soo much more then the main story.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

This utterly ruins the character of Sakuya because she did not have any friends before the sakurai sisters in the shorts. I am sorry I just do not like this spin off.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

robblu

This utterly ruins the character of Sakuya because she did not have any friends before the sakurai sisters in the shorts. I am sorry I just do not like this spin off.

I'm not sure there's anything in this that implies otherwise? The other girls are her classmates so she'd obviously end up becoming friends with them over time and she's already friends with the Sakurais by the beginning of this.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It's like the yuri kiss of death.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Because Yuri (Gagarin) is dead?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ahem www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-09-14/32nd-animator-expo-short-is-neon-genesis-impacts/.92931 don't joke with the Yuri kiss of Death

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i always just assumed that this and the anime happen concurrently with this starting a bit after the anime.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

the storry was good. Not expected 2 be that good.

joined Feb 8, 2016

It is always nice when adaptations give conclusion for the other characters.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I keep getting this Bob Marley refrain in my head when I see this.
"Fall in love . . . fall in love . . . Let's get together and feel all right!"

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 7:22PM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I keep getting this Bob Marley refrain in my head when I see this.
"Fall in love . . . fall in love . . . Let's get together and feel all right!"

Wait, wasn't it "One love/One heart/Let's get together and feel alright"?

Edit: Unless it's not the same song? This one is even called One Love.

last edited at Apr 16, 2017 6:42PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

my thoughts on this spin off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE
so sad that ends heres and probably wont be any more

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 12:22PM

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

I never liked Sakuya, I guess that's why this spin-off hasn't convinced me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.