Forum › Kadan -Helichrysum- discussion

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

nozomi remembered so now it's over. it's probably the compromise she made to herself, but who knows

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

For some reason, I thought the second chapter was a one-shot, and when I got to the last page, I was like "That's it? That cliffhanger is so random"
And then I realized that it was a series and I accidentally skipped the first chapter :P

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Is this entire series just gonna be flashbacks to that one night? If so, that would actually be hilarious.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Chapter 4 amped up the drama so much that it's hard to read with a straight face xD

joined Jun 30, 2015

Every chapter is a flashback to the same event again and again xd

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

...Bruh this is kinda dumb if they're going for a serious tone, however reading the comments, if the whole series is actually just gonna be like that as a big joke, I'd be more than happy lmao

joined Jun 3, 2014

This scenario would be kinda better if she asked Shion to have sex before she got drunk but she didn't, it was after. Having sex with a drunk person ain't consensual bro.

Btw, I don't really care about consent in fiction but people saying this is consensual don't know what consent means.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I want shion just get out of the way and leave her as a friend. She'll Dodge a huge bullet

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

haruhi two time travel boogaloo

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that explains a lot...

joined Aug 21, 2017

I know this is supposed to be dramatic and all but, I keep laughing

Same. I know that ch. 4-5 are supposed to be the height of drama, but they are so melodramatic that I just found them a little funny.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

The cover makes me happy :)

joined Jun 12, 2015

All's well that ends well.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Did this all happen in a day? Or did they fuck last night again? I’m confused.

joined Jan 30, 2012

Oh my god I cannot take this one seriously.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Is it weird to say that I liked it except for the sex scenes?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So I am confused. We had a flashback to them explicitly having sex in the karaoke parlor, but now it seems like they're suggesting they didn't do anything until they got to the hotel? Or Shion was like....trying to hypnotize or reprogram her memories? Chapter 4 just seems really weird, and honestly mostly makes Shion look -worse-?

Either way, yeah, this ended up pretty problematic in the end.

It's not okay to get your friend drunk and take advantage of them!

...Unless of course they decide after the fact that they're happy about it, Then hooray, girlfriends!

Yeah, no, it still isn't okay. Sure, it's not -as bad- if Nozomi literally asked her to do it, but Shion still should have -turned down- the girl who was too drunk to make an informed decision.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wow, that resolution came very quickly (no pun intended... just kidding).

last edited at May 6, 2020 12:48PM

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah that resolve itself quickly. Overall an okay read. Its sexy erotic yuri, and I got that with an okay story I guess.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Aah! I love happy ending! ^^ btw, why they always end up in a love hotel lol

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Well, that was a fun read, the drunk sex was still probably a bad idea, but it all worked out in the end, so that’s all I could’ve asked for. Thank you, scanalators.

Did this all happen in a day? Or did they fuck last night again? I’m confused.

They fucked 2 times last night. Once at the karaoke place, once at the hotel. The sex in this chapter took place in the present, after Nozomi invited Shion back to the same karaoke bar to discuss things, making it their 3rd time in 48 hours and first time today.

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

“I just so happened to fall in love with you.” What a convenient excuse. Wtf I can’t take this shit seriously. <__>

joined Apr 16, 2020

It feels like a long oneshot that got divided into 5 chapters

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Sweet ending.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

You cant give consent while drunk dammit. How is this... aghh... If you were in a bar, and a stranger blasted off their ass wants you to fuck them, you simply don't !!! That's someone using alcohol so that they dont have to be accountable for their choices, its self-harm.

To reply you must either login or sign up.