Forum › Kase-san...? discussion

joined Jan 22, 2015

The page order appears to be slightly off.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Wow, did not expect that

The page order goes

joined Sep 6, 2018

Well, I hope the original mangaka doesn’t get pissed over using their intellectual property, but I hear such plagiarism is welcome as a sort of free advertising for the original IP over in Japan.

I’d like to see such mature content for MC in canon; however, it would detract from the author’s intent of showing how their relationship improves over time.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well, I hope the original mangaka doesn’t get pissed over using their intellectual property, but I hear such plagiarism is welcome as a sort of free advertising for the original IP over in Japan.

Nah, Takashima's more than happy with fanstuff. She retweets it quite often (well, maybe not THIS one).

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Would definitely read more stuff like that. I want to see Top Yamada!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

ahhhh! I love strap on in yuri! This is great!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Never thought I'd see the day

joined Mar 8, 2016

I’d like to see such mature content for MC in canon; however, it would detract from the author’s intent of showing how their relationship improves over time.

You've been around long enough to post 771 times and you don't know about how massive (and accepted) the doujinshi subculture is? headscratch

joined May 20, 2013

You've been around long enough to post 771 times and you don't know about how massive (and accepted) the doujinshi subculture is? headscratch

Have you looked at the name above the post count?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Top Yamada is a miracle beyond the ever distant utopia itself. Very impressive!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was hot! Can we get something along these lines in cannon now please :)

@Goggled Anon Probably > 70% of stuff on this site is fan work you know..

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 10:25AM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

What we do is a bit different and much more frowned upon than fanwork

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I mean a large chunk of serialized yuri/slice of life authors got their start making smutty yuri doujinshi.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I will admit, I never expected to get this. Now that I have though I find myself desperately wanting for more.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looks like Yamada has become a great girlfriend as well. :D

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dont really see why - because its not of a major published IP? If thats it, then its exactly the same in terms of morals imo- scale has no baring- even a massive IP was created by someone and people put a lot of work into making it, even if it is published by a big company and sold in shops. I don't see how a doujin like this would effect sales of the real thing except positively- they are not competing for the same sales- the author isn't about to try and sell a ero version of kase san,

The Doujin market is just something that exists and is a part of the culture and all the creators accept it and dont run around trying to sue everyone making fan work- except in certain cases that cross whatever lines- like i assume you couldnt publish a doujin of someones IP in the sense of by a proper publisher nationwide and sold in shops without getting sued.

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 8:07AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.