Forum › Kaijuu Iro no Shima discussion

joined Dec 5, 2019

Does this come out sporadically, or does it just get scanlated sporadically?

It's released in a quarterly magazine, and we're up to date with the raws!

Woe is me

Abot the chapter, nice, seems like Fuuka and Kon know exacly what theybwant but....what the fuck happened? Did the monater take her?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I'm confused though… did they have sex by removing only the top?

Seven chapters in and they already have crossed more lines than Mei-Yuzu ever did ... oof

Another Ice Age will transpire before those TWO even make it to third base.....

Remember when Citrus was considered a slightly scandalous and skeevy manga? X)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What a way to end the chapter...

That's lewd!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Or could it be that Kon is the monster, sort of. Don't the protagonist getting rejected by peoples because of a monster linked to them remind you of someone ? Yeah, it's almost like Naruto with Kyuubey being scelled in him. Maybe it's the same with Kon, the monster has been scelled in her. That explain why they got saved in the first chapter, why peoples don't seem to like Kon. Her little bro also said she see a Kaijuu back then. Also that could explain why bully girl got yeeted.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

NOOOOOOOO!!! Bad Cthulhu! You can't eat Kon! Spit her back!!

joined Feb 22, 2018

Or could it be that Kon is the monster, sort of. Don't the protagonist getting rejected by peoples because of a monster linked to them remind you of someone ? Yeah, it's almost like Naruto with Kyuubey being scelled in him. Maybe it's the same with Kon, the monster has been scelled in her. That explain why they got saved in the first chapter, why peoples don't seem to like Kon. Her little bro also said she see a Kaijuu back then. Also that could explain why bully girl got yeeted.

Or she went home because her parents would have become worried and gone searching for her, and if they found her in a naked embrace with Furuka, it would have been reeaally awkward. Let's stay grounded here, folks. This community is insular and very conservative, and Kon is already considered an oddball. The last thing she would want is for Furuka to get in trouble, as there would only be negative consequences if their affair gets out.

last edited at Apr 20, 2020 3:57PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Disregard Chthulhu, have snu-snu

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

blonde girl: i'm not like other girls
dark skin girl: strips

LMAO, that is pretty much what happened

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also epic faces

I never asked for this (but not complaining) - Furuka, probably

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Also epic faces

I never asked for this (but not complaining) - Furuka, probably

I love how the author captures embarrassment, horniness, shock, and indignation all at once in Furuka's facial expressions.

last edited at Apr 20, 2020 5:25PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This is the only manga I can think of where "that escalated quickly" and "that took forever" apply in equal measure.

Real talk, though: I like that it's an awkward, experimental first time between two teens. No declarations of love or unrealistic promises about the future or real romance to speak of; just two girls swept up in the endorphins and hormones of too many raw situations in a row learning a bit about intimacy, themselves, and each other.

That cliffhanger, though... Yurizilla is a horrible tease.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

The foreshadowing and metaphors are a bit nebulous but I got the same sort of feel from it, that the "monster" represents something that is inside her. She is either the monster or the monster is the part of who she is that is feared and ostracized by others.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

I would have agreed with all the Kon is the monster theories, but we've actually already seen what it looks like, so I don't know. Besides, she describes the monster as being beside them in the sex scene, implying that it's some being apart from them. But the story seems to otherwise point in that direction, so who knows?

My guess is that it's never going to be fully explained in the story.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Gaaaaaaaaay

joined Jul 26, 2016

I would have agreed with all the Kon is the monster theories, but we've actually already seen what it looks like, so I don't know. Besides, she describes the monster as being beside them in the sex scene, implying that it's some being apart from them. But the story seems to otherwise point in that direction, so who knows?

My guess is that it's never going to be fully explained in the story.

Monsters from the ID o3o

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

A legitimately expressed physical attraction to women in a yuri manga?? :o I love it.

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 3:29AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Does this come out sporadically, or does it just get scanlated sporadically?

It's released in a quarterly magazine, and we're up to date with the raws!

Oh cool thanks. I wish it came out every month, but it's good to have realistic expectations.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

The thought about tentacles kinda just slipped in ))))

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

…Right. Maybe Kon just went to check on that bitch the monster sent flying.

Surely she must have hit the ground by now. >.>

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is the only manga I can think of where "that escalated quickly" and "that took forever" apply in equal measure.

Real talk, though: I like that it's an awkward, experimental first time between two teens. No declarations of love or unrealistic promises about the future or real romance to speak of; just two girls swept up in the endorphins and hormones of too many raw situations in a row learning a bit about intimacy, themselves, and each other.

That cliffhanger, though... Yurizilla is a horrible tease.

Don't forget those floating abalones, that's a real aphrodisiac there eh?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6AHtM8qKM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

aah now we have to wait for a long time

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015
joined May 4, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6AHtM8qKM
I ended up watching 3 hours worth of videos like that. Thanks for giving the link ):(

To reply you must either login or sign up.