Forum › I Went to a Lesbian Brothel and My Teacher Was There discussion

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

^^ But that's said by the student, and the gay for pay would be for the teacher

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

I don't think it counts as gay-for-pay if they're gay to begin with. That's just prostitution.

Expect she ain't, she said Women aren't necesarily in my strike zone either. Which what it mean, she is not lesbian to begin with.

But she wasn't the one getting paid.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I'm not cryin... Q~Q

THAT SMILE IS AGAINST THE RULES, DAMN IT!!

last edited at Apr 15, 2020 9:53AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't think it counts as gay-for-pay if they're gay to begin with. That's just prostitution.

Expect she ain't, she said Women aren't necesarily in my strike zone either. Which what it mean, she is not lesbian to begin with.

I mean, we don't really know if Sensei is a lesbian either for that matter

joined Dec 18, 2019

Huh, the art style really reminds me of the works by Dibi.

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

I always love this artist since his first translated work. So glad that more of his work is translated.

joined Mar 1, 2018

the one thing I thought about all the time was luckily this author decided to do it Yuri instead of hentai because he was drawn too well to be hentai and it would have been much worse

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Raise your hand if you want a character with the three bullies

joined Dec 5, 2019

Gay for pay is not a tag for people that are not gay being paid to do gay sex
It's tag to differentiate it from normal prostitution, meaning that both parties involved on the paid sex act are of the same gender, girls in this instance.

Being straight or lesbian doesn't come into question when the tag is applied, and to be honest I like it this way, just refering too paid sex acts between girls

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's tag to differentiate it from normal prostitution, meaning that both parties involved on the paid sex act are of the same gender, girls in this instance.

Being straight or lesbian doesn't come into question when the tag is applied, and to be honest I like it this way, just refering too paid sex acts between girls

The name is missleading if thats the case

joined Dec 5, 2019

Read gay sex for pay but that doesn't have the same catchyness

joined Apr 24, 2019

So sweet

joined Apr 24, 2019

Read gay sex for pay but that doesn't have the same catchyness

Do you have any other gay for pay manga that is not to be found on this website?

joined May 11, 2016

Better than I thought. In love with the character design. Boat loads of detail on every page also.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Do you have any other gay for pay manga that is not to be found on this website?

AFAIK, this website’s use of tags is much more refined than other sites focused on sexual acts to differentiate between manga types.

There won’t be any “gay for pay” tagged mangas outside of this website... if you do find them by chance, they can be uploaded here and correctly tagged.

Speaking of which:

35 comments already, and not even one rant damning teacher/student sex? Will wonders never cease?

This manga has been properly tagged to give readers fair warning about what to expect. Now, if it wasn’t tagged as such, then the moderators would have to respond to such complaints from readers. And might I add that the abuse of power in such student-teacher relationships didn’t come to fruition here. Almost, but it didn’t happen... although you could say “blackmail” was in progress in this story.

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 1:28AM

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Damn... That was lovely. Side note, anyone notice that silent bullie's ass cheeks "beat" red when they were naked? I don't think that's what it means to, "teach bullies a lesson." But I prefer it anyway, teehee~!!

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 3:19AM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Masterpiece

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That art style though

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

the art is confusing me i cant tell whether i hate it or like it

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's definitely unorthodox. Has personality, tho.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Per aspera ad astra.

35 comments already, and not even one rant damning teacher/student sex? Will wonders never cease?

This manga has been properly tagged to give readers fair warning about what to expect.

When has that ever stopped anyone here?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This manga has been properly tagged to give readers fair warning about what to expect.

I guess this one time for example?

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

I guess this one time for example?

Yeah, honestly I didn't expect the thread to be like that, but it's nice when it happens.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This mangakas art has improved so much it's astonishing! That one with the 2 gyarus and the class rep was good but still lacked polish art wise. Always nice seeing someone fine tune their talent over time

joined Jul 26, 2016

Probably relevant that the older one being a teacher is rather... peripheral to both the story and relationship. It's more or less just the background context for how they recognise each other in a place they definitely didn't expect to meet and the whole business with the would-be blackmailers; it's not terribly important to their personal relationship, though both seem to find the taboo aspect to be a kinky turn-on during sex.

To reply you must either login or sign up.