Forum › Kissing Mars discussion

joined Feb 2, 2013

So sad and so cute, how see realizes her own emotions.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

I try to avoid the bittersweet stuff, but this was just so genuine. A little painful at times, and the ending was more realistic than one might have preferred, but still just a good show. The character development was such that I wonder where Yukari goes later in life. I wish her happiness.

(ugh I'm so corny)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i remember this, when i read it a year ago i was sure it was from the same artist of maki maki !

if you are uploading all the works on tranquil, i can expect a lollipop or a bullet too?

last edited at Apr 23, 2013 4:51AM

%e3%82%b9%e3%82%af%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-0026-02-02-%e5%8d%88%e5%89%8d9.10.45
joined Feb 12, 2013

such a bad ending.... they weren't go out in the end (>_<)

Img_0180
joined Mar 9, 2012

I was hoping for a happy end, but i'm happy how it ended!
i do hope the future brings both of them together down the road ^^

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

well that was depressing

joined Nov 11, 2010

Wow. That was unexpected. The end was so abrupt after her realization of her feelings and her kiss.

I try to avoid the bittersweet stuff, but this was just so genuine. A little painful at times, and the ending was more realistic than one might have preferred, but still just a good show. The character development was such that I wonder where Yukari goes later in life. I wish her happiness.

I agree with this whole post. There's been a movement in the yuri community lately to being dissatisfied/unhappy with stories which don't conclude with a happy ending...a general tendency which I don't disagree with...but at the same time stories like this you can't help but appreciate because of the reality of its emotion. I'm impressed by this but at the same time don't know if I could ever really recommend it to a fellow yuri fan.

A really unexpected, powerful story. Thanks to the uploaders for bringing it to our attention/making it available! I only ever partially kept up with Tranquil Spring/read through their back catalog, so this is really pulling out some hidden gems.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

if you are uploading all the works on tranquil, i can expect a lollipop or a bullet too?

NO.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Does anyone know if there's something like Extra? Where it show how it went afterwards?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

NO.

thanks for the answer

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

NO.

I just wish you wouldn't be so vague about it.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^Correction; Lollipop or a Bullet will be up at some point!

Does anyone know if there's something like Extra? Where it show how it went afterwards?

Don't believe so. The TS release matches the page count of the native release almost perfectly.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Don't believe so. The TS release matches the page count of the native release almost perfectly.

Pity. Thanks for the answer though :)

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

NO.

Did anyone else think of Grumpy Cat when they read this? lol

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

Kishi Torajirou sure have a nice touch of art, it feels like we read a marvel comic. And I loved when that two full lips meet, look so yummy.. :p

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

The ending is so meh.... T.T

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

with this kind of realistic open-ending, i would have preferred a fairy tale-ish happy ending, be it an abrupt one

joined Aug 31, 2013

Beautiful, beautiful read, i just had to buy it and read it again when i found it at the store. The feels of the last chapter cannot be described. Thank you

joined Apr 14, 2013

I first read this like a year ago and loved it...happy to see it at dynasty now, and will definitely add to my favorites...i honestly dont understand how anybody can be disappointed with the ending, bt then again i'm a sucker for realism so this was ideal for me aka something i can actually relate to...and the art is amazing...orgasmic to say the least (<--- nt even joking with tht one...the way the black haired girl is drawn is just...aww)

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

this, agree 100% .........still really would have liked to have them end up together though

great read, very emotional, very well done characters, top notch even if it will leave me depressed for the rest of the day...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

forever friends......
a bisexual one sided crush, sad T-T.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Okay, for those like me who can't help but make up their own happy ends, how's this?

Five years after graduation, they meet again at a reunion. College and so forth have, until then, prevented any close contact, but perhaps they've exchanged a few mails/birthday cards and such. Yukari dated a bit in the meantime, but didn't feel like committing to a relationship. And Miki... well, her relationship didn't last that long after graduation, actually. Perhaps a year, if at all.
So, during the reunion they talk, chat and feel like "back then". And after a bit, Miki, perhaps been a tiny bit drunk, admits to Yukari that she had actually had a crush on her in school, but never acted on it due to her knowing Yukari had had boyfriends and, of course, due to "general customs", bablubb. Yukari is stunned, her feelings re-emerging...

and then let your imagination go from there.
I've always seen it like that, cause I'm a sucker for yuri fluff.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

What kind of ending is that? Dx

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Recently requested, but it's already here!

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Satisfying I think is a good word for this. I felt very full reading this story and even with the ending, it all seemed very well put together and didn't make me feel empty. Everytime I read this, same feeling, truly a great manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.