Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

joined Sep 21, 2014

So first we see rinko imagining a future with three girls, presumably because she missed out on confessing to a-chan.

After confessing she imagined a future with her Co worker as lover. Only one of the girls gets born though, so rinko commits suicide to get them back.

This time she actually seems to have lived to adulthood and subconsciously wants the three girls. Maybe she forgot her 'dreams' over the years. It could be the same future as dream number 1, but this time she offs herself after something a-chan says over the phone.

Finally we have a-chan baffled that rinko chose 'this future' when hearing of her suicide.

Kinda seems like a-chan knows something about what is happening with rinkos time dilemma. Maybe she is the cause, regretting that she can't be with rinko and trying to give her the next best thing. The way rinko asks not to be left alone comes to mind, which could be why a-chan keeps sending her kids to rinko.

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 9:43AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I don’t know what is so difficult to understand.

Universe 1: If she does not confess, A-Chan will dump her kids on her as showed in ch 8.

Universe 2: If she confess, she will break up with A-chan eventually and date the co-worker.

The time travel is screwing both of her future. The Universe 1: it caused confusion and probably ruin her relationship with the 2 older kids. Leading to truck-kun. Universe 2: the co-worker witness her deaths.

Apparently A-Chan can see across multiple universes

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 9:49AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Nya-chan said :

I have to reread from the start, because I don't fucking understand anything.

I have reread from the start. I get the general gist, but there are still too many sections that just make no sense. Fixing the page order on the last chapter helped a little, but, quite frankly, page orders feel off all over the place, even between chapters. The sudden memories popping up aren't helping and feel almost like ret-conning.

But it does make me want to go back and reread Qualia the Purple.

Edit:
drhelsing said :

It looks more like a rookie tried to bite more that she or he could chew

^ This! I feel like there might be a halfway decent story in here somewhere, but it wasn't planned out well and became garbled. (Of course, I wouldn't be getting hung up on it in the first place if it didn't draw me in at least a little.)

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 11:39AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I have to reread from the start, because I don't fucking understand anything.

I did reread from the start because. I recognized the story as soon as I started reading, but it was worthwhile to refresh my memory and I don't really know if I ever read all of the chapters that were posted before.

It seems to be heading toward an A-Chan redemption arc now since she obviously knows about the time travel and multiple futures stuff that Rin-chan is going through. My bet is that she knows more about it than Rin-chan does. I really hope they finish the translation now.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

time traveling intensifies

this is like weird 999 stuff, i'm into it

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 1:27PM

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I'M CRYING !
This manga is so good I can't wait to see the next chapters

Shirasawa_Phoebe
4d211ec281c29ca001afb1a00a4271e4
joined Apr 6, 2020

oh...

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I think that's the fastest I've read eight chapters since......shit, I can't remember

Anyway, my take is that as Rinko was falling she was able to gain her memories from future 1 before she got body swapped into her future self. Whether she actually died or not when she hit the ground I dunno. The mention of a suicide makes one think that, but I don't know if that's the actual route it's gonna go. And then there seems to be A-chan's knowledge of Rinko's time jumping, plus that phone call she had back in the first future. Though to be honest I'm not even sure WHEN that A-chan in chapter 8 is. Is that Future 2? Some other future where she actually died there?

I am now heavily invested in this series and will be eagerly awaiting the coming chapters

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

The only thing that confused me (aside from the out of place page for a while) was why Rinko thought jumping to her death would help? I thought she had already concluded it wasn't just a dream, so forcing herself to "wake up" that way doesn't really follow. And it... looks like it didn't.

Me%20now%20-%20copy
joined Feb 11, 2013

i think the author tried to qualia the story but kind of... made it convoluted.

qualia was pretty convoluted but in a way that there are enough jargon to hide that fact so the lowkey dumb readers all just sort of go with the flow like yea ok quantum physics uh huh got it

this one just sort of throws you in there like good luck dipshit no one knows whats going on not even the characters and suddenly a-chan was sans undertale all along

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I don't get only one thing. Where is Suicide Parabellum bullet ?

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Fuck, she's pulling a Homura

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I was curious so I went and read the raw. I've gotta say the ending is all kinds of fucking up. Rin talks A-chan into going back to the past all over again and marry the dude again, so that after he dies Rin can get her dream family (A-chan as wife + three daughters). That's so messed up. A-chan doesn't even love the dude and Rin is forcing her to marry him just so she can get his kids for herself after he dies. Rin's fucking crazy.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

kalafina magia intensifies

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I was curious so I went and read the raw. I've gotta say the ending is all kinds of fucking up. Rin talks A-chan into going back to the past all over again and marry the dude again, so that after he dies Rin can get her dream family (A-chan as wife + three daughters). That's so messed up. A-chan doesn't even love the dude and Rin is forcing her to marry him just so she can get his kids for herself after he dies. Rin's fucking crazy.

sounds dope

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Stein Gate, the gay version:

‘A-Chan, you need to go back and pretend Rin-Chan death to fool yourself..eh..fk.. wrong time travelling’

Qualia, the also gay version then:

‘You see, I need you to turn into God...’

Either way, after this chapter, I can’t see a truly happy ending for this manga. Unless it’s a massive plate of 4some Oyakodon

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

This is like a weird combination of time traveling and curse. Everyone A-Chan loves romantically dies, it seems. But she gets do-overs like in video games. Weird AF... but this could be some amazing story potential, too.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Lol after so many “restarts” they are all crazy. Never mind the fact they aren’t mentally “adults” other than the amount of time they accumulate from restarting.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Lol after so many “restarts” they are all crazy. Never mind the fact they aren’t mentally “adults” other than the amount of time they accumulate from restarting.

I think you're right, this is why I don't really blame characters for their actions, like she experienced death of her love interest 27 times, who can be normal after that.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Needs Comedy tag.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

herobunnymon posted:

I understand you mean they didn't really have chance to properly mature, but nobody really have to be "mentally adult" in order to be considered a adult. The way we judge whatever or not someone is an "adult", is only by how long they lived on this planet, whatever they actually matured enough or not, so I'd say "other than the amount of time they accumulated from restarting" is exactly the way everyone becomes an "adult".

joined Feb 23, 2016

Dafuq xD

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

i didn’t know madoka magica had a bootleg

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Madoka
Qualia
Life is Strange
Now this?

Lesbians! Stop time travelling to save your doomed girlfriend! It's always a disaster!

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Madoka
Qualia
Life is Strange
Now this?

Lesbians! Stop time travelling to save your doomed girlfriend! It's always a disaster!

No, too gay for destiny's bullshit!

To reply you must either login or sign up.