Forum › Unwithering Flower discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think the name of the anthology is self explanatory

joined Jan 22, 2015

It was good until the girl somehow did a 180 mood swing. There just wasn't enough stimulus for me to accept that as natural.

brimstone_cat
joined Jul 1, 2019

i hope this anthology is finished

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

i hope this anthology is finished

Well, this volume is

https://exhentai.org/g/1538272/555a495928/

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I think the name of the anthology is self explanatory

I hadn't paid attention that this and the other oneshots were part of an anthology or what the anthology's name was. thanks for pointing it out because before I had read your comment, I kept thinking what's with all the creepy, rapey shit that was being posted to the reader? now with all things considered... uuuum.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 9:37PM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Seeing that cover image, I thought this was by that one artist who does the creepy faces, but generally wholesome stuff.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Seeing that cover image, I thought this was by that one artist who does the creepy faces, but generally wholesome stuff.

You mean Kago no Tori? Because you'd be correct, they made the cover for this.

joined Feb 13, 2020

That last page got me

joined Mar 2, 2020

It was good until the girl somehow did a 180 mood swing. There just wasn't enough stimulus for me to accept that as natural.

Im pretty sure one controlling her at some point said “desire me” so I think that could be the reason for the mood swing and hypnosis tag

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 6:30AM

joined Mar 25, 2019

Im pretty sure one controlling her at some point said “desire me” so I think that could be the reason for the mood swing and hypnosis tag

It's worse than that, the controller was the one that murdered her.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh god the last page though, I thought it was gonna be ok in the end after a rough beginning but it wasn’t

joined Mar 2, 2020

Oo i completely missed that at the end

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oo i completely missed that at the end

I mean, it was pretty much clear from the moment it was mentioned how she died, the end just made it sure you really got it.

joined Sep 20, 2020

woah the ending tho! shes been killed!! lol what i twist i love it!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Finally, a heart-warming and wholesome two-girl relationship.

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022

Finally, a heart-warming and wholesome two-girl relationship.

someone clearly didnt read the last panel

To reply you must either login or sign up.