Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I want to write a novel, but I'm too lazy and unmotivated to

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Bruh, same.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Day 93: I lost track of time.
That plant in the corner is giving me a funny look...

I assumed y'all have seen this comic dub but Imma share it anyway: https://youtu.be/1tLN5WniTaI

More homolive:
https://youtu.be/sxZV1xNC8Os
https://youtu.be/urJqBq9U4dk < SOUND WARNING! SERIOUSLY HEADPHONES AT MIN VOLUME. Trust me.
https://youtu.be/6ZPddF7xZ9s ASMR
Not yuri but I recommend searching for "hololive UNO".

send help

last edited at Mar 31, 2020 5:56AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm writing from the future. 2020 is not worth it guys, you should skip it.

Remember this post by Nevri from 1st January? Well, looking how the World in general has been doing this year thus far, I think we should've taken taken Nevri seriously back then.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I'm writing from the future. 2020 is not worth it guys, you should skip it.

It's only 6 days into 2020, and I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe Nevri is right

I mean, I thought that Nevri could be right. But I didn't think that we would be living in a Plague Inc simulator.

joined May 18, 2019

Have some little fun (I know that for two of them it's not her daughters but bare with it)

I recognize the middle and left one but some sauce for the one on the right?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Have some little fun (I know that for two of them it's not her daughters but bare with it)

I recognize the middle and left one but some sauce for the one on the right?

It's Living with my brother's wife

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Durandal is almost here!(In Honkai global) next patch is the S rank suit. Mini event was just a date between her and Rita, cute stuff.

Plash speed meme - Arknights yuri version: https://youtu.be/RRDbZGV3s7Y

Not yuri: you gais familiar with Kitboga? He's great background content while farming in games. My favourite scam baiting channel.

...oh fuck, it's April! Brace yourselves...I hope it's just a meme and no new disasters actually happen because holy shit. starts sharpening katanas

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yesterday and today, I've been doing some digging of the darkest depths of the web, and I think I found a super-short leak from the Fragtime OVA. Here's the link.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Is my phone smelling like pršuta like a half-hearted divine punishment for that evil April's Fools joke I made in yesterday's post here or something?

30min
joined Mar 29, 2019

Came across an interesting April Fool's joke on weibo
yagakimi
source

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

yagakimi
source

Why you must hurt me this way ?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

yagakimi
source

Perhaps making that kind of fake before season 2 is even announced was a bit too see-through, but I gotta say that is still nice art.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

This is pretty off topic so I came here (・・;)ゞ

Is it possible for me to be straight and like yuri?
I don't want to take on any labels that don't really fit me, and, although I don't like girls romantically irl, I think I enjoy yuri because I like girls aesthetically and enjoy fluffy romance...
Love wins and maybe I'm just worrying too much

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This is pretty off topic so I came here (・・;)ゞ

I don't want to take on any labels that don't really fit me, and, although I don't like girls romantically irl, I think I enjoy yuri because I like girls aesthetically and enjoy fluffy romance...
Love wins and maybe I'm just worrying too much

I don't think your sexual orientation has anything to do with liking Yuri. Maybe a bit because like to read things who concern them but you can still enjoy things even if there not suposs to be targeted for you.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Believe it or not, Yuri's main demographic/target audience in Japan is straight girls. Romance has universal aspects to it, so often you can enjoy things that go beyond your sexuality. Sure, guys are usually more appalled by BL, but I've known many who read or watch it anyway. And girls are just 10 times more open to that on average.

Just saying, if the target audience is supposed to be like you, can't really go wrong.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Of course! You're you and that's great! We're all here to enjoy comics about cute girls, and there are all kinds of us! While introspection is often good on its own, I don't think you've got anything to worry about, as long as you're staying true to yourself and having a good time.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Plenty of straight guys like yuri despite not being gay or girls, so you really shouldn't worry about it. What you like has nothing to do with your identity (usually) and nothing should be excluded from anyone for any reason.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Plenty of straight guys like yuri despite not being gay or girls, so you really shouldn't worry about it. What you like has nothing to do with your identity (usually) and nothing should be excluded from anyone for any reason.

But straight guys like girls, so that is kind of a redundant argument in this situation. If you mentioned gay guys reading Yuri, that would be a lot more meaningful.

Though obviously you are correct about there being no limitations.

joined Oct 22, 2018

What better way to come out to my fellow dynasty readers than to casually add a subtle new element to my profile pic?

last edited at Apr 3, 2020 3:41PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I do like those colours.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Made me look up yet another flag. There sure are a lot now. I wonder about that BV.... well if you feel that's right for you, then embrace it.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

Thanks you guys for the replies and insight! (´ ω `♡) I shall now more comfortably and happily embrace my love for yuri~
Also, congrats BV! :DD

last edited at Apr 3, 2020 11:18PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

@ The person who messaged me privately on Discord about getting unbanned, please write me again! I closed our dms out of habit and now I can't find you anymore! Ty in advance!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Nobody ever recognizes my flag (well, the non-lesbian one anyway, as technically I have two), even when I was at Pride last year with a shirt that had both on it, lol... gotta love being a minority within another minority!

To reply you must either login or sign up.