Forum › A Lesbian Succubus and Her High School Snack discussion

Semen breath killed this manga for me.That succubus
should get a new partner.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Yeah, that line ruined everything.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Jeez, biphobia is insane in this thread. Just because one dates both guys and girls doesn't make the person lesser of a being

But she should really fucking wash her mouth tho

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 3:59AM

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

deflating balloon noise

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well isnt she sleepy All the time because she is getting drained?

joined Mar 13, 2020

Also, I don't see how it's wrong or weird to be sexually repulsed by the idea of heterosexual intercourse (if anything, shaming gay people for being turned off by het sex IS homophobic). Nobody in their right mind would call a straight guy homophobic for simply not being into yaoi.

I agree with that sentiment I think, but it's close to how some will say "I won't have sex with a transperson even if I have nothing against them because I'm straight" which then often gets countered by "Transwomen are women!". You can't control people sexual feelings or preferences I think.

joined Aug 11, 2014

I mean, c'mon guys. Yeah, the other girl sleeps around, but her partner is a succubus, and the running joke is that she never actually gets to drain any energy from her "snack". So she must be getting her food elsewhere. I feel like the implication is that neither of them are particularly concerned with exclusivity, they just like to hook up a lot.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Welp, I’ll just pretend last page doesn’t exist.

joined Mar 5, 2016

Why did the author think writing that line was a good idea ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ my eyes

because it's really funny

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If she touches semen she will die? Gee, I wonder why she is a lesbian succubus! lol

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was quite a treat to read.

joined Jul 23, 2017

How to ruin my enjoyment of a decent oneshot with one line.

Ikr (ㆆ_ㆆ)

joined Jul 23, 2017

The fact she sleeps with men ticks me off (。-_-。)

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

All these complaints about the "you're breath isn't semen-y today" line are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Who says that the "scent" that Shun "smells" is an actual scent by our mortal definitions? She's a succubus -- a demon of sex. She almost certainly has some supernatural senses, and one of which could very well be an analogue to the physical sense of smell that allows her to detect whether or not someone has ingested semen within the last 24 hours even if they properly wash their mouth (due to some metaphysical residue).

In other words, she probably wasn't worried about actual semen being in her girlfriend's mouth, but rather she was happy that she doesn't have to put up with sensing semen despite the physical substance having been already washed off.

Page 1: “Doesn’t have boobs!!”
Page 4: shows boobs

It's a retcon, obviously. Concepts can change significantly from the "pilot episode/chapter".

If she touches semen she will die? Gee, I wonder why she is a lesbian succubus! lol

If she ingests semen.

The fact she sleeps with men ticks me off (。-_-。)

Biphobia much?

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 2:37PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If she ingests semen.

Well, with all due respect, the only reason for her to touch semen would be to feed in broad terms, so I think the difference is negligable. She still dies.

It's a bit forced when the succubus is only lesbian because she genetically has no other choice is all. I don't actually have a problem with anything in this story.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 2:46PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The degree of rabid slut-shaming that sometimes happens on these forums is a sight to behold, though not something decent people should have to witness.

İnternette neden herkes orospu sevdalısı olmaya başladı. Anneniz orospumu da cam girlleri, nude satanları hayat meselesiymiş gibi savunuyorsunuz aq.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Being bi is completely fine, being a "slut" is completely fine. That said,

1. If you have somone you remotely care about who will DIE from too close contact with semen, one would hope you'd take extra care with that, and

2. If you are a succubus with the above mentioned situation, it might be wise to avoid even the possibility of that happening.

In other words, if you replace "semen" with "COVID-19", Mamio, in the role of a "health care worker", needs to improve her hygienic precautions, and Shun, an at-risk demographic, should definitely social distance.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 4:05PM

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

İnternette neden herkes orospu sevdalısı olmaya başladı. Anneniz orospumu da cam girlleri, nude satanları hayat meselesiymiş gibi savunuyorsunuz aq.

You sound fun at parties

Also do you seriously think anyone else here speaks Turkish lol

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 4:48PM

You sound fun at parties

Also do you seriously think anyone else here speaks Turkish lol

I have seen some turkish people in here why not start a conversation with them to get their opinions too. It obviously was not for you.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 5:10PM by

joined Jul 26, 2016

Being bi is completely fine, being a "slut" is completely fine. That said,

1. If you have somone you remotely care about who will DIE from too close contact with semen, one would hope you'd take extra care with that, and

2. If you are a succubus with the above mentioned situation, it might be wise to avoid even the possibility of that happening.

In other words, if you replace "semen" with "COVID-19", Mamio, in the role of a "health care worker", needs to improve her hygienic precautions, and Shun, an at-risk demographic, should definitely social distance.

While this is not an unreasonable way to look at it I respectfully submit that wasn't the cause for the expressions of outrage previously witnessed herein, but rather substantial disagreements with the very first sentence of your post.

joined Oct 27, 2018

It's a bit forced when the succubus is only lesbian because she genetically has no other choice is all. I don't actually have a problem with anything in this story.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the other way around, she isn't a lesbian because semen Is bad for her, semen is bad for her because she is a lesbian

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

It’s fine, one of them’s bi and they have an open relationship, i really cant see how people are so turned off by this.

Sir/madam. We are mostly absolutely goddamn turned off instantly 9000% by the "oh good your breath isn't semen-y today".

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Oh oop, me actually reading the rest of the comments and seeing how many people are stupid and biphobic oops-. Sorry to whoever I responded to up there ^^ yikes. Biphobes in this comment section... ahahaha~ please grow some new brain cells or just don't speak

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean,the breath line was still a letdown from me. There was the bisexual tag so it was obvious from the title who of the two was Bi but the semen part was very unnecessary and a bit gross.

To reply you must either login or sign up.