Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love how Yuu is genuinely smiling through most of the chapter. The twins have really softened her up (though she still has that spiky core ^_^)

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Legit impressed how much better Yuu has gotten along with MahiMahi...but she's like some weird tsundere harem queen right now, like yasss kisses for all!!!... don't touch that one tho!!!! Its miiiine!!!! Mari gon get it good after this

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

I honestly thought I'd have a fully wholesome chapter with Yuu but she relapsed into yandere real quick.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I was like, "Aw I remember how cold Yuu used to be towards the Mahis this is so cute"

And then, bam.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

I love how Yuu is genuinely smiling through most of the chapter. The twins have really softened her up (though she still has that spiky core ^_^)

Woah did you color that image??

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ya (❛ᴗ❛)
Mask is probably my favorite character at the moment. Adore her undercut~

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Legit impressed how much better Yuu has gotten along with MahiMahi...but she's like some weird tsundere harem queen right now, like yasss kisses for all!!!... don't touch that one tho!!!! Its miiiine!!!! Mari gon get it good after this

Dear lawd I don't think I'm mentally prepared for what Yuu's gonna do to Mari, but boi am I looking forward to it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Dear lawd I don't think I'm mentally prepared for what Yuu's gonna do to Mari, but boi am I looking forward to it.

They've already done excessive hand play in a public place, can't get much worse than that o3o

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

Damn it, this was a pretty flirtatious chapter with Onibi and Nao. However if I believe hard enough, I know my Onibi x Mask ship shall reach its destination... Probably.

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 3:53AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lajistics posted:

Damn it, this was a pretty flirtatious chapter with Onibi and Nao. However if I believe hard enough, I know my Onibi x Mask ship shall reach its destination... Probably.

Onibi and Now are perfect for each other and Mask is obviously paired with Kaoru, so...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I’m echoing the credits page - long live the Nao x Onibi ship!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Norainhere posted:

I’m echoing the credits page - long live the Nao x Onibi ship!

I was anxious, fearing that might have been going a bit too much over the limit. I'm glad you liked it!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Nao reminiscing how ecchi this manga once was is especially relatable tears up also been waiting for these two to interact again for an eternity wipes tear from eyes

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ Not too far, its funny imo :) But you have a grammatical error / typo in it if you care - what is she putting the butt plug on, a shelf lol? You put butt plugs 'IN' not 'ON'. Unless she is balancing it on her head or something.

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 6:29AM

joined Jun 19, 2014

Chapter 207: FINALLY SOME NAO X ONIBI!!!!!
I have been waiting for this for so long ;.;

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

elevown posted:

^^ Not too far, its funny imo :) But you have a grammatical error / typo in it if you care - what is she putting the butt plug on, a shelf lol? You put butt plugs 'IN' not 'ON'. Unless she is balancing it on her head or something.

Lol I really don't know. Nobody has corrected it when we did QC and I though to use the verb as you do for chothes? Dk xD
Well, at least is understandable and it wasn't too much :P

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Ah yes, wonderful. Now we just need some Mio X Nao to complete the love hexagon.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sanrai posted:

Ah yes, wonderful. Now we just need some Mio X Nao to complete the love hexagon.

ahahaha

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Can someone explain the reference, or at least the train of thought? Maybe because I'm reading sleepily, but I don't get how Nao went from 'I have to convince her I wasn't the Nao she say' to 'Old school anime ref'.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Onibi stop accidentally into Diet Kaoru

...on second thought don't, Weird Otaku Diet Kaoru sounds fun.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

Can someone explain the reference, or at least the train of thought? Maybe because I'm reading sleepily, but I don't get how Nao went from 'I have to convince her I wasn't the Nao she say' to 'Old school anime ref'.

We have no idea what could be the reference, but I thought it was like this:
"she thinks there are two (and the one with the bikini bottom is the true one)" --> "she cannot find two of us since there is no other doble" --> "If she cannot find the other it means that there was just one instead" --> "I am the real one and I don't use minimal bikini bottom".

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The credits pages get me every goddamn time. Keep being you, Chads no Teikoku!

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

The pairing I was waiting for. Onibi is just the best.
I wish this was localized in my country.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Throbelisk posted:

The credits pages get me every goddamn time. Keep being you, Chads no Teikoku!

<3 <3 <3

Both fortunately and unfortunately we are really close to catch up with the japanese version!
We are probably going to work on other mangas in the near future, we have a patreon to buy new stuff!

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

hahaha, what a charming chapter. looking forward to more of this ship!

To reply you must either login or sign up.