Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jul 23, 2019

Who'd have thought an undercut could be such a perfect substitute for trimmed pubic hair? Hot lesbian sex FTW!

Great, you ruined it.

??
I'm not following. U hate lesbian sex or sumthin'?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

There was someone in the comments (either here or on MD) who figured out that Mask had an undercut several chapters back. I went back and looked at all of Mask's previous appearances, and it's really hard to tell. In most chapters it just looks like darker shading around her ears, but in the ones with Onibi's birthday and the one where Vampy pushes her down (especially the color shot) you can make it out better.
I really want to see her with it combed over or styled up now. It's kinda hot.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

lots of sex hair

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

wow, wasn't expecting an undercut. Mask is now officially the prettiest girl in this series.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Meanwhile I think it looks bloody stupid but then that tends to be my general reaction to whatever is the latest tryhard fashion trend. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Different strokes etc. and hey, it's not like it was obvious most of the time anyway. (I'm more bothered by how everyone's bangs seem to be immune to the laws of gravity and motion...)

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Mask got an undercut!? That make me fall for her even more!

Yes!!

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Okay, who else went an looked up what else fell under the 'lots of ruffling' tag? :D

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Fb_img_1552616031041
joined May 20, 2015

Aaahhhhh me enamoré más de ellas dos ahora

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Undercuts are comfy

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

There was someone in the comments (either here or on MD) who figured out that Mask had an undercut several chapters back. I went back and looked at all of Mask's previous appearances, and it's really hard to tell. In most chapters it just looks like darker shading around her ears, but in the ones with Onibi's birthday and the one where Vampy pushes her down (especially the color shot) you can make it out better.
I really want to see her with it combed over or styled up now. It's kinda hot.

They probably looked the raws on /u/. We did publish this chapter translation a lot of time ago.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

Ahahahaha I can hear the song in my head

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

(https://i.imgur.com/HY5Oplj.jpg)

lol

After a smoking hot chapter like this one, Kishi-sensei is going to have a lot of trouble selling the "on-paper-at-least-canon" pairings Onibi x Nao and Kaoru x Mask.

IKR? Much easier to go with this:

Bonus art from Kishi's twitter. Onibi & Mask sharing the sounds of rainstorm and snuggling. <3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Why are we discussing yuri and ships instead of the hard robot nipples aventures, idk about ya'll but I need to know about planet Zaia and I cant sleep w/o Knowing if Yamashita is safe

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^ Lol. XD

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

bitfarb posted:

I made a short comment about it on MD regarding my observation of the shaved head since I have a thing for undercuts and my eyes were immediately drawn to the little detail during the color page on chapter 189 (I hope I’m citing it correctly). I didn’t realize it would actually be a full blown undercut like this but it’s still a beautiful surprise all the same.

(Possibly) getting your comment called out on is a strange experience, omy.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Why are we discussing yuri and ships instead of the hard robot nipples aventures, idk about ya'll but I need to know about planet Zaia and I cant sleep w/o Knowing if Yamashita is safe

Haha. Say, speaking of ships you like, there's a nice Onibi x Nao chapter coming, iirc. Onibi's walking down the stairs and she trips and falls again, and Nao goes to help her and Onibi sees her crotch again, only this time Nao's wearing normal panties. Onibi says that Nao cannot be the real Nao, cuz the real Nao wears just a strip of tape over her vagina. Nao totally panics and argues that she is the real Nao and the girl with the tape must have been a clone or doppelgänger or something. Then they start discussing how to catch the fake Nao and eventually Onibi bursts out laughing and hugs Nao and tells her that her sense of humor is amazing, that she feels really close to Nao now and that Nao is subarashii. (Kyaaa!) Then Onibi leaves and Nao stands there thinking that she wasn't actually joking: the story about two Naos was the best she could come up with to cover up the embarrassing truth, lmao.

joined Jul 26, 2016

^That looks like an excerpt from some partially declassified CIA file -.-;

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^If only it was so easy to see through the blacked-out text in those CIA files...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh I remember giving a glimpse to the raws and getting excited that something with those 2 was coming, but my memory got wiped out already so I'll just wait for translation XP knowing it's coming already gets me really excited

last edited at Mar 17, 2020 2:51PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I have published another story on ao3! Check it out ;)

joined Feb 23, 2016

She got jellyy

Whatsapp%20image%202019-04-25%20at%2010.16.22%20pm%20(1)
joined Jan 4, 2018

the next part of pajama party will be awesome, guys. I promise. i'm waiting for it

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yandere alert...

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

UH OH

To reply you must either login or sign up.