S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Surprisingly cute and wholesome?

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

homura blessing us with wholesome yuri. thank u gods

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Is Homura sensei feeling okay?? Have the boing boings betrayed sensei as of recent?! This was so wholesome and lactose free!!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is Homura sensei feeling okay?? Have the boing boings betrayed sensei as of recent?! This was so wholesome and lactose free!!

Or maybe he/she just wants to try out new things. Even the biggest lactation fetishists need a break from lactation once in a while. Is what I assume, anyway...

last edited at Mar 12, 2020 10:43AM

joined Jun 25, 2017

So cute!!!!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Or maybe he/she just wants to try out new things. Even the biggest lactation fetishists need a break from lactation once in a while. Is what I assume, anyway...

Doctor's orders, probably. Overdoses are bad mmmmmmmmkay?

Yazawa.niko.full.1903434
joined Aug 21, 2019

the serial dating/promiscuity part kinda ruined it for me

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

me too but their relationship is still cute

joined Jul 26, 2016

Moroshima Akiko has a message for you

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I have a message for them too:

Fuck off, puritans.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ As both a yuri fan and a history enthusiast, I can see two interpretations of the word puritan here: the one in the context of yuri (which was intended, since we are on a yuri site, afterall) - those who strictly want to see only cis lesbians, no staight, bi, pan, demi or aro/ace girls, nor boys, trans people, NBs, etc. whateoever; the one in the context of British history - as in a protestant sect in England, which was prominent among the English Parliamentarians during the Wars of the Three Kingdoms in the mid XVII century. Why do my comments come off as me being high despite the fact that the only drug consumption I ever did was passive smoking when passing through or being in a space of cigarette-using relatives and that one time on my 17th birthday when I drank some kvass (an alcoholic beverage) my mom and I made?

joined May 24, 2015

Wholesome Subaru is perfect Subaru. I would love to see the "boing-boing couple" and the friend's reaction to the OG couple dating

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Let the university yuri era begin!

joined Mar 15, 2015

I personally didn't mind the part mentioning in passing that Erisa had dated multiple girls since Mariya had last seen her. It shows that Erisa has changed, but that in the end, she had a special bond with Mariya that she couldn't get with any of the other girls she went out with.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I personally didn't mind the part mentioning in passing that Erisa had dated multiple girls since Mariya had last seen her. It shows that Erisa has changed, but that in the end, she had a special bond with Mariya that she couldn't get with any of the other girls she went out with.

Same, yeah

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I like to imagine this is the sequel to all the Class S yuri that end in drifting apart.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I like to imagine this is the sequel to all the Class S yuri that end in drifting apart.

That's the type of positivity we all need.

joined Sep 5, 2018

like everyone else I'm shocked subaru-san wrote a normal and wholesome yuri doujin for once.. I love her art though

It's a "him" :||

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is such a heart warming story! Ma-Chan and Eechan are so cute! It’s amazing how little people change concerning those most precious to them. Of course, we change, but your most precious doesn’t change where you must use your spiritual senses for perception! Your most beloved are known to you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.